剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表
有的时候我们觉得有必要做些什么
You know, sometimes we think we have to do something,
但实际上我们没有必要
but we really don't.
记得你女儿失踪时的感觉吗
Remember what it felt like when your daughter was missing?
我想如果你可以回到过去
I think if you could go back
你会选择一条不同的路的
and go down a different path, you would.
我别无选择
There was no other path.
我以为我们会在鸦巢见面
I thought we were meeting at the Crow's Nest.
俄亥俄
营业中
你什么意思
What do you mean?
刚才你给我打了电♥话♥
From just now on the phone when you called me.
我要走了
I got to go.
你知道怎么区分我和艾迪 对吗
You know how to tell me and Eddie apart, right?
什么
What?
他在这里多了一颗牙
He's got an extra tooth right here.
只有你们想要吻我我才能区分你们是谁
Well, the only way I could tell is if you tried to kiss me,
至少我知道了怎么区分
but I'd know the difference.
她不来了
She's not coming.
你在干什么 麦克
What'd you do, Mike?
你会伤害她的
You were gonna hurt her.
我要带她去蜡烛湾
I was gonna take her to Candle Cove.
你不是带他们去蜡烛湾
You're not taking them to Candle Cove.
你要杀了他们
You're killing them!
是我们
We are.
我们要彼此照应
We need to look out for each other.
你不能这样下去了
You have to stop.
你为什么不站在我这一边
Why aren't you on my side?
因为是它让你这么做的
Because it's making you do this.
你是我的孪生兄弟
You're my twin.
你应该站在我这一边
You're supposed to be with me.
把它给我
Give me that.
不
No!
亚历克斯
Alex?
亚历克斯
Hey, Alex!
危机来临
Danger arrives!
拔出你的剑
Draw your sword.
和我一起高喊 保护战船
Say it with me. Protect the ship!
保护战船 保护战船
Protect the ship! Protect the ship!
把面具摘了
Take those masks off.
你们在干什么
What are you guys doing?
彩排
Rehearsing.
这不是《潘赞斯的海盗》
That wasn't "Pirates of Penzance."
昨天田野里排练的是什么
What about yesterday, in the field?
演一个外科医生 我们在课上讨论过
Playing surgeons. We talked about it in class.
去问布斯女士
Ask Mrs. Booth.
布斯女士告诉你们
Did Mrs. Booth tell you to go
今天放学后去威廉姆斯先生的办公室了吗
to Mr. Williams' office after school today?
没有 我们才来到这里
No. We just came here.
是不是应该有一名老师
Is there a teacher who's supposed to be
和你们在一起呢
with you right now?
不
No.
好吧
Okay.
彩排结束了
Rehearsal's over.
现在
Go home.
回家
Now.
这是什么
What is this?
加里的钥匙
Gary's keys.
我和你一起去
I'm coming with you.
谢谢你 拿好找零
Thank you. All right, keep the change.
下周见
See you next week.
能让我看看吗
Can I see?
你一直都非常棒
You've always been very good.
好了
All right.
要我给你读个故事吗
Would you like me to read to you?
想读哪本书
Do you know what book?
"乡绅屈利劳尼 利弗希医生和另几位绅士
"Squire Trelawney, Dr. Livesey, and the rest of these gentlemen,
选自英国史蒂文森小说《金银岛》
共同要求我
having asked me to write down
将金银岛的故事记录下来
the whole particulars about Treasure Island,
从头到尾 一字不漏
from the beginning to the end, and keeping nothing back
除了小岛所在的方位..."
but the bearings of the island..."
当你想起这时
When you think about this,
只会像是做了一场噩梦
it'll just seem like some nightmare you had.
已经是了
It already does.
我都不认识自己了
I barely recognize myself.
我认识你
I recognize you.
你是否仍在想
Do you still think about
如果事情朝另一方向发展
what a different version of your life would look like,
你的人生也许会有所不同
if things had happened another way?
明天见
See you tomorrow.
杰西
Jess?
谢谢你
Thank you.
很高兴你打电♥话♥给我
Well, I'm glad you called.
最近几天实在很奇怪
It has been a strange couple days.
我知道
I'll take it.
不过下次
Although next time,
我很想为你做顿饭
I would actually like to cook you a meal, though.
抱歉 希望不会太冒昧
I mean, sorry, not to be presumptuous,
如果我们还有下一次约会的话
that there would be a next time, but, you know, if.
你相信直觉吗
Do you believe in intuition?
就像是...
Like...
跟着你的直觉走
following your gut?
相信
Yeah.
当然
Definitely.
是啊
Yeah.
今天总感觉哪里不对
Something felt wrong today.
我该多提些问题的
I should've asked more questions.
你要回警♥察♥局吗 我可以和你一起去
Are you going back to the station? I could come with you.
不用 我去去就回
No, I won't be long.
而且...
And, uh...
等我回来时 希望看到你还在这里
I think I'd like it if you were here when I got back.
遵命 长官
Yes, ma'am.
布斯夫人
Mrs. Booth?
我问到大♥麻♥味了
I smell marijuana.
我要进屋调查一下
I'm coming inside to investigate.
布斯夫人
Mrs. Booth?
弗朗西丝
Frances?
天呐
Oh, God.
上帝啊
Jesus.
你是谁
Who are you?
把面具摘下来
Take that mask off.
把刀给我
Give me that.
给我
Give me that!
该死
Oh, shit.
站住别动
Just stay there.
别轻举妄动 好吗
Just stop right there, okay?
-别动 -你不会开枪的
- Stay there! - You won't shoot us.
我们都是孩子
We're kids.
退后
Get back.
让我走吧 好吗
Just let me go, okay?
我的天
Oh, my God.
不
No!
不要
Don't!
妈妈 妈妈
Mommy! Mommy!
妈妈
Mommy!
妈妈
Mommy!
没事的
You're okay.
-过来 过来 -爸爸
- Come here. Come here. - Daddy?
-过来 -我做了个噩梦
- Come here. - I had a nightmare.
听我说 听好
Listen to me. Look, look.
你没事了
You're okay.
一切都没事了
剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表