剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表
秃鹰 前情提要
Previously on Condor...
你拖不垮我
You're not going to break me.
接受挑战
Challenge accepted...
CHS凤♥凰♥出事了 他发出了求救信息
It's about CHS Phoenix. He's sent up an SOS.
我的人盯上我了 我被监视了
My people are on to me. I'm being watched.
请求政♥治♥庇护
Requesting asylum...
喘气啊
Breathe! Breathe!
她是中情局的人
She was working for the CIA!
思拉什议员正在起诉你妨碍司法公正
Senator Thrush is pursuing an obstruction of justice charge against you.
有人秘密作证了
Someone gave a sealed deposition.
喂 - 我们要开战了
Hello? - We're going to war.
和一个17岁的男孩吗 - 还有他母亲
With a 17-year-old boy? - And the mother.
我准备好了
I'm ready
你找到瓦西里了吗
Did you find Vasili?
瓦西里还不太信任别人
Vasili is not in a very trusting mood just yet.
他不知道内奸是谁吗 不就是因为他知道才会被追杀吗
Doesn't he know who the mole is? Isn't that what started all this?
不过是虚张声势 他只是知道有一个内奸
He was bluffing. He said he knew that there was a mole...
但并不知道他是谁
Just not who it is.
他朋友告诉他的 阿卡狄·沃克
His friend Arkady Volk told him.
你跟西林说了我的事
You told Sirin about me?
我们应该谈谈
We should talk about it...
我不想再说了 你差点把我害死
I'm done talking. You just about got me burned.
我们得去找沃克
We need to get to Volk.
不可能
That's not possible.
这是唯一的办法 他是唯一知道内奸身份的人
It's the only way. He's the only one who knows the identity of the mole.
你根本接近不了他
You won't get near him.
但我知道有人可以
I think I know someone who can.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
里奥尔的生意是由克里姆林宫出资的
Lior's business is financed by the Kremlin.
他拿那些人的钱 - 他是外情局的线人
He took money from them? - He's an SVR asset.
不是我害你 是你害了自己
I didn't do this to you. You did this to yourself.
讲真 我唯一搞不懂的是 怎么随便一个人都可以这么失败呢
Frankly, the only part I'm having a hard time believing is how anybody can be such a loser.
你做了什么 戈登
What did you do, Gordon?
戈登 你到底做了什么
Gordon, what the fuck did you do?
走吧 派珀
Let's go, Piper
你们这些人总问我那几个问题 我的答案不会变
You guys keep asking the same questions. I keep giving the same answers.
你知道爱因斯坦怎么定义疯狂的吗
You know how Einstein defined insanity?
就因为你们半夜把我从床上拽起来
Just because you drag me out of bed in the middle of the night...
别啰嗦了 哥们 你老婆来了
Give it a rest, man. Your wife is here.
别在那里搞啊
Don't fuck in there.
宝贝 你脸怎么了啊
Baby, what happened to your face
你把他怎么了 你打他了
What did you do to him? Did you hit him?
他没打我
He didn't hit me
那谁打你了
Who hit you?
宝贝 别管了
Baby, leave it alone.
烦请给我们点私人空间 - 给你俩五分钟
We'd like some privacy, please. - You've got five minutes.
你没事吧
You're OK?
我不想你现在来这里
I don't want you in here right now.
西德尼找我帮忙
Sydney called in some favors
天 你怎么跟孩子们说的
Jesus? What did you tell the kids?
说你忙着呢
That you were working
我也没法再跟他们说什么了啊
It's not that I could have told them much else.
毕竟我都不知道出了什么事
I've got no fucking clue what's going on.
戈登 这到底是怎么了
Gordon, what the fuck is going on?
他们觉得我是俄方的间谍
They think I'm spying for the Russians.
你跟他们说这是搞错了吗
Did you tell them they're wrong?
说了
Yes
你说没说这蠢得一匹
Did you tell them they're fucking stupid and
他们都该去检查一下脑子了
they should have their collective head examined?
你怎么知道我没做呢
How do you know I didn't do it?
戈登
Gordon...
我了解你
I know you.
你不会说谎也不会骗人
You're not a liar and you're not a cheat.
我收了一个俄♥罗♥斯♥情报局特工的钱
I took money from a guy who works for Russian intelligence.
