剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表
你们记得《蜡烛湾》吗
You guys remember "Candle Cove"?
那部剧曾经让我做最恐怖的噩梦
That show used to give me the worst nightmares.,
又重演了
It's back.
小孩子们会看到 就像我们当初一样
Kids will watch it just like we did.
这些孩子在杀人
These kids are hurting someone!
把刀放下
Hey, drop those knives!
-妈妈 -戴恩
- Mom! - Dane?
她在他睡觉时捅了他
She stabbed him in his sleep.
我和艾迪有一天开始打扑克
Me and Eddie started playing cards one day.
这局牌打到了地老天荒
And this one game went on and on.
没有赢家
There was no winner.
我们想知道你到底做了什么
We want to know what you did
以及为什么这么做
and why you did it.
-不 -麦克
- No! - Mike!
你们都疯了吗
Have you lost your mind?
天啊 加里
Jesus, Gary.
过去几年
The last couple of years,
我和麦克开始邮件往来 互发短♥信♥
Mike and I started emailing, texts.
这对我非常重要
It became important.
莉莉
Lily.
是我的女儿
It's my daughter.
你怎么来这的
How did you get here?
看着我 看着我
Look at me. Look at me.
你怎么来这的
How did you get here?
你怎么来这的
How did you get here?
你在对艾迪生气吗
Are you mad at Eddie about something?
他只想看那个节目
All he wants to do is watch that show.
你觉得基恩他们死了吗
Do you think they're dead? Gene and them?
我们爸爸曾经告诉我们
Our dad told us one time,
如果你死了
if you die,
没有下葬或者火化
you don't get buried right or cremated,
你就不能安息
then you can't rest.
也许他们只是出走了
Maybe they just ran away.
我能给你看点东西吗
Can I show you something?
这是珀西海盗
It's Pirate Percy.
艾迪那天晚上做的
Eddie made it the other night.
别告诉他我给你看过了
Don't tell him I showed you, okay?
伙计们 什么样的冒险在等待着你们
Ahoy, mates. What adventure awaits?
你们感觉到了吗
Do you sense it?
有东西过来了
Something is coming.
一艘迷途的船只朝着小海湾驶去
A strange vessel is headed for the Cove.
莉莉
Lily...
你怎么来这里的
how did you get here?
卡萝尔姑姑呢
Aunt Carol?
这不一样
It's different.
什么不一样
What is?
你知道你在哪里吗
Do you know where you are?
-家里 -不 宝贝
- Home. - No, baby.
这是你玛拉奶奶的家
You're at your grandma Marla's house.
还是没人接
There's still no answer.
她可能睡着了
She's probably asleep.
宝贝 我们的家呢
Baby, where's our house,
你和我和妈妈一起住的地方呢
where you live with me and Mommy?
莉莉 看着我 你怎么来这里的
Lily, look at me. How did you get here?
我觉得你应该让她睡一觉
I think you should let her sleep.
过来 过来
Come here. Come here.
拜托 金 就两分钟
Please, Kim? Just two minutes.
好吧
Okay.
早上好
Good morning.
有人想来看看你
Someone wanted to see you.
我没有对你生气
I'm not mad at you.
爸爸生气吗
Is Daddy mad?
不 当然不了
No, of course not.
他只是现在忙着工作
He's just busy at work right now.
小家伙 你什么时候掉了一颗牙
Buddy, when did you lose a tooth?
杰西
Jess?
我马上回来 好吗
I'll be back soon, okay?
懦弱的月亮
零异频道 蜡烛湾
第一季第四集
麦克
Mike?
你在哪里
Where are you?
你姐姐打电♥话♥给你过吗
Has your sister called?
我正在西雅图...
I'm in Seattle at the--
莉莉没事吧
Is Lily okay?
她在我这里
She's here.
她为什么会去那里
Why is she there?
她昨晚出现的
She showed up last night.
什...谁带她去的
Wha--who brought her there?
我不知道
I have no idea.
她什么都不说
She won't say anything.
让我和她谈谈
Well, let me talk to her.
她在睡觉 她
She's sleeping. She's...
艾瑞卡 她没事
Erica, she's okay, though.
麦克 你是不是有事瞒着我
Mike, is there anything you're not telling me?
我知道的都告诉你了
Oh, I'm telling you what I know.
我去赶下一班飞机
I'll be on the next flight.
她和我在一起很安全
She's safe with me.
你知道的 对吗
You know that, right?
对 我会搭下一班飞机
Yeah, well, I'll be on the next flight.
警长办公室
你怎么跟孩子们说的
So what'd you tell the kids?
说你在忙工作
That you're stuck at work.
你可真会挑进监狱的时间
You picked a really bad time to get yourself locked up.
我很害怕
I'm scared.
我想让你回家 拿上我的枪
I want you to go home, and I want you to get my gun.
什么
What?
随身带着 以防万一
Keep it on you, just in case.
如果麦克是无辜的 那就不要用它
And if I'm wrong about Mike, then you don't use it.
杰西 拜托了
Jess, please.
我也很害怕
I'm scared too.
麦克
Mike?
我得请你帮个忙
I need to ask you for a favor.
什么忙
What is it?
-警长 -代理警长
- Sheriff? - Acting sheriff.
无论如何 你今天是我的上司
Still, you're the boss of me today.
我不知道我为什么那样说
I don't know why I said that.
我是想说 希望你能喜欢蘑菇
What I meant to say was, I, uh, hope you like the mushrooms.
-那些是你送的 -对
- Those are from you? - Yeah.
我主要的爱好就是真菌学
Mycology's kind of my main hobby,
所以这些是不同的品种
so these are different varieties.
有一株贝叶多孔菌
So there's a hen-of-the-wood,
一些金黄鸡油菌
uh, some golden chanterelle,
还有两种香菇
and two different types of shitake.
是拿来做菜的
They're for cooking.
我抽空可以做给你看
I could, uh--I could show you sometime.
那太贴心了 但不是
Oh, that's sweet, but not...
不 没关系 没关系
No, it's okay. It's okay.
我猜到你可能会拒绝
You know, I figured it'd be a no,
但我想 你知道的 管他的呢
but I--I just thought, you know, what the heck.
就像有的人从来不听
Looks like someone didn't listen
性骚扰研讨会
at the sexual harassment seminar.
好吧 我
Okay, uh, I'm, uh...
我得回去工作了 只是
I'm gonna go back to work now, just...
依然失踪
失踪儿童艾迪·佩因特
麦克
Mike?
走吧 麦克
Come on, Mike.
你好 艾迪
Hey, Eddie.
她现在是你女朋友了吗
Is she your girlfriend now?
如果我是呢
So what if I am?
明天见 麦克
See you tomorrow, Mike.
麦克在做什么
What's Mike doing?
剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表