剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表
当时事情很复杂
It wasn't that simple.
别给自己开脱
That's a defensive phrase.
我为了保护你
I tried to protect you.
我太年轻无知
I was so young.
我们本可以相互支撑
We could've helped each other.
我埋了一个空棺材
I buried an empty casket.
我总是希望有一天
But I always thought that someday,
他会回来敲开家门
he might just knock on the door.
为什么有人带凯蒂到这来
Why would somebody bring Katie here?
有人在那
There's somebody there.
给盖里打个电♥话♥
Let's call Gary.
不 我想...
No. I want to...
和他聊聊
I want to talk to him.
他是谁
Who?
管他是谁
Whoever that is.
听着
No, just listen.
在这等着 好吗
Just stay here, okay?
给你
Here.
谢了
Oh, thanks.
我给戴尔打电♥话♥了 确认死者是埃迪·派特
I called Dale. He said it will take a while
要花些时间
to confirm it really is Eddie Painter.
他会加快尸检速度 但也不敢保证
He will try to expedite the autopsy, but no promises.
好吧
Yeah.
根据尸体摆放和保存的手法
The way the body was positioned and preserved,
凶手很可能信教
it seems almost religious.
可能吧
Maybe.
好吧
Yeah.
他们还在
They're still here.
迈克
Hey, Mike?
玛拉
Marla?
-谢谢你 -没事
- Thank you. - Sure.
听我说 玛拉
Hey, listen, Marla.
你现在不用待在这
There's absolutely no reason for you to be here right now.
也没必要看这些
You don't need to see this.
我回去也睡不着
I wouldn't be able to sleep.
我耳朵一直嗡嗡作响
There's a kind of roaring in my ears.
像是哪里的...
It's like the sound of...
水流的声音
rushing water out there somewhere.
那是你的血
That's your blood.
这声音不会停的 是吗
It doesn't stop, does it?
你没见过我吸鼻烟
And you never saw me take snuff.
是因为我在鼻烟壶里
The reason being that in my snuff box,
放了一块帕玛森奶酪
I carry a piece of Parmesan cheese.
埃迪 你怎么伤到手的
Eddie? How'd you hurt your hand?
我说过 我跌伤的
I told you. I fell.
盖里妈妈可不是这样说的
That's not what Gary's mother said.
你俩得相互照应
You two have to look out for each other.
你知道的 对吗
You know that, right?
有什么事吗
Is something gonna happen?
我去詹姆斯家和他妈妈谈了
I went to James's house and I spoke to his mom
他打你的事
about what he did to you.
她却笑了
And she laughed.
我们只能相互照应 懂吗
We have to be there for each other, okay?
我没法时刻保护你们 懂吗
I can't be there for you all the time, okay?
而当我不在...
And when I'm not...
你们懂吗
do you understand?
很好
Good.
为什么每有不幸发生 人们总是带吃的来
Why is it when bad things happen, we always bring food?
以前 当他们找到雅各布后
Back then, after they found Jacob,
我所有朋友和邻居都带砂锅菜和派来
all my friends and neighbors came with casseroles and pies.
你会好起来的
You're gonna be all right.
我们是幸存者
We're survivors.
你还有个儿子
You still have a son.
而他需要你
And he needs you.
儿子总是需要母亲的
Like sons always do.
进来吧
Come inside.
在"蜡烛湾" 你能藏住所有秘密
All your secrets will be safe in "Candle Cove."
我要告诉你一些事
I need to tell you something.
什么
What is it?
当他们搜寻上面的树林时
When they searched the woods up there,
什么都没找到
they never found anything.
这很奇怪
Which is very strange.
为什么
Why is that?
你知道 我和很多母亲打过交
You know, I've worked with some mothers who,
她们因为各种原因 不能陪她们的... 孩子
for various reasons, are unable to bond with their... children.
有些爱是有条件的
Some love really is conditional.
宝贝 那是事实
Honey, that's true.
你爱我吗
Do you love me?
当然了
Of course I do.
你是我儿子
You're my son.
是我♥干♥的
I did it.
干了什么
Did what?
我杀了他
I killed him.
还把他埋在树林里
And I buried him in the woods.
但肯定有人带走了他的尸体
But someone must have taken him away,
因为他们搜
because when they looked
我埋他的地方时 什么都没找到
where I buried him, there was nothing there...
-别说了 -不 我必须告诉你
- Stop. - No. I have to tell you this.
不
No.
别说这些了
Don't say such things.
出... 出去
Just... just get out.
出去
Get out.
我... 在请求你
I'm... I'm asking you.
请求
Asking?
我十二岁时你可没请求 不是吗
You didn't ask when I was 12, did you?
等等 还没说完
Wait. Wait. There's more.
当圆月从学校的塔楼
And as the full moon rose over the school's towers
和墙垛升起 哈利感到
and battlements, Harry reflected
自己真是个非常幸运的男孩
that he was a very lucky boy indeed.
能够拥有这么好的朋友们
Lucky to have such good, fine friends,
和他属于的地方
and a place where he belonged,
以及充满冒险的未来[摘自《哈利·波特》]
and the days ahead still brimming with adventure.
嘿 你
Hey, you.
还醒着呢
Still awake?
当圆月
And as the full moon rose
从学校的塔楼和墙垛升起
over the school's towers and battlements,
哈利感到自己真是个非常幸运的男孩
Harry reflected that he was a very lucky boy indeed.
能够拥有这么好的朋友们
Lucky to have such good, fine friends,
和他属于的地方
and a place where he belonged,
以及充满冒险的未来
and the days ahead still brimming with adventure.
怎么了
What's going on?
麦克
Actually, Mike,
你得跟我去一趟警♥察♥局
I need you to come down to the station with me.
去干嘛
What for?
回答几个问题
Answer some questions.
关于什么
About?
关于你母亲告诉我的事
About something that your mom told me.
真的
Really.
走吧
Let's go.
想让我坐后面
Want me to get in the back?
是的 坐后面
Yeah, in the back.
我被捕了吗
Am I under arrest?
你想被捕吗
Do you want to be?
天啊 我跟笑笑船还没碰过
Oh, golly. I've never seen a storm
这么大的风暴
in all of Laughingstock quite like this.
我们最好封仓...
We better batten down the...
这下惨了
We're in for it now.
-我们得弃船 -麦克
- We should abandon ship. - Mike?
不 别丢下我
No, don't leave me.
看前面
Oh, look up ahead.
剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表