剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表
有什么冒险在等着我们吗?
What adventure awaits?
感觉到了吗
Do you sense it?
有东西来了
Something is coming!
一艘奇怪的船正向海湾驶来
A strange vessel, headed for the cove.
凯蒂
Katie?
糟了
Oh, god.
给点力啊
Come on!
出什么事了吗 艾米... 呃 警长
What's wrong, Amy... uh, sheriff?
汤米的妈妈找不到他和阿历克斯
Tommy's mother can't find him or Alex.
你们那边呢
What about yours?
克洛伊·本森不在家
Chloe Benson's not at home.
索菲娅·雷耶斯也不在家
Same with Sofia Reyes.
-她妈妈说... -我去 好吧
- Her mom said... - shit! Okay.
西蒙 帮我做点事
Simon, I need you to do something for me.
没问题 愿意效劳
Yeah, of course...anything.
找到迈克·派特
Find Mike Painter.
你在里面吗?
Are you in there?
进来吧 我们聊
Come inside. Let's talk.
原谅我的犹豫 但是...
Forgive my hesitation, but, uh...
你撕破了达芙妮·贝尔的喉咙
You ripped out Daphne Bell's throat.
是为了保护你 迈克
To protect you, Mike.
进来吧 迈克
Come inside, Mike.
-艾米让我来找你 -嗯
- Amy sent me to get you. - Yeah,
她说你不能...
She says you can't be...
不能擅自调查这事
You know, investigating stuff on your own.
是的 没错没错
Yeah, yeah, oh, right, right.
我会...
I'll, um...
我会去警局找她
I'll head back in and meet her at the station.
你到底在这里干什么啊
The heck you doing out here, anyway?
我...
Um, I...
我就是... 有点不舒服
I felt, just...i, uh, I felt sick.
所以停下来歇会
Uh, and so I pulled over.
不 别过去
No, no, no, wait, wait, wait.
-怎么了 -别过去
- What? - Wait, wait, wait.
-怎么了 -不安全
- What? - Um, it's not safe.
-没事 我认识那些孩子 -不行 不行
- No, I know those kids... - no, no, no.
不 你不了解
No, you don't.
相信我 我们还不知道到底有多危险
Trust me, we don't know how much danger we're in yet.
行吧
Okay.
很好
Okay.
很好
Okay, good.
留在这 好吗
Just stay here, okay?
不要靠近他们
Don't go near them.
就...
Just, uh...
待在这就行 好吗
Just stay here, okay?
相信我
Trust me.
喂 等等 你要去哪里
Wait, wait, wait, wait, where're you going?
听着 她让你来找我
Hey, listen, she asked you to find me,
你也找到我了 对吗
You found me, okay?
任务完成 非常好
You did your job. That's good.
我会跟你回去... 我向你保证
I'm gonna come with you... I will come with you, okay?
就等我一会
Just give me a second.
一会就行
Just one second.
好吗
Okay?
西蒙
Simon.
待着别动 好吗
Stay there, okay?
很好
Okay.
布斯夫人
Mrs. Booth?
你在哪里
Where are you?
你在哪里
Where are you?
布斯夫人
Mrs. Booth?
你说过想和我聊一聊
You said you wanted to talk.
我已来了
I'm here.
跟我聊吧
You can talk to me.
布斯夫人
Mrs. Booth?
小家伙们在这干什么呢
Hey, what're you kids doing here?
全部跟我回去 明白吗
I'm gonna need all of you to come with me, okay?
快过来 没时间和你们闹
Alright,come on guys,I don't have all day
很好 下一个是谁 快点
Here we go, who's next? Come on.
很好 别用力
Okay. Not so hard.
小家伙们 悠着点 别这样...
Easy, guys, easy. Not so...
看着点... 别扯我的外套
Watch you're...watch... watch my jacket.
西蒙
Simon!
今晚想吃什么披萨
What kind of pizza are we gonna have tonight?
爸爸喜欢培根
Daddy likes bacon.
没错
Yeah.
但是爸爸今晚不来 记得吗
Daddy isn't coming tonight, though, remember?
莉莉 莉莉 你没事吧?
Lily! Lily, are you okay?
抱歉 宝贝 肯定吓坏了
I'm so sorry, sweetheart, I know that was scary.
什么事
Yeah?
天哪 谢谢
Oh, god. Thank you.
好的 什么时候
Okay. Yeah, when?
我待会再打给你
I'm gonna have to call you back.
再见
Okay.
什么事
Yeah?
艾米 我是贝丝
Amy, it's Beth.
-我感觉出事了 -怎么了
- I think something's wrong. - Tell me.
亚历克斯本来在汤米家 但我打过去...
Well, Alex was at Tommy's, but I called over and...
他不在 我知道
He's not there. I know.
你能来趟我家吗 或者我去你那
Can you come back by the house, or can I come in?
他和其他孩子都表现得很奇怪 我吓到了 艾米
He's been acting really strange. All the kids have and I'm scared Amy.
艾米
Amy?
艾米 喂
Amy? Amy? Hello?
还要多久呢?
And how long will that take?
这是租来的
Well, it's... it's a rental
我需要辆新车 被困在这了
And I need something else, 'cause I'm stuck in a place
真是一刻也呆不下去
Where I don't... I don't want to be.
行 我会开手动挡
Yes, I can drive a manual.
不知道 要看多少天了...
i don't know, It depends how many days...
可能... 可能明天吧
Maybe...maybe tomorrow?
是的
Yeah.
喂!
Hey!
呆在房♥间里
Stay inside.
把门关上
Close the door.
抱歉 你说什么
Sorry, what?
你在这里干什么?
What are you doing here?
打电♥话♥给迈克
Call Mike.
告诉他 这次要自己一个人来
And tell him to come alone this time.
我们的贵宾来了
The guest of honor has arrived.
你没事吧 妈妈
Are you okay, mom?
她没事
She's fine.
坐下 迈克
Sit down, Mike.
刚才太可惜了
Shame about before.
你本该单独来
You should've come alone.
吃吧
Eat.
看着自家孩子吃得好 不就是最幸福的事吗
No better feeling than seeing your kids well-fed.
我妈妈过去常这么说
My mom used to say that.
我当时还不理解 不过这是真理
I didn't really understand till later, but it's true.
是吧 玛拉
Right, Marla?
我儿子死后 你花数月安慰 陪伴我
You comforted me for months when I lost my son.
这么多年来...
And all this time...
没想到是你捣的鬼
You were the one who took him away.
现在 我会让你们重聚
Well, now I'm here to reunite you.
你s说有事要说
You wanted to tell me something.
那讲讲"蜡烛湾"
Tell me about "candle cove."
你想知道什么
What would you like to know?
为什么
Why?
为什么选我们
And why us?
你还真是固执
You are such a stubborn man.
一生总有几次
Once or twice in a lifetime,
剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表