剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表
让孩子向往故事里的世界
Make you want to live in that world.
"蜡烛湾"就是这样
That's what "Candle Cove" is all about.
这是你做的
You made this.
被你发现了
Had you, didn't I?
饭制节目 致敬原作
It's fan-fic. It's a love letter.
你没有原作吗
You don't have the real show?
没人有
Nobody does.
录不下来的
It was unrecordable.
信♥号♥♥问题
Something in the signal.
我确认一下
Just get this clear.
这节目不是你听说的
This isn't something you heard about?
而是在88年确实看过
You actually saw it in 1988?
大家都看过
We all did.
说来有趣 后来它再没在那个频道播过
Funny thing, it never aired on the same channel.
那个频道在无信♥号♥♥的频段里
Come over one of the dead channels at the end of the dial.
要手动搜索
You had to find it.
这是不是说明有人...
Does that mean somebody must have...
黑了其他频道 换成这个
was it hacked into other channels?
海盗节目的秘密通道
Pirate signal for a pirate show.
很妙 对吧
Pretty clever, right?
凯蒂 这小鸟有名字吗
Katie, does that bird have a name?
我还带了别的
I have something else.
凯蒂 你知道这是什么吗
Katie, do you know what this is?
是你画的吗
Did you draw this?
看起来像是一艘海盗船
It looks like a pirate ship,
一棵树
a tree,
一朵云
a cloud,
还有这里
and over here,
我看像是山洞
looks to me like a cave.
我说对了吗
Do you think I'm right?
凯蒂
Katie,
我有很重要的问题问你
I'm gonna ask you a very important question.
说真话 没事的
You're not gonna get in trouble.
你看"蜡烛湾"的时候发生了什么
What happened when you saw "Candle Cove?"
坐牢要多久
How long is jail?
你不会去坐牢的 凯蒂
You're not going to jail, Katie.
我们想帮你才让你住院的
You're in a hospital because we want to help you.
没人怪你
And nobody blames you.
你所做的
What you did
不是你的错
was not your fault.
我知道不是你的错
I know it wasn't your fault.
这么久你去哪儿了
Where were you all that time?
你忘了吗
Don't you remember?
你也去过
You've been there too.
哪里 去哪儿
Where? Where?
我们去过的那个洞
The cave where we went.
我们
Who's we?
你和我
You and me?
还是你和别人
Or you and someone else?
还有别人吗
Was anyone else there?
那个男孩
The boy.
什么男孩
What boy?
他在地下待了好久
He was underground for a long time,
但有人把他带去了洞里
but somebody took him to a cave.
谁带他去的
And who put him there?
凯蒂
Katie?
你得进去
You have to go inside.
迈克
Mike.
我觉得你最好还是别跟凯蒂谈话了
I think it's probably better if you don't talk to her again
除非杰西和我在场 好吗
unless Jess or I are there, okay?
盖里 除了凯蒂
Gary, have there been any other
最近还有人失踪吗
missing persons cases around here recently?
附近的县有吗
Other counties, maybe?
没有 怎么了
No. Why?
迈克 你没事吧
Mike? You okay?
凯蒂会没事的
Katie's gonna be fine.
嗨 你好 我是艾米警官
Oh, hi there. I'm Officer Amy.
小笨蛋 快进来
You're such a dork. Come in.
-有人闯入吗 -是的
- So, somebody broke in? - Yeah.
我直到今早才发现
I didn't notice 'till this morning.
我毕业时妈妈送的保险箱
The old keepsake box my mom gave me for graduation?
被偷了
It's gone.
为什么就偷那个
Why steal just that?
-里面还装了什么 -不值钱的东西
- What else do you keep in it? - Cheap stuff.
还有阿历克斯的乳牙
And Alex's baby teeth.
你还留着他的牙
You keep his teeth?
别用这种眼神看我
Don't look at me like I'm strange.
牙也是他的一部分
It's part of him.
是啊 算是骨头
Yeah. His bones.
你这么想过没
You ever think about that?
每次你笑 就像在秀你的骷髅
Every time you smile, you're, like, showing off your skeleton.
等着吧 以后你就明白了
Just wait. You'll understand.
-喂 宝贝 -喂 爸爸
- Hey, honey. - Hi, Daddy.
你骑马课怎么样
How was your horseback riding lesson?
挺好 我骑了吉普赛马 还喂了她苹果
Good. I rode Gypsy. I gave her an apple.
是吗 她有口气吗
Yeah? Did she have bad breath?
因为马不刷牙
That's because horses don't brush their teeth.
不过小女孩是要刷的 对吗
But little girls do, don't they?
爸爸
Hey, Dad?
怎么了
Yeah?
怎么了 莉莉
What is it, Lily?
你得进去
You have to go inside.
什么
What?
我吃完午饭刷了牙
I brushed my teeth after lunch.
爸爸 卡罗尔阿姨要来了
Daddy, Aunt Carol's coming.
她这周来照看我
She's gonna babysit me this weekend.
妈妈不让我给你打电♥话♥ 所以我得挂了
Mom said I'm not supposed to call you, so I got to go.
爱你哦 爸爸
Love you, dad.
好的 我也爱你
Yeah, I love you too.
我在医院里找到的
I found that in the hospital.
我觉得是凯蒂画的
I think Katie drew it.
她怎么会知道这里
You think she knows that place?
什么意思
What do you mean?
这是铁轨
Well, this is a railroad track.
这不是旧铁路站场旁的水泥厂吗
Isn't that the cement plant out by the old rail yard
你俩以前老在这玩 怎么说都不听
where you two boys used to play even though I told you a thousand times?
你要去哪
Where are you going?
你觉得她去那了吗
You think she went there?
不知道 创造"蜡烛湾"的的人
I don't know. I think whoever made "Candle Cove"
带她去了别的地方后 才带她去的恶魔巢穴
took her somewhere else before the Crow's Nest.
既然她说看见了一个男孩
And if she's saying she saw a boy,
所不定他还在那
maybe he's still there.
你不叫上盖里吗
But shouldn't you call Gary?
不了
No.
什么男孩
What boy?
不知道
I don't know.
可能是她想象 自己编的
Maybe she imagined this boy, or made him up.
万一不是呢
Well, what if she didn't,
万一真有个男孩...
and there is a child out there...
在哪里躲着
somewhere hidden?
他可能也看过那个节目
Maybe he saw the show too.
不明白为什么你看不见
I don't know how you do it.
无论在哪 我都能看到他
I look around, I see him everywhere.
伤痛没有愈合
What good is a change of address
换联♥系♥方式又有什么意义呢
if it doesn't close the wound up?
要是一直施压 伤痛也好不了
Well, not if you keep pressing on it.
这对你有用吗
Did that work for you?
离开家后 伤痛愈合了吗
Leave home, and the wound just heals?
离开家吗
Leave home?
你把我送走的
You sent me away.
剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表