那你当时知道 他是俄♥罗♥斯♥情报局的人吗
Did you know? That he worked for Russian intelligence?
没 他给我了一份工作
No, he offered me a job.
我跟他说预支一些钱
I...I asked him to advance me some money
你是说他陷害了你
You mean he set you up?
嗯
Yeah.
我太累了
I'm just so tired...
无论你怎么想 我永远都相信你
Despite what you think, I never, ever lost faith in you.
你打算这样坚持多久呢
How much longer are you going to keep that up for?
一辈子 知道吗
For fucking ever! Okay?
你不能回你那黑暗的小地方去
You do not get to go to your dark place!
我需要你在这里 陪着我
I need you here. I need you with me.
如果我没有因
If...I don't go to jail
收授外国情报局特工的钱锒铛入狱
for accepting money from a foreign intelligence agent...
这可是重大问题
...which is a big fucking if
我以后就找不到工作了
I'll never get a job again.
我这辈子 名声就毁了
My reputation is permanently ruined.
宝贝 不会到那个地步的
Honey, it's not going to come to that, okay?
西德尼已经说了之所以还没动静
Sydney already said the reason that they've kept this quiet...
是因为他们没有能控告你的证据
is 'cause they don't have the evidence to charge you.
他们这是在非法调查
They're on a fucking fishing expedition, okay?
现在我们带你离开这里
Now we are getting you out of here
然后起诉这群混♥蛋♥
and we are going to sue the shit out of these motherfuckers.
怎么了 - 我们要起诉政♥府♥吗
What? - We're going to sue the government?
对 都给他们起诉一遍 一个都不放过
Yes, we are going to sue everybody, babe. Everybody.
你现在怎么都这么彪了 哪来的力量
How are you even doing this right now? Where is this energy coming from?
别管那么多了
Go with it.
我对你的爱是一股非常强大的力量
My love for you is a very fucking powerful thing.
知道吗
All right?
谁敢惹上我的话 最好小心点
And anybody who messes with that better watch their ass!
现在我们要为你抗争
Okay. Now we are fighting for you out there.
你得向我保证 你会在这里抗争
And you've got to promise me that you are fighting in here.
告诉我你会抗争的 戈登
You tell me you're gonna fight, Gordon.
我会抗争的 - 真的
I'm gonna fight. - Yeah?
绝无虚言
Fuck, yeah!
很好
Good.
走吧
Let's go...
抱歉让你经历这些
I'm sorry for putting you through all this.
这些事对我而言不是问题
I can do this standing on my head.
你太好了 我配不上你
You're amazing. I don't deserve you.
瞎说 你配得上
Yes, you fucking do.
我爱你
I love you.
我老婆怎么样
How's my fucking wife?
你有没想过是俄♥罗♥斯♥人给戈登下了套
Did you ever think that maybe the Russians were setting Gordon up?
这是从鲍勃办公室里找到的同一张照片
Is it the same photo from Bob's office?
要是 本来就放那里打算栽赃呢
What if it was put there as a plant?
你如此怀疑戈登
You got Gordon served to you on a silver platter
就因为那个
by a single source inside the SVR
和你单线联♥系♥的俄情报局线人
whose identity is known only to you?
总觉得他们知道
I feel like they know.
也许你才是那个间谍
Maybe you were the one who was approached...
该死
Fuck!
她过来了
Well, she's coming.
你怎么让她同意的
How did you get her to agree to that?
我跟她说 来听听我们必须说的话
I told her to come hear what we had to say
如果她不爱听 我们就和平分手
and if she didn't like it, we'd part as friends.
我还说 如果她不来 我就去她办公室
And I said if she didn't come I'd show up at her office.
太蠢了
That was stupid.
这事就是很蠢
You know, I guessed this is what would happen.
或许她不来了
Maybe she's not coming.
也许她不是来谈谈的
And maybe she's not coming to talk.
你觉得她会出♥卖♥♥♥你
You think she'd do that?
你不会想摊上她这样一个敌人的
She's not someone you want as your enemy.
你怕她会因为我的鲁莽怪罪你
You're scared she's gonna hold my actions against you.
我怕什么 刚已经告诉你了
I just told you what I'm scared of.
我之前全盘计划过这些事的走向
I had this whole plan in my mind about how this would all go.
现在回头看 我可太天真了
Now, looking back, it all seems so naive.
剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表