剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表
秃鹰 前情提要
Previously on Condor...
乔 我要你仔细听好
Joe, I need you to listen to me very carefully.
你不带我去见瓦西里吗
You're not going to take me to Vasili?
我带你到11号♥站台的尽头
I'm taking you to the end of track 11.
接下来就靠你自己
You can take yourself.
马里兰州 鲍厄里街80号♥ 找切维·切斯
80, Bowery Street, Chevy Chase, Maryland.
多谢您抽空见我 斯拉西议员
Thank you for seeing me, Senator Thrush.
我看了 我自以为了解的丈夫 下令杀死友人
I saw my husband who I thought I knew ordering the death of one of our friends.
鲁尔已经逍遥法外太久了
Reuel has been operating out of bounds for far too long.
我不想在你没准备好的情况下逼你开口
I don't want to pressure you into saying something you're not ready to say.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
你被“拍”了 - 拍苍蝇那种
You were swatted - Like a fly?
感觉更像私人恩怨 - 也可以说是幼稚
This feels personal. - You would even say childish.
上车
Get in.
乔·特纳好像去找瓦西里·西林了
I think Joe Turner's is on his way to meet Vasili Sirin.
我已经跟着他了
I'm already after him.
你跟踪他了 他去哪了
Did you follow him? Where has he been?
去联合车站见人了
He had a meeting at Union Station.
见了谁
Who with?
我没看着
I couldn't see.
我不能再这样下去了 总觉得他们知道
I can't do this anymore. I feel like they know.
你很安全 我手下都不知道你的身份
You are safe. Not even my own people know who you are.
我担心的不是你的人
It's not your people that I'm worried about.
停车了
He's stopped.
敢出声我就把你脖子抹了
If you say anything, I'll cut your throat.
兄弟
Hey, man.
她找到你了
She found you.
你得告诉我内鬼是谁
I need you to tell me who the mole is.
有个清白的人应该要为他顶罪了
I think an innocent man is going to take the fall for him.
但如果你告诉我是谁 我就能为他正名
If you tell me who it is then I can clear his name.
我也想告诉你内鬼是谁 但我不知道啊
I would like to tell you, but I don't know.
沃克之所以追杀你 就是因为他把线人的名字告诉了你
Volk is hunting you because he told you the name of his asset.
不 他知道自己说得太多了
No, he knows he said too much
但他喝得太醉了 想不起来自己说过什么了
but he was so drunk he doesn't remember exactly what it is he said to me.
因为你利用了我 我才会在这个鬼地方
I am only fucking here because you used me.
对不起 乔
I'm sorry, Joe.
我们该走了 猎人们马上就到
We should go. The hunters will be here soon.
快走
Come on.
分两队 50米间隔
Teams of two, 50 meters apart.
跟我走 - 去哪
Come with me. - Where to?
追捕的事就交给特工队了
We'll leave the hunt to the hunters.
分开搜
Spread out!
该死
Shit.
尼玛啊 拿我当诱饵
Jesus Christ. You used me as bait?
不是真饵 是假饵
Not as bait, as a lure.
这俩有区别吗
There's really a difference?
假饵还有希望回来
A lure, you hope to get back.
让你活下去 得死多少条命啊
How many people have to die so that you can live?
你想投降吗
Do you want to surrender?
他们随时可能回来
They'll be here any minute
我们去水源那边
We'll go to the water.
头两回 有多少人死伊♥拉♥克♥了
How many people died in Iraq the first two times around?
能来个人给我解释下 他们的牺牲有何意义吗
Can anybody explain to me what they died for?
你真想回去
And you really want to go back?
我明白 你很烦这话题
I get it... it's a fraught subject for you.
你亲眼目睹了很多战友死在那里
You saw a lot of friends die over there
你想相信他们并非是白白牺牲了
and you want to believe that their sacrifice was meaningful.
但根据你现在的了解
But knowing what you know now,
还会想把他们再派过去吗
would you really send them all over again?
怎么 这很好笑吗 我对你来说可笑吗
What, it's funny? Am I funny to you?
不如聊点音乐之类轻松的事吧
Why can't we just talk about music or something?
你去看过电影吗
I mean, do you ever just go to movies?
放松一下之类的
Try turning this thing off?
乔 我真替仓鼠可悲啊
Joe, I feel bad for the hamster.
说真的 萨米再过不久就可以自己参军了
I am serious. It's not long before Sammy is old enough to go there himself.
