剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表
幸运的话...
If you're lucky...
在某一瞬间
There are moments.
某人劈天裂地
Someone slices the world open right down the middle
你得以看见真正的天空
And you can see the sky behind it.
真正的世界
The true world.
得以明白自己存在的目的
And you understand your purpose.
那就是你的目的吗
And this was your purpose?
没有目的的生活毫无意义
Nothing's sadder than a life without purpose.
我曾经如此
And I had a life like that.
不断告诉自己要心存感激
You keep telling yourself to be grateful.
还要虔诚
Have faith.
我爱过我儿子
I loved my son.
真的
I did.
可我就是很空虚
But I was just a void,
虚耗生命 空间 空气
Wasting life and space and air.
无能无为
And powerless.
直到某种神迹显现
Then something extraordinary happened.
我亲眼见证了奇迹
I found myself in the presence of something greater.
给我展示了他的力量
He showed me his power.
由欺凌催生的伟大力量
Something majestic that flowered from indignity.
他
He?
创造出"蜡烛湾"的不是我
I didn't create "Candle Cove."
是埃迪
Eddie did.
从他而生 如腐尸里淌出的鲜血
It rose out of him like blood from broken skin.
不可能
No.
你胡说什么
What are you talking about?
你以为是"蜡烛湾"找上了他
You thought "Candle Cove" found him.
可他其实一直如此
But what he had was always there.
与生俱来
He was born with it.
他就是光
He's the light.
是灯塔
The beacon.
一直如此
He always was.
他已经死了
He's dead.
只是表象罢了
Only in the literal sense.
他回来了
He's coming back.
你们已经准备得差不多了
You're almost ready.
让他进来就可以了
You just have to let him in.
助燃才能生火
A fire needs fuel.
牺牲造就力量
Power demands sacrifice.
我很久以前就做出了牺牲
I made mine a long time ago.
你今天在教室怎么做到的
How did you do what you did today in class?
我很特别
I'm special.
我看到的那些东西...
Those things I saw, that...
那个地方
That place.
是你给我看的吗
Did you show me that?
想再看一次吗
Want me to show you again?
想
Please.
我还不够强
I'm not strong enough yet.
你得为我办些事
I need you to do something for me.
给我找点东西
Give me something.
什么都行
Anything.
杰克
Jake.
埃迪来了
Eddie's here.
他想见你
He wanted to see you.
你杀了自己的儿子
You killed your own son?
不
NO
我是把他献给了火
I fed him to a fire.
火才能更旺明
So it could burn even brighter.
现在该你了
Now it's your turn.
就算我做了这么多
Even after all I've done,
只要你人在这
You make him a hundred times stronger
就能让他强大上百倍
Just by being here.
你们俩生来不同
You were both born with something special.
他需要你
He needs you.
所以他才希望你火化他...
That's why he wanted you to put him to rest...
必须是你
It had to be you.
他爱你
He loves you.
他让你心力交瘁
He's broken you down.
只为让你做好准备
But only to make you ready.
只因你太过抵触
Only because you fought so hard.
他要回来了
He's coming back.
通过你
Through you.
你是他的血
You are his blood.
是他的身体
You body is his body.
他可以在你的肉体里重生
He can live again in flesh.
感觉到了 是吗
You can feel it, can't you?
已经开始了
It's already begun.
越早让他进入你的身体
The sooner you let him in,
你就能越早解脱
The sooner he'll take your pain away.
我好羡慕
I envy you.
时候快了
Very soon, now.
今晚 或明天
Tonight, maybe tomorrow.
跟他走吧
Go with him.
爸爸
Daddy!
迈克
Mike?
莉莉
Lily.
迈克
Mike.
妈妈呢
Where's mommy?
莉莉
Lily.
莉莉
Lily.
莉莉
Lily.
看着我
Look at me.
想来点好玩的吗
You want to see something cool?
不要啊
Please, don't!
不 不
Don't! No!
睡吧
Sleep.
明天是个大日子
Tomorrow's a big day.
他要来了
He'll be here soon.
爸爸
Daddy?
爸爸
Daddy.
爸爸
Daddy?
爸爸
Daddy?
爸爸
Daddy!
剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表