剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表
他应该是嫉妒了
I think he is jealous.
也可能是他看见你给我口了
Maybe he saw you take my cock in your mouth.
干这行的关键在于不能感情用事
The key in this business is emotional detachment
必须做好被人出♥卖♥♥♥的准备
One must prepare oneself for the possibility of betrayal.
我是喜欢她 但她就是一妓♥女♥ 所以只是工作关系
I liked her, but she's a fucking whore, so it's just business.
妓♥女♥这样也就到头了 也就这样
That's all it can be with a whore. All it can be...
也许我们都是这种人
Maybe we are all whores.
在这个行业里 还能昂首挺胸的人真是少见
It is a rare individual who maintain their honor in this profession.
纯粹是胡闹
This is a fucking circus.
我知道 让我试下 两分钟
Yeah, I know. Let me try something. Two minutes.
就好比你叔叔 那天晚上是有选择的
Your uncle, for example. He was given a choice that night.
当然不是我给他的选择 而是你那么急迫想找到的那人给他的
Not by me, of course, but by the man you are so interested to find.
有人跟鲍勃说可以搞成是自杀或者入室行窃
Bob was told it could look like a suicide or a home invasion.
但如果是入室行窃 那他老婆也死了
But for a home invasion, his wife would have to be killed, as well.
你叔叔的选择值得尊敬
Your uncle chose honorably.
乔 好了 够了 - 别碰我
Joe, that's enough, that's enough... - Fuck off!
放手 - 你冷静下
Don't touch me. - Take a minute...
你没事吧
Are you all right?
你干嘛呢 你应该帮我的啊
What the fuck were you doing? You're supposed to have my back.
我是帮你 但是也不能露馅啊
I do have your back. It just has to look good.
我们不是这样说的
This was not our plan.
新计划了 咱俩都能各取所需
This is a new plan, where we both get what we want.
真是胡搞 - 是啊
This is a fucking mess. - Yeah, I know.
不能这样下去了 他不会交代的
We have to shut this down. He's not going to break.
这么搞他肯定不说啊
Not like this, he won't.
他受训过的 打几下根本没用
He is trained to withstand much more than a beating.
那你想我们怎么办
So what do you want us to do?
把手指切下来
Chop off his fingers
十根全部切掉之后 你就自♥由♥发挥吧
and when you run out of fingers, you use your imagination.
你别胡说啊
What are you talking about?
你去哪
Where are you going?
给他弄点水喝
He needs water.
这是在折磨他 - 我明白
We are torturing him. - I know how it works.
刑讯逼供没用了
Brute force is not working.
我要试试其他方法
I'm gonna try a different approach.
让她试吧
Let her try.
喝水吗 - 不喝
Water? - No.
我就担心被你耍
I was afraid you would trick me.
我做好准备了 但还是被你耍了
I prepared for it, and yet you did it.
告诉我 你怎么做到的
Tell me. How did you do it?
时机未到 便不多想
By not knowing what I was going to do until the moment arrived.
我只是保持真我了
By just being true to myself.
你也可以试试
You could do that too.
适应环境 让自己存活下来
Adapt to the circumstances and make sure you survive.
他们会跟你达成一致的
They'll make a deal with you.
抽烟吗 - 来吧
Cigarette? - Go ahead.
我又不会咬你
I won't bite you.
我先是被我最好的朋友背叛了
First I am betrayed by my best friend.
然后又被我喜欢的女人背叛了
Then by a woman for whom I had feelings.
我居然又上当了
I fell for it again.
我没跟你玩
I haven't been playing a game with you.
我是真的喜欢你
My feelings for you are real.
但现在说这个太晚了
But I think it's too late for that now.
卫国战争之后 占领期间
My grandfather was in Germany during the occupation..
我祖父就在德国
after the Great Patriotic War.
他爱上一个德国美人
He fell for a German beauty.
他们有了孩子 那女人也爱上他了
They had a child and she also fell for him.
是先有的孩子
In that order.
最开始爱只是单方面的
At the start of their relationship the love came from one side.
但纯粹的爱是反逻辑的
But pure love defies logic..
大脑完全不受控制
and all other considerations.
如果咱俩之间有未来 我什么都会说
If I saw a future for us I would tell them everything.
我受够了 卡佳
I'm tired of it, Katya.