你会让他去吗
Would you let him go?
会啊
Yeah, I would...yeah, I would.
梅不会同意的
Mae, she wouldn't allow it.
但要我说的话 肯定是同意的
But if it were up to me, absolutely.
你怎么能说出这种话
How can you possibly say that?
好了 乔 想象一下 有个男人在河里溺水了
All right Joe, imagine that there is a man drowning in this river.
你不认识这人 他对你无足轻重
You don't know the guy. He's nobody to you.
要知道 他还可能会家暴妻子和孩子
For all you know he might beat his wife and his kids
或许世界没了他会更好
and maybe the world's a better-off place without him.
但你现在只知道那边有人在呼救
But all you know is that there is a human being screaming over there
你听见了呼救
and you hear him.
所以你会怎么办 你是会站在这里眼睁睁看他死啊
So what do you do? Do you just stand and watch him die?
还是会跳进河里尝试救他一把
Or do you jump in and try to save his life?
好的
All right, err...
水流太急了
The current is too fast.
如果我跳下去 大概率我俩都会淹死
So if I jump in there's a good chance that we both drown.
所以我会
So I would err...
长树枝 然后拉他上岸
find a long branch and use it to pull him out.
这就是你我的不同了 乔
And there's the difference between you and me, Joe.
好的 你会找一根树枝 但也许你找不到
Okay, so you find a branch, or maybe you don't.
也许你会拉他上岸 但树枝也可能会断
Maybe you pull him out. Maybe the branch snaps.
抑或是他在抓住树枝之前就淹死了
Maybe he drowns before he can grab a hold of it.
但不管发生什么 你都会安慰自己说 已经尽力了
But whatever happens you tell yourself that you did everything that you could.
但这都是骗人的 因为你没冒任何险
But that's a lie because you didn't risk anything.
所以你会跳下去吗 - 我会毫不犹豫地跳下去
So you would just jump in? - Without a second thought
你这是鲁莽 - 生活中不会事事都安全
It's reckless. - Life is not always safe.
你可能会死
You would probably die
或许吧 但如果我活下来 就不会有遗憾
Maybe. But if I lived I wouldn't have any regrets.
我也想让我儿子这样 也不想让我朋友有遗憾
That's what I want for my sons. That's what I want for my friends.
你知道自己的问题在哪吗
Do you know what your problem is?
你想太多 不会轻易承诺
You overthink everything. You don't commit.
优柔寡断会导致有人替你做决定
Well, indecision just leads to somebody else's decisions being made for you.
有时候你就是得跳下去
Sometimes you gotta fucking jump in the river.
河水太急了
It's moving too fast.
我们可以顺流而下
We can ride the current downstream.
但我们不知道下游什么情况
We've no idea what's downstream.
水会让警犬迷失方向
It'll confuse the dogs.
我们会冻死的
We'll freeze to death!
前提是我们没被急流淹死
Only if we don't drown in the rapids.
要不我们就站在这里等着当靶子
Or we can just stand here and wait to get shot.
你选哪个
What do you want to do?
怎么了
What is it? Hey?
你没事吧
Are you okay? Hey. Hey...
看着我 没事了 放心吧
Look at me. You're okay. You're okay.
有我在呢 你没事了
I've got you. I've got you. You're okay.
说出来 说你没事了
Say it, say that you're okay.
我没事了 - 你没事了
Okay. - You're okay.
你是做噩梦了吗
Did you have a bad dream?
没事的
Hey, it's okay.
看着我
Look at me.
我们回到现实了
You're back in real life, okay?
我们在你的湖边小屋
We're at your lake house.
我们在一起 一切都很好
We are together, everything is good, okay?
抱一下 没事了
Come here. It's okay.
只不过是梦而已
It was just a dream.
抱歉 - 道什么歉啊
Sorry. - No, it's okay.
有我在呢
I have got you.
没事了
It's okay.
你想什么呢 - 我们相遇的那天
What are you thinking about? - The day we met.
当时你看上去很失落 很天真
You looked so lost the first time I saw you, so innocent.
我对你一见钟情
I liked you right away.
当时我恐慌症犯了
I just had a panic attack.
我得在礼拜做完之前离开教堂
I had to leave the church before the service was over.
你经常会这样吗
Is that something that happens to you often?
不 之前从没出过这情况
No, it never happened to me before.
剧集 | 秃鹰 | 导航列表