剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表
1988年 五个孩子失踪
In 1988, five kids went missing.
铁山谋杀案
The Iron Hill murders.
埃迪一直没找到
The one they never found was Eddie.
你们还记得"蜡烛湾"吗
You guys remember "Candle Cove?"
又回来了
It's back.
节目停播 谋杀案也就没有了
When the show stopped, the murders stopped.
有一天 我和埃迪开始玩牌
Me and Eddie started playing cards one day,
我们一直玩
and this one game went on and on.
不分胜负
There was no winner.
你杀了自己的儿子
You killed your own son?
"蜡烛湾"不是我创造的
I didn't create "Candle Cove."
是埃迪 他回来找你了
Eddie did. He's coming back through you.
你不能在剥皮人面前撒谎
You can't lie to the skin-taker.
爸爸
Daddy.
摘自金银岛
"他的故事吓坏了所有的人
"His stories were what frightened people worst of all.
那些可怕的故事
Dreadful stories they were,
净是些绞刑 走木板
about hanging and walking the plank
和干托吐加群岛 拉丁美洲大♥陆♥
And the dry Tortugas and the Spanish main.
照他的说法 他一定是活在
By his own account, he must have lived his life
被上帝放逐到海上的
among some of the wickedest men
最邪恶的人们之间"
that god ever allowed upon the sea."
我不觉得他坏
I don't think he's wicked.
独脚海盗西尔福[金银岛中的大反派]是恶棍 是杀人犯
Long John silver is a rogue and a murderer.
他策划了暴♥动♥
He engineered the mutiny.
我能理解他的所为
I get why he does what he does.
他为什么要绑♥架♥孩子
Why he kidnapped a kid?
他为自己打算
He looked out for himself.
像我们一样
Like us.
你发掘了...
You grabbed on to some kind of...
自己的阴暗面
darkness inside you.
是他们激发的
They let it out.
你也帮了一把
And you helped me.
我没想过要杀人
I didn't intend to kill anyone.
没有你我做不到
I couldn't have done it without you.
放莉莉走
Let Lily go.
前方牙齿人预警
你想要什么
What do you want?
爸爸
Daddy.
爸爸
Daddy!
爸爸
Daddy!
有人一小时前在这里目击到弗朗西斯·布斯
Frances Booth was seen going in here almost an hour ago.
断枝
Broken branch.
那块石头被动过
And there's transfer on that stone.
有人走过这边
Yeah, somebody went this way.
瞧瞧你
All right, well, look at you.
我爸总会在狩猎季的
You know, my dad was always out here
第一天来这
first day of hunting season.
总有一天你成为一个好警长的
Shit, you will make a good sheriff one of these days.
这事完了我们就撤诉
Once this is over, we'll drop the charges,
你就能官复原职了
and you will be reinstated.
算了
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
怎么
What?
人命关天
This is somebody else's life.
我现在只是个想找到孩子父亲
I'm only one thing that matters now, and that's a dad.
你是我的导师和朋友
You're also a mentor and a friend.
你朋友迈克·派特呢
What about your friend Mike Painter?
找到了吗
He turn up yet?
他不是我朋友
He's not my friend.
现在 我确信他是关键目击者
At this point, I'm pretty sure he's our key witness.
现在 我确信
Well, at this point, I'm pretty sure
我们都是目击者
we're all witnesses.
那是阿历克斯·弗莱 贝丝的孩子
That's Alex Fry, Beth's kid.
艾米
Amy.
弗朗西斯 不许动
Frances, don't move.
凯蒂 迪恩
Katie! Dane!
你说的都是些什么疯话啊吗
What you're saying is insane!
他把莉莉抓去关在他造的什么小黑屋里
He has Lily out there in some kind of darkness that he made.
现在他要我加入他
And now he wants me to go join him in it.
你要去开个什么门
So, what, you're gonna open some door
进到他的世界里吗
into his world?
怎么去
How?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我觉得他会告诉我的
But I have a feeling he'll show me.
这些年 我一直记恨你
Listen, I held it against you all these years
当初送我走
that you sent me away.
但我... 我明白了
But I... I understand.
我... 我原谅你
I... I forgive you.
为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
晚些时候我可能需要你帮个忙
I may need you to do something for me later on today.
你肯定会因此记恨我
Now, you're gonna hate that I'm asking this,
但求你先抛之脑后吧
but park it in the back of your head,
希望你出于爱去做
and if I ask you, then do it out of love.
女儿呢
Where's our daughter?
她在这里吗 玛拉
Is she here, Marla?
-莉莉 -她不在这里
- Lily! - She's not here.
你对她做了什么
What did you do with her?
伙计们 是我
Guys, it's me.
是爸爸
It's daddy.
我一直很担心你们
I'm so worried about you.
我知道现在有人在跟你们说话
I know that somebody's talking in your ear right now.
我知道 它在指使你们的一举一动
I know that, and I know that they're telling you what to do.
现在你们听我说
But right now, I need you to listen to me.
我想告诉你们 妈妈
I got to tell you about your mom.
有人伤害了她
Someone hurt her.
好吗
Okay?
指使你们的那个声音
Whoever it is that's telling you what to do,
伤害了她
they hurt her.
她走了
Your mom's gone.
不会再回来了
She's not coming back.
我是来保护你们的
So now I'm gonna protect you.
这是我的责任 我会保护你们的
That's my job, and I'm gonna protect you.
一向是你们管我要东西
And I know that normally you two are asking me for something,
但这次 我求你们
but this time, it's me, and I'm asking you.
我们三个 重建我们的家
The three of us, we can be a family again,
我们一起
just us, together.
艾丽卡 我求你 相信我
Erica, I'm pleading with you to trust me.
我... 我会尽力...
And I'm... I'm trying my hardest...
你知道我们女儿在哪吗
do you know where our daughter is?
当然 我... 知道
Yeah, I... yes.
很好 带我去见她
Good. So take me to her.
不行 我没法
No, I can't.
我要去见她
Take me to her.
先别认定
Just set aside your conviction
我是个疯子
that you're talking to a sick man.
我知道你觉得我疯了
I know that you think I'm delusional,
但我没有
but I'm not delusional.
女儿在一个只有我能去的地方
Our daughter is somewhere only I can go.
只有我能带她回来
I am the only person who can maybe get her back
我必须那么做
from where she is, and I need to go do that.
告诉我她在哪里
Tell me where she is!
麦克 我没法拦住你
Mike, I can't physically stop you,
但我肯定牢牢跟着你
but I'm not letting you out of my sight.
天啊
Oh, god.
阿历克斯 她去哪了
Alex, where did she go?
回答我 阿历克斯
Oh, come on, Alex.
不 别过去
No, wait. Wait.
-放开我 -在这等她回来
- Let me go. Let me go! - Be here when she comes back.
别过去
Wait. Wait.
别碰她
Don't touch her.
那是什么东西
What the hell is that?
剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表