剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表
然后天天发
And then every day.
我就...
It became...
放不下他了
important to me.
盖里知道吗
Did Gary know?
应该不知道
I didn't think so.
可后来迈克不联♥系♥我了
Then Mike went quiet on me.
像人间蒸发了一样
Like he dropped off the face of the Earth.
所以我清理好思绪
So I deleted everything.
删除了所有邮件
Every last email.
今年日子不好过
It's been hard this year.
盖里很想买♥♥...
Gary had his hopes set on this...
乡下的一个栋房♥子
this property in the countryside.
可计划流产后
And when that fell apart,
他就变得...
he just got so...
钥匙没了
It's not here.
怎么了
What?
我知道盖里把迈克带到哪了
I know where Gary took Mike.
电视节目怎么会杀人 迈克
TV shows don't kill people, Mike.
盖里 想想你闺女
Gary, think about your daughter.
她看了节目 一天后就想杀迪恩...
She saw the show and one day later she tries to kill Dane...
-不 是因为她跟你说过话 -并不是
- No, she talked to you. - No. No. No.
你过头了... 不
You got it... no.
达芙妮
Daphne.
你有感觉的
You feel it.
你知道这是真的
You know it's true, don't you?
-迈克 -没事的 我也这么觉得
- Mike. - It's okay, because I do, too.
只要告诉他们 让他们知道
Just tell them. Just tell them.
你梦到了什么
What do you dream about?
-迈克 -告诉他们
- Mike. - Just tell them.
-别来这套 -他说得没错
- Cut the therapy shit. - He's right.
我们知道这多少有点联♥系♥
We knew it was connected somehow.
不 我们不这么觉得
No. No, we don't know anything like that at all.
盖里 我们得找出谁做了这个节目
Gary, we have to find whoever made that show.
我那天在恶魔巢穴见过节目里的角色
I saw it that day at the Crow's Nest.
听我说 达芙妮 你在梦里
Listen, Daphne, in the dreams,
看到了什么
what do you see?
一张骷髅脸
A face that's just a skull?
白眼睛 记得吗
The white eyes? You remember?
节目里 它叫颚骨人
In the show. They called it Jawbone.
可在梦里...
But in the dreams...
好的 在梦里呢
Okay. In the dreams?
它有另一个名字
It has a different name.
我那天见到它了
Well, I saw it that day.
一个人打扮成颚骨人
A person dressed as Jawbone.
不管这个人是谁 他现在还逍遥法外
And whoever this person is, he's still out there right now.
好吧 就算的确有这么个人 迈克...
Okay, even if there is some person out there, Mike...
你♥他♥妈♥吃错药了吧
What the hell is wrong with you, huh?
-蒂姆... -所有线索都指向他
- Tim... - This all points back to him.
这和木偶动画没屁点关系
This is not about a goddamn puppet show.
那不过电视播放的普通节目而已
It was just a show that aired on TV then.
他妈把他送走后 谋杀停了
His mom sends him away and the murders stop.
他杀了那些孩子
He killed those kids.
-我没有 -蒂姆
- I didn't. - Tim.
他杀了吉恩
He killed Gene,
而且说不定 他妈妈帮他掩盖罪行
and maybe, just maybe, his mother helped cover it up.
好了 听着 就算他说谎
Okay, look, even if he's lying,
我们也要证实下 去树林里看看
we need to look at this, we need to look in the woods
看他说的是否属实
and just see what's going on with what he's talking about.
你要干什么 蒂姆
What are you doing, Tim?
住手 蒂姆 你要干什么
No, no, no. Tim, what are you doing?
这个有点过了 蒂姆
This is going a little too far, Tim.
-咱收手吧 -蒂姆 蒂姆
- We're done here. - Tim, Tim.
好了 我们打住
All right, we're done.
我把他关局子里 送他上法庭
I'm gonna take him in. Give him a trial by jury.
我们现在就可以伸张正义
He can have a trial by jury right now.
-好了 蒂姆 -扯什么犊子
- Okay, Tim. - Fuck talking.
-我没什么好说的了 -蒂姆 蒂姆
- I'm done talking! - Tim! Tim!
我们来这不是害人的
This is not what we're here to do.
-让开 盖里 -好好听我说
- Get out of the way, Gary. - Now, listen to me.
把枪放下
You're gonna put that away.
我们就当没发生过
We're gonna forget this ever happened.
-这是命令 -911吗 我想...
- That's an order. - 911, I want to...
达芙妮 挂电♥话♥ 快 挂电♥话♥
Daphne, hang that up. Now. Hang that up.
-我不让 蒂姆 -蒂姆 我什么都没做
- I'm not moving, Tim. - Tim, I didn't do anything.
-让开 盖里 -我不让 蒂姆
- Get out of the way, Gary. - I'm not moving, Tim.
把枪放下 这是命令
You put that gun down. That's an order.
抱歉了 警长
I'm sorry, Sheriff.
我和迈克一样 被逼无奈
I'm just like Mike. I don't have a choice.
不是这样的
Yeah, you do.
不要
Don't!
当了18年警♥察♥
18 years a cop.
你第一次拿枪指的竟是我
The first time you draw is on me.
我们要说服他去局里
We're gonna talk him to the station.
这是个意外
It was an accident.
意外吗
An accident?
没错 他要抢你的枪
That's right. He tried to get your gun.
-盖里 -怎么了 达芙妮
- Gary? - What, Daphne?
你妻子来了
Your wife's here.
刚才怎么了
What just happened?
闭嘴
Shut up!
够了
That's enough.
杰西 你现在憋出面
Jess, you can't be here right now.
-麦克在哪 -你必须离开
- Where's Mike? - You got to leave.
你必须离开 你必须离开
You got to leave. You got to leave.
-麦克在里面吗 -让我来处理
- Is Mike inside? - Let me handle this.
达夫尼 给我那个美工刀
Daphne, give me the box cutter.
麦克 你在里面吗
Mike! Are you in there?
玛拉 玛拉 马上给我下来
Marla! Marla, get down from there right now!
玛拉 下来
Marla, get down from there.
-让我进去 -麦克
- Just let me inside. - Mike!
-加里… -杰西
- Oh, Gary... - Jess.
杰西
Jess!
杰西 他...
Jess, he...
杰西 他杀了他弟弟
Jess, he killed his brother.
我们需要知道真♥相♥
We needed to find out what happened.
你疯了吗
Have you lost your mind?
蒂姆
Tim!
我的天
Oh, my God.
操
Oh, shit.
会没事的
It'll be okay.
会没事的
It'll be okay.
加里
Gary.
天哪 加里
Jesus, Gary.
麦克
Mike.
我需要你告诉我发生了什么
I need you to tell me what happened out there
还有原因
and why.
玛拉 也许你该回避
Marla, maybe you should leave us alone.
不 我要留下来
No. I'll stay.
来参观免费魔术在...
Watch amazing magic for free at the...
更多来自铁岭的噩耗
More troubling news in Iron Hill.
12岁的卡尔·卡特失踪
12-year-old Carl Cutter has been reported missing.
他最后一次露面是昨天下午3:30左右
He was last seen yesterday around 3:30...
卡尔去哪了
What happened to Carl?
他在蜡烛湾
He's in Candle Cove.
你是说他被...
You're saying he was... influenced
这个电视节目影响了
by this TV show?
一个传说中的节目
A show no one can prove existed?
是
Yeah.
还有你看到的这个人
And this other person you saw,
这个成年共犯
this adult accomplice,
剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表