亲爱的 亲爱的
Darling...darling...
是谁 告诉我 是谁
Who is it? Who is it? Tell me. Who is it?
告诉我 是谁啊
Tell me who it is. Who is it?
他死了
He's dead.
妈的
Piece of shit.
抱歉 我按过门铃了 - 卡拉
Sorry. I rang the bell. - Carla.
我刚从局长办公室过来
I just came from the Director's office.
今天GS15级别以上的人都没来上班
Nobody above GS15 showed up for work at the CIMC today..
而你是7楼唯一一个
and you're the only one on the seventh floor
了解派珀案件调查细情的人
who knows the details of the Piper investigation
现在吧 他死了 - 什么
Now that he's dead.. - What?
拘留期间自杀了
He killed himself in custody.
现在所有人都开始装无辜
Now everyone's playing catchup.
为什么
Why?
因为中情局特工
Because a CIA officer...
不 我说他为什么要自杀
No. Why did he kill himself?
可能作为俄♥罗♥斯♥双面间谍被抓...
I imagine being a captured Russian double-agent..
但他是无辜的啊 - 你说什么
But he was innocent. - I'm sorry?
内奸不是他
He wasn't the mole.
你怎么知道
How could you know that?
因为鲍勃死那晚 我在他办公室
Because I was in Bob's office the night that he was killed.
我看了他的文件
And I looked inside his files.
什么都没有
And I didn't see anything.
所以我知道 戈登的文件肯定是之后有人放的
So I knew Gordon's file must have been planted afterwards.
那你怎么不说
Why didn't you say anything?
我想给罗宾·拉金找点麻烦着
I wanted to sabotage Robin Larkin.
你一直都知道局里有个叛徒
You.. you knew there was still a mole in the Agency
随时可能伤害或者杀死我们自己人
who could be hurting and killing our own people,
但你就为了公报私仇 什么都不讲吗
and you didn't say anything because of a vendetta?
我很久之前就错了 而我一直
I think I made a wrong turn a long time ago and I've been..
在收拾烂摊子
and I've been picking up ever since.
我担心
I fear that I'm...
自己无可救药地迷失了
terribly, terribly lost.
你的伤已经要愈合了 同志
I see your wound is already healing, comrade.
那天的事情我有几个问题
I have some questions for you about that day.
你怎么跑到湖边的
How did you end up at that lake?
他们追踪西林到了那个郊区的房♥子里
People traced Sirin to a remote house.
我们引诱了阿卡狄·沃克去那里 为了把他和他的人分开
We lured Arkady Volk to the house in order to separate him from his team.
让他孤立无援吗
To get him alone?
他不是一个人 有个女人跟他一起
He wasn't alone. There was a woman with him.
费了点力气才抓住的他俩
We took them by force.
是个陷阱 他俩在等我们过去
It was a trap. They were waiting for us.
那个女的跑掉了
The woman escaped.
我跑了 - 怎么跑的
I escaped. - How?
他们刑讯逼供
They were torturing people.
我们是不能刑讯逼供的
We don't torture people.
他有说出线人的名字吗
Did he give up the informant's name?
没
No.
他会不会迫于压力交代了
Would he have broken under pressure?
我觉得不会
No, I don't think so.
罗宾·拉金在这一切里面是什么角色
Where was Robin Larkin in all of this?
戈登被抓之后 我就没见过她了
I haven't seen her since before Gordon's arrest.
你觉得她失踪意味着什么
I mean, where do you think her disappearance fits in?
应该是为了保护内鬼 把她杀了吧
I assume she was killed to protect the mole.
但她是在派珀被关起来之后不见的
But she disappeared after Piper was in custody.
除非你有理由怀疑派珀不是内鬼
Unless you have reason to suspect Piper wasn't the mole.
我觉得他被陷害了
I think he was set up.
但我不知道真正的内鬼是谁
I just don't know who the actual mole is.
梅 - 谁啊
Mae? - Hello?
你没事就好
I'm glad you're okay.
你没去医院我就担心了
Yeah. I was worried when you didn't come to the hospital.
抱歉
Sorry.
我做不到 - 没事
I can't... - Okay.
戈登之后真的害怕了
Not after Gordon.
我都解释了啊
I explained that.
你说会没事的
You said everything was going to be okay.
我信你了
And I trusted you.
剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表