剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表
离那些孩子的尸体从林子里被拉出来已经28年了
28 years since they dragged those kids out of the woods.
当然 除了他们的牙齿
Yeah, minus their teeth.
听着 麦克 我是说...
Look, Mike, all... all I'm saying is that,
那时很多人
a lot of folks,
都像你和你妈那样失去了亲人
just like you and your mom, lost people back then.
所以...
So...
我不是说不行
I'm not saying no.
只是为什么是现在
I guess I'm just saying, why now?
我在写书
I'm writing a book.
真的
Really?
会是本好书吗
Is it gonna be a good book?
希望吧
I hope so.
我是说会是那种严肃的书吗
What I mean is, is it gonna be a respectful book?
比我所有的书都严肃
Above all else.
当然
Absolutely.
麦克 你知道我 我不会执着于此的
Mike, you know that I didn't get stuck here, right?
对 不 那...
Yeah. No, that's...
你知道我和杰西卡·希尔结婚了吗
But did you know that I married Jessica Hale?
我听说了
I did hear that.
如果我今晚不请你回去吃饭
She would be right annoyed
她肯定会生气的
if I didn't invite you for dinner tonight.
-不了 -不 不
- No. - No, no, no.
很多人都会去 还有...
There's a lot of people coming, and, uh...
这些文件我会帮你想办法的
and I think I can help you with those files.
但...
But...
拜托你用你的专业眼光看看我孩子
I need your expert opinion on my kid.
他长大了
Yeah, I-I-I think he's growing up
最近怪怪的
a little bit strange.
这儿有赌场吗
Do we have a casino?
为什么不在镇上建一个
Weren't we supposed to get one, a casino, in this town?
我们什么都不建
We don't build anything here.
-这是谁的错 -我告诉你
- Well, whose fault is that? - I'll tell you.
-来吧 -蒸汽机到柴油机
- Oh, here we go. - Steam to diesel.
铁路交通从蒸汽机换到柴油机
When the railroad switched from steam to diesel,
-就是那些害苦我们的 -不 是社区
- that is what killed us. - No. Community.
养孩子的方式
How kids are raised.
现在大家都彼此疏远
Now everything's all disconnected.
不啊 明明联♥系♥紧密
What? Now everything's all connected.
现在随便一个变♥态♥都能
Now any perv can reach through the Wi-Fi
通过无线网偷♥窥♥骚扰我女儿
and grope my daughter.
我们家里都不安电视
We don't even keep a TV in the house.
我说点别的
I'll tell you something else.
这简直不是小镇 是个博物馆
This is not even a town. It's a museum.
总得现代化啊 比如车站
But you got to modernize. Take the station.
如果县里掏钱
If the county gave us funds,
我们能拿建车站
what we could do with that.
如果你是州长
Well-yeah, and when you're sheriff,
我觉得你可以去建
I think you should do that.
如果我是州长 第一个事
When I'm sheriff, the first thing I do is
就是把你办公室那幅蠢画拿掉
take down that stupid painting in your office.
-有理 -我知道
- She's got you there. - I know.
-爸爸 -我爱这小镇
- Dad? - I love this town.
我就爱它这样
I absolutely love it. I love it just the way it is.
你知道 啊 兄弟
And you know that- Hey, buddy.
凯迪一直占着电视
Katie's been watching TV forever.
我想看"魔幻迷宫"[大卫·鲍伊主演音乐片]
I want to watch "Labyrinth."
-生活本就难尽如人意 孩子 -迪恩 宝贝儿
- It's a tough life, bud. - Dane, honey,
跟你妹妹说该睡觉了
you tell your sister it's time for bed.
你也是... 不准再看电视了
And you too... no more TV.
晚安
Good night.
别管
Don't.
麦克
Mike.
我之前就说过
I mentioned this earlier.
这孩子沉迷于大卫·鲍伊[摇滚音乐家]
That kid is obsessed with David Bowie.
太奇怪了 是吧
That's strange, right?
你该庆幸不是阿巴合唱团
You're lucky it's not ABBA.
这我倒不急
I wouldn't worry about it.
看吧
See?
我们以前也很怪
I mean, we were pretty strange,
记得吗
remember?
我们的幻想王国
We had our own imaginary kingdom.
你和艾迪一起创造的
You and Eddie made it up.
你们都是国王
And you were the kings, both of you.
还有你们永远都玩不完的牌局
And the card game that never ended.
那是什么
What's that?
有一天我和艾迪玩牌...
Well, me and Eddie started playing cards one day...
玩的是战争 就一直...
uh, War, and this one game just...
不停地玩
went on and on.
不分输赢
There was no winner.
然后
So, um,
我们第二天接着玩 第三天也是
we picked it up the next day and the next.
一段时间后 我们大概都较上劲了
And after a while, I think we just wanted to see
想看看到底能打多久
how long it would go on.
打了多久
How long did it?
理论上讲 还没完呢
Well, I guess technically it still is.
而且每周六...
And every Saturday...
每周六
every Saturday,
我 你和埃迪
me, you, and Eddie
会看几个小时的
would watch hours
-电视 -电视
- of TV. - of TV.
好几小时
Hours...
瞧 你觉得没什么是吧
Oh, see? You turned out fine.
-这就对了 -她觉得还好
- There you go. - She turned out fine.
迈克是专家
Well, Mike's the expert.
我们怎么不问问他
Why don't we ask him?
你怎么看
What do you think?
孩子看太多电视不好 对吗
Too much TV bad for kids?
当然不好 洗手间在哪
Of course it is. Where's the bathroom?
楼下 左手边
Down the stairs, just to the left.
凯蒂
Katie?
真巧
Hey, guess what.
你跟我妈妈是朋友 我跟你妈妈是朋友
You're friends with my mom, and I'm friends with your mom.
为什么要安静呢
Why are we being quiet?
它走了
It went away.
凯蒂 你在看什么
Katie, what were you watching?
就在中间 有个行李箱
Right out in the middle, there's this piece of luggage...
我也不清楚 好像是个名牌
I don't know, it's one of these fancy labels, right?
管他的 反正就挺好的
Something... whatever, it's nice.
然后她说 "这卡住了" 对吧
And she goes, "it's stuck," right?
我就说 "喂
And I just said, "Hey.
怎么弄的"
How'd it get there?"
-你没那么说 -我说了...
- You did not say that. - I did, I did...
大家还记得 蜡烛湾吗
You guys remember "Candle Cove"?
那个节目吗
That show? Right?
那个当时播了几个月...
It was on for, like a couple of months...
2个月 88年九月 十月
Two months. September, October, '88.
我记得
I remember.
你跟你孩子说过吗
Did you ever tell your kids about it?
当然没有
Oh, hell, no.
凯蒂刚刚跟我说她在看那个
Well, Katie told me she just saw it.
-什么 刚刚吗 -什么
- What, just now? - What?
不可能
No.
他们怎么会重新放那个
I mean, why would they re-air that?
你们在说什么
What are you guys talking about?
那个曾让我噩梦连连...
That show used to give me the worst nightmares...
那些木偶
those puppets.
我以前反复做同一个噩梦
I used to have this really weird recurring dream.
他们不停地尖叫
They would just be screaming.
不 是剧里播的
No, that was an episode.
不 不可能 是我做过的一个噩梦
No, not possible. It was a nightmare I had.
剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表