剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表
在一个调不到的台播出
and broadcast it on a dead channel.
影响了看节目的孩子
It influenced the kids who saw it,
播出期间死了五个孩子
and before it was over five of those kids were dead.
你杀了你弟弟埃迪
You killed your brother Eddie.
你杀了你弟弟 迈克
You killed your brother, Mike,
你离开铁山之后
then you left Iron Hill.
命案和失踪案都不再发生了
The murders stopped. The disappearances stopped.
28年之后 你回来了
Then 28 years later, you come back,
一切马上重新开始
everything starts again, right away.
你们查的方向是对的
You're looking in the right direction,
但你们想错了
but you're making the wrong connection.
你不回来的话
So are you telling me that my kids wouldn't be
我家孩子也就不会进医院了是吗
in the hospital if you hadn't come back?
我想让你看点东西
I want to show you something.
雅克布·布斯
Jacob Booth.
布斯夫人的独生子
Mrs. Booth's only son.
赛迪·威廉姆斯
Sadie Williams.
我堂姐
My cousin.
她教会我怎么接吻
She taught me how to kiss.
卡尔·卡特 那个爱开玩笑的女孩
Carl Cutter. The cut-up.
我哥哥吉恩
My brother Gene.
蒂姆
Tim.
我们就是这个意思 迈克
That's what we're doing here, Mike.
我和蒂姆现在不是警♥察♥
Me and Tim are not cops right now.
我们只是死者家属
We're all just people who lost people,
你进局子之前
and before you go into the system,
我们想搞清你到底做了什么还有你的动机
we want to know exactly what you did and why you did it.
你弟弟呢 胆小鬼
Where's your brother, Fainter?
你弟弟呢 吉恩
Where's yours, Gene?
滚回家去吧 你个娘娘腔
Go home, dickless wonder.
想让我也把你手掰折吗
Want me to break your fingers, too?
想来点好玩的吗
Want to see something cool?
我和埃迪找到了
Me and Eddie found it.
估计你会知道怎么玩
Figured you would know what to do.
狗屁
Bullshit.
可值钱了 不过算了吧
It's worth money, but okay.
-你要去哪里 迈克 -恶魔巢穴
- Where you going, Mike? - The Crow's Nest.
加里 你在家吗
Gary, are you home?
在吗 加里
Are you here? Gary?
我得去蒂姆家看看
I'm gonna drive over to Tim's.
加里
Gary?
你们就留在这里吧 万一加里回来了呢
Why don't you two stay here in case Gary comes back?
我还是会梦见我哥哥
I still have dreams about my brother.
还有父母听到他的死讯时
And the look on my parents' faces
脸上的表情
when we heard that he was dead.
我吃不下东西
I stopped eating.
瘦到快要断气
Got so thin I almost died.
迈克 失去亲人最痛苦的
That's the worst thing about losing someone, Mike.
不是知根知底 而是一无所知
It's not knowing how or why.
他们甚至不告诉我吉恩身上到底发生了什么
They wouldn't even tell me what really happened to Gene,
但我明白了 迈克
but I found out, Mike.
他以前确实是恶霸 我们都是乡巴佬
Sure, he was a bully, and we were redneck idiots,
但他很照顾我
but he looked out for me.
他不该这样死
He didn't deserve to die
脖子被拧断 牙齿全没了
with his neck broke and his teeth gone.
我老是梦见"蜡烛湾"
I just dream about "Candle Cove."
因为它一直存在
That's because it's still there,
一直
all the time,
在影响我们
working on us.
那你们呢 加里 蒂姆
What about you, Gary? Tim?
你们有梦见吗
You guys dream about it?
我有
Because I do.
30年来 总会梦到
For 30 years, I've been dreaming about it.
无时无刻 无处不在
Always there, behind everything.
我们都看见了 它会让我们魔怔
We all saw it. It did something to us.
"蜡烛湾"播出的时候发生了一系列谋杀案
"Candle Cove" was on TV the same time as the murders.
这就是唯一的联♥系♥
That's the only connection.
你们错了
I'm telling you, you're wrong.
最重要的是 你杀了我弟弟
The bottom line is, you killed my brother.
你杀了艾迪 杀了赛迪
You killed Eddie, and you killed Sadie.
不 我没有
No, I didn't.
你杀了雅各布 杀了卡尔
You killed Jacob. You killed Carl.
-老天 -现在你回来了
- Come on. - And now you're back in town here.
-迈克 你在盘算着什么 -我们不应该这样
- Mike, what are you gonna do? - We shouldn't have done this.
你还要杀几个孩子
You gonna kill some more children?
迈克 告诉你妈妈你杀了埃迪
Come on, Mike, it felt pretty good to tell you mom
-感觉很好是吗 -你知道吗
- about Eddie, right? - You know what?
我在想
Now that I think about it,
我们已经谈得够多了
I think that we've had just about enough talk.
现在是时候动点真格了
Maybe it's time for some justice instead of talk!
-不 蒂姆 -我是迫不得已的
- No, no, no, no, Tim! - I didn't have a choice!
你的手指还好吗
How are those fingers feeling?
你喜欢"蜡烛湾"吗 吉恩
You like "Candle Cove", Gene?
我才不看那种弱智节目
I don't watch that retard show.
别撒谎了 我知道你看
Don't lie. I know you do.
你不能对剥皮人说谎
You can't lie to the Skin-Taker.
什么
The what?
站住
Stop.
你对他做了什么
What are you doing to him?
在他脑海里给他看了些东西
Showing him stuff in his head.
他现在什么都干不了了
He can't do anything now.
过来 小子
Here, boy.
过路费
Pay the toll.
现在你可以去蜡烛湾了
Now you can go to Candle Cove.
去走跳板[海盗处死俘虏的一种办法]
Walk the plank.
等等
Hey, wait!
等一下
Hey, wait!
艾迪杀了他们
Eddie killed them.
"蜡烛湾"影响了他
"Candle Cove" got into him.
改变了他
It changed him.
因为他当初很脆弱
Because he was vulnerable.
因为你们让他变得脆弱
Because you made him vulnerable.
蒂姆 加里
Tim. Gary.
你伤害了他
You hurt him.
我必须阻止他
And I had to stop him.
出事了
Something's up.
我联♥系♥不到盖里和蒂姆 而且...
I can't reach Gary or Tim, and this thing with...
-快来人 快来人 -等等
- Help! Help! - Hang on.
停车 救命啊
Stop! Help.
那些孩子在捅人
These kids are hurting someone!
住手
Hey!
把刀放下
Hey, drop those knives!
我去
Oh, my God.
你们可吓死我了
Oh, oh, you guys scared the shit out of me.
从哪拿的 科学课上拿的吗
Where'd you get that thing from, science class?
阿历克斯 克洛伊 怎么回事
Alex, Chloe, what's going on?
你们干什...
Why are you... hey!
别跑
H-hey, get back here!
什么情况
What?
玛拉
Marla.
盖里为什么要绑♥架♥麦克
Why did Gary arrest Mike?
迈克...
Mike...
犯了些不可饶恕的错
did something unforgivable.
他做了对不起你的事吗
You mean you can't forgive him?
最近几年
The last couple of years,
我和麦克开始发邮件
Mike and I started emailing.
发短♥信♥
Texts.
类似的
Like that.
刚开始 偶尔联♥系♥一下
At first, it was once in a while.
后来就频繁了
Then more.
剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表