剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表
她有说在哪个台播吗
Did she say what channel it was on?
没有
No.
我要和你聊聊
I need to talk to you.
凯蒂
Katie!
玛拉告诉我们昨天凌晨三点时
Marla told us that she heard you
她听到你来过...
come in at 3:00 A.M. last night...
你离开我家5个小时后
Five hours after you left our house.
我...
I am...
我梦游了 我...
I-l mean, I walked around. I...
都是当父母的 告诉我
I'm asking you, parent to parent,
你瞒着我什么事
what are you not telling me?
说起来很玄乎
This will sound irrational.
告诉我
Say it.
那个剧可能和这事有关
That show may have something to do with this.
什么剧
What show?
"蜡烛湾"吗
"Candle Cove"?
没错 听我说
Yeah, listen,
就在1988年播出那部剧时
in '88, the only time the show ever aired
发生了一系列谋杀案
was during the murders.
可剧集一结束 再没有谋杀案了
When the show stopped, the murders stopped.
可... 可是...那部剧现在又播了
And...and...and...and...and now it just shows back up again.
你只要告诉我昨晚你走后
I just need you to tell me where you went
去哪里了
last night after you left.
我知道这难以置信 可我没疯
I know how it sounds, but I'm not crazy.
你没疯吗
You're not crazy.
相信我 那不仅仅是个电视剧 明白吗
Believe me, it's not just a television show, okay?
我弟弟就深受其害
It did something to my brother,
那个剧会让人做奇怪的事
and it can make people do odd things.
而且... 看来只有我这么想
And...and I seem to be the only one that's putting this
我知道在炉窑镇的事
I know about Stovington.
你三天前才从精神病院出院
You were released from a psych ward three days ago.
你肯定是一出院后就来了这里
I mean, you must have come straight here after the hospital.
没有 当晚我回家了
No, I went home the first night.
我妻子让我去取些衣物
My wife let me stop by to get clothes.
这不重要
That doesn't matter.
听着 我是有些
Listen, urn, I had what's called
所谓的急性应激反应
an acute stress reaction.
他们说你是这精神病发作 迈克
They say you had a psychotic episode, Mike.
你是专家 告诉我这是什么意思
You're a doctor. Tell me what that means.
不 我完全是自愿的
No, I committed myself voluntarily.
我最后问你一次
I'm asking you one last time.
你昨天晚上去哪了 干了什么
What did you do, and where did you go last night?
听着 那和我无关 杰西卡
Listen, it is not me, Jessica.
都是因为那个节目
It's connected to that show.
不管是谁制♥作♥了那个节目...
Now, whoever made that show...
天呐 盖里
Oh, my God. Gary!
迈克
Mike?
该死
Shit.
盖里
Gary
艾米
Amy!
杰西 杰西
Jess? Jess!
-盖里 -杰西 你找到她了吗
- Gary. - Jess, do you have her?
-不 -别慌 宝贝 怎么了
- No, no. - Hey, babe, what's wrong?
迈克来过
It's Mike.
我觉得...
I think...
我觉得他知道些什么
I think he knows something.
我觉得他知道她的下落
I think he knows where she is.
好的 我们会找到他的
Okay, we'll find him.
分散开 沿着林木线找
Spread out! Hit the tree line!
她说过你会来找我
She said you'd come talk to me.
你知道她在哪吗?
Do you know where she is?
戴恩 你爱你妹妹吗
Dane, do you love your sister?
你想再见到她吗
Do you want to see her again?
她告诉过你她要去哪吗
Did she tell you where she was going?
恶魔巢穴是什么
What's the Crow's Nest?
爸爸的枪呢
Where's Dad's gun?
你要一把30年的老枪干什么
What do you want a 30-year-old gun for?
以防万一
Just in case.
那枪几年前就处理掉了
I got rid of that gun years ago.
告诉我怎么回事
Tell me what's going on.
没时间了 可能已经晚了
There's no time. It could already be too late.
盖里打电♥话♥说你病了 迈克
Gary called. He said you're sick, Mike.
1988年的时候他们不明白
They didn't understand in 1988,
现在仍旧不明白
and they don't understand now.
你明白吗
And you do?
起码给我一次机会 把她找回来
Just-just get me a chance to try to get her back
趁还来得及
before it's too late.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
远在树林以外的地方 信♥号♥♥塔附近
Out there. Out past the woods, where the signal tower is.
比尸体被发现的地方还远吗
Out where they found the bodies?
我必须去 让我去吧
I have to go. Let me go.
凯蒂
Katie!
凯蒂
Katie!
谁在那
Who's back there?
迈克
Mike?
你没事吧 没事吧
Are you okay? Are you okay?
快过来
Come here.
她说是电视指引她去那里的
She says the TV told her where to go.
这么多地方你怎么知道去信♥号♥♥塔附近找她?
How'd you know to find her out by the signal tower of all places?
我只是想找个地方好好想一下
I just needed a place to think.
我和埃迪曾经把那里称为恶魔巢穴
Me and Eddie used to call that spot the Crow's Nest.
而你碰巧在那里找到凯蒂
And you just happened to find Katie there.
我把你女儿找回来了 好吗
I brought your daughter back, man, you know.
没错 就是少了几颗牙齿
Yeah, minus a couple teeth.
不管怎样我仍旧抱有疑问
Let's just say that I still have questions.
那你就好好受着吧
You learn to live with those.
再见 兄弟 我走了
See you, buddy. I'm out of here.
好的 再见
All right. See you later.
谢谢
Thanks.
迈克
Mike.
"美国儿童心理学家拯救小女孩" 这就是你想要的吗
"America's child psychologist saves little girl," is that it?
凯蒂会好起来的 只要...
Katie's gonna be okay. Just...
别让她看电视
don't let her watch TV.
别逗了 好吗 最多写进书里骗骗读者
Spare me, okay? Just put it in your book.
没什么书 从来都没有过
There is no book. There never was.
那你在这干什么
Then what are you doing here?
它一直在召唤我
It's been calling me.
收拾行李?
Packing up?
你可以不走
You don't have to leave.
不 我必须走
Yeah, yeah, I do.
眼不见...
Out of sight...
心不烦
out of mind.
你记得蜡烛湾吗
Do you remember "Candle Cove"?
当然记得
Yeah, of course.
我离开后 你有再看过吗
After I left, did you ever see it again?
什么
What?
算了
Never mind.
就当我没提过
Forget I mentioned it.
这是谁编的
Who made it up?
编什么
Made what up?
我说的是那个经常一起看的电视节目
I'm talking about the show we watched, the TV show.
不 没有 它...
Oh, no, it...
你说的那个节目不是真的
The show I'm talking about wasn't real.
你们以前坐在电视前...
You used to sit, watching the TV...
只是看着白花花的屏幕
just watching the static.
那些都是你想象出来的
It was just in your heads.
糟了 笑柄
Oh, no, Laughingstock.
暴风雨就要降临了
That's a whale of a storm.
我们最好找个地方避雨
We better find someplace to hide.
你看 那是勇气谷
Look, it's Bravery Cave.
剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表