剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表
我的兄弟
My brother.
跟莉莉在一起
Stay with Lily.
待在这等她回来
Be here when she comes back.
艾迪
Eddie!
麦克
Mike.
这些是什么
What is all this?
这是我的房♥间
It's my room.
莉莉在哪里
Where's Lily?
你看
Look.
这是颚骨人
It's jawbone.
是啊 我们见过
Yeah, we met.
那不是他的真名
That's not his real name.
他的真名是什么
What's his real name?
剥皮者
Skin-taker.
剥皮者
Skin-taker.
他不是我的朋友
He's not really my friend.
他是我的一部分
He's part of me.
他一直陪着我
He keeps me company.
等我回家后他也会陪着你
He'll keep you company too when I go home.
我女儿在哪
Where's my daughter?
里面
Inside.
给我看
Show me where.
我想回家
I want to go home.
放我们走
Let us go.
莉莉可以走
Lily can go.
你不行
Not you.
这地方我是为我俩建的
I made this place for both of us.
现在轮到你留在这了
It's your turn to be here.
不行
No.
不要再轮流了
No taking turns anymore.
你杀了我
You killed me!
这是你欠我的
You owe me.
我回家
I go home.
你留这
You stay here.
听好了
Listen to me.
这不是梦
This is not a dream.
这是真的
It's real.
如果你听到什么呼唤你
And if you ever hear it calling you,
不要理会
don't listen.
明白了吗
Do you hear me?
他和你说了什么
What did he say to you?
放她走... 不然一切免谈
Let her go or... or no deal.
莉莉
Lily.
莉莉
Lily.
宝贝 看着我
Sweetheart, look at me.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
宝贝
Sweetie.
我的宝贝
Sweetie.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
别害怕 没事了
It's okay. It's okay.
先不要走
Don't go yet.
为什么
Why not?
我希望你留下
I want you to stay.
我们是一体的
We belong together.
我们分享了一切 为什么不一起留下呢
We shared everything. Shouldn't we share this?
你害怕我会出去害人
You're scared of what I'll do out there.
看着我
Look at me.
你把我留在这
You left me here.
你想和我在一起吗
You want to stay with me?
让我走吧
Let me go.
我们的游戏还没完
We never finished the game.
游戏
The game?
那局未分胜负的牌
The card game that never ended.
分不出来了
We never will.
为什么
Why not?
我们有的是时间
We've got time.
我不会再离开了
It's not like I'm going anywhere.
你在耍什么花招
What's your trick?
没有花招
There's no trick.
我承诺了 那我就会留在这
I promised to stay, and I will
只要你赢了
if you win the game.
再见 麦克
Bye, Mike.
你知道为什么一直分不出胜负吗
Do you know why it never ended?
我作弊了
I was cheating.
每次我的牌太小
Every time my stack got too low,
我都会偷偷换一张大牌放到上面
I slipped a high card to the top.
我猜你也这样
I figured you were too.
我没有
I wasn't.
来吧
Come on.
和哥哥一起打完这局牌吧
Finish the game with your brother.
我大老远地来看你
I came a long way to see you.
好吧
Okay.
麦克在哪
Where's Mike?
还在那
Still there.
你好 我女儿受伤了 我丈夫也是
Hello, my daughter's been hurt. So has my husband.
我找到她时 她没有知觉
She was unconscious when I found her.
我... 不知道出了什么事
I... I don't know what happened.
我不... 我不知道
No, I don't... I don't know.
我不觉得
I don't think so.
她得看医生
Yeah, she needs to see a doctor.
你能... 地址是...
Can you... Yeah, the address, it's, um...
你的牌越来越小了
Your stack is getting smaller.
在你创造的世界里 你占上风
In the world you created, the cards fall your way.
刮目相看
I'm shocked.
是我们的世界 迈克
It's our world, Mike.
你的世界
Your world.
你呢
What about you?
打算如何面对你不再熟悉地世界
What will you do out there in a world you don't know anymore?
我熟悉
I know it.
我去过
I go into it.
不是以我的身体
But without a real body,
我必须藏起来 像怪物一样
I have to hide like a monster.
到了外面 我就是你
Out there, I'll be you
大家都信任的你
The guy everyone trusts.
愿意托付自家孩子的我
With their children.
这些年来
All these years,
你等着消失的儿子回来的时候
while you were waiting for your lost little boy to come back,
都是我和他进行交流
it was me he was talking to.
他依靠的是我
Me he relied on.
安慰他的也是我
Me who gave him comfort.
不是你
Not you.
笑什么
What's amusing?
你看起来就像是...
You look like a person...
站在道德中心 主持正义
With a conscience and a moral center.
可我看来
I can only imagine what's actually
你满脑子其实是...
hunched in that head of yours...
腐朽 懦弱的思想
some withered, chicken-hearted thing,
渴望拥有存在的意义
starving for purpose.
亲爱的 我可如刀一般锋利
Honey, I'm as sharp as a razor blade.
滚一边去
Get out of my way.
是我照顾他
I took care of him.
我是他妈妈了
I'm his mother now.
你杀了自己的儿子
You gave your son away.
你不配做妈妈
You aren't anyone's mother.
玛拉 躲开
Marla, get back.
我在这
I got you.
来一辆救护车
I need an ambulance
21公路南面400米
a quarter-mile north of road 21
西南处采石场入口
by the southwest quarry entrance.
收到 派过去了
Copy that. Ambulance en route.
剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表