剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表
你一直都直呼你♥爸♥爸的名字吗
Do you always call your Daddy by his name like that?
你必须叫我奶奶 好吗
Well, you must call me Grandma, okay?
伙计们
Hey, guys.
莉莉 我想让你见一下我的朋友杰西卡
Lily, I want you to meet my friend Jessica.
我听说了许多关于你的事情
Hi. I've heard a lot about you.
我给你买♥♥了一些衣服
And I brought you some clothes.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
莉莉 杰西卡和我小时候就是朋友
Lily, Jessica and I were friends when we were little kids.
我知道
I know.
你喜欢玩什么
Well, what's your favorite thing to play?
你喜欢娃娃吗
Do you like dolls?
不喜欢
No.
我喜欢海盗
I like pirates.
哪种海盗
What kind of pirates?
就像这个
Like this one.
你怎么知道它在哪里的
How did you know where that was?
宝贝
Honey?
很难在这具躯壳下容身
It's hard to be in this body.
莉莉
Lily.
我不是莉莉
I'm not Lily.
那你是谁
Then who are you?
你不认识我
You don't know me?
你看起来像我的女儿莉莉
You look like my daughter Lily.
反正我认识你
I would know you no matter what.
如果你不是莉莉 那她在哪里
If you're not Lily, then where is she?
她现在在干什么
What is she doing right now?
她在做着这个梦
She's dreaming this.
我们去看看吧
Let's go watch.
你得停手
You have to stop.
我们每送一个人去蜡烛湾
Every time we send someone to Candle Cove,
它就会强大一点
it gets stronger.
它在改变你
It's changing you.
是你变了
You're changing.
你只想和杰西卡一起玩
You just want to hang out with Jessica.
答应我你永远爱我胜过爱她
Promise me you'll never love her more than you love me.
伙计们啊
Ahoy, mateys.
什么样的冒险在等待着你们
What adventure awaits?
你们感觉到了吗
Do you sense it?
有什么东西过来了
Something is coming.
一艘陌生的小船朝着小海湾驶来
A strange vessel headed for the Cove.
全体船员各就各位
All hands on deck!
莉莉
Lily,
我身后有什么东西吗
do you see something behind me?
上次你坐在那个椅子上
The last time you were in that chair,
可能还是我送你过来的
I think I probably sent you there.
而现在你是校长了
And now you're the principal.
我...
I, uh...
我需要和这些学生谈谈
I need to talk to these kids.
这些并不全是调皮捣蛋的学生
These aren't exactly the bad seeds.
他们惹了什么麻烦吗
Are they in some kind of trouble?
没
No.
不过事情是挺好办的
Well, you're making it easy on me.
他们都是一个班的
They're all in the same class.
我叫布斯夫人放学之后留下他们
I'll have Mrs. Booth hold them after the last bell.
接通中
It's ringing.
你知道其实不是他干的 对吗
You know it's not really him, right?
当然不是
Of course.
我能和莉莉说会话吗
Can I talk to Lily?
和你说过了 她在睡觉
I told you, she's sleeping.
艾迪
Eddie?
你为什么会在这里
Why are you here?
你是因为那个节目回来的吗
Are you back because of the show?
你知不知道那个节目是谁制♥作♥的
Do you know who made it?
你...
Do you...
你知不知道它怎么做这些事情的
Do you know how it does what it does?
我记得你做的事情
I remember what you did.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没关系
It's okay.
你也是不得已
You had to.
我被困住了
I'm trapped.
如果你帮助我 我就可以重获自♥由♥
If you help me, I can be free
莉莉也能回来了
and Lily can come back.
怎么帮
How?
你是在开玩笑吗
You've got to be kidding.
他的身体
His body?
疯了吗
That's insane.
如果我们能阻止这些事情 只要把他放回...
If we could stop this by putting him to--
我要去泡杯茶 你们要喝茶吗
I'm going to make some tea. Would anyone like some tea?
喝茶
Tea?
我想喝点
I'd love some.
如果这不管用呢
And if this doesn't work?
那我们就回到起点
Then we're back to where we started.
又或者你就和我老公一样蹲大牢了
Or you're in jail with my husband.
我会小心谨慎的
I'll be careful.
我准备今晚一个人去
I'll go tonight, on my own.
停下 你们准备好战斗了吗
Avast, are you ready for battle?
如果她登上我们的船 我们该怎么办
If she boards us, what do we do?
我们要钩挑剑刺
We fight, hook and dagger,
猛打狂砍 战斗至最后一个人
and slash and stab to the very last man.
操
Shit.
警官
Deputy?
威廉姆斯先生是有要求你帮我
Mr. Williams asked you
把那些学生留下来的吧
to hold those kids for me?
他叫我把那些学生送到办公室的啊
He wanted me to send them up to the office.
不对 我听到他说的是
No, I heard him say--
我可能是听岔了
Oh, I guess I misunderstood.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
有什么事情吗
What's up?
他们都是乖宝宝
They're pretty good kids.
最近他们没有给你惹什么麻烦吗
You haven't had any trouble with them recently?
从来没有过
Not ever.
1988年你就在教书了 对吗
You were teaching in 1988, right?
对 我有这么老了
Yep. I'm that old.
你还记得佩因特双胞胎吗
Do you remember the Painter twins?
当然记得
Of course.
他们和我的儿子雅各布认识
They knew my son Jacob.
是哦
Right, yeah.
艾迪是什么样的孩子
What was Eddie like?
很羞涩
Shy...
但是很特别
But very special.
我的儿子雅各布的朋友不多
My son Jacob didn't have many friends, and...
艾迪对他很好
Eddie was kind to him.
我的儿子
My son...
有一点单纯
was a bit simple.
我很多年前就不信教了
I left my religion behind many years ago,
但我相信他生活在更好的世界
but I do like to think he's in a better place.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我知道这很难启齿
I'm sure it's hard to talk about.
没关系
It's okay.
谢谢你的时间
Well, thanks for your time.
雅各布
Jacob.
艾迪来了 他想见你
Eddie's here. He wanted to see you.
想去斯金纳的家吗
Want to go to Skinner's?
孩子们 看
Boys, look.
我从没见过这么大的暴风雨
I've never seen a storm quite like this.
也许我们应该弃船
Maybe we should abandon ship.
不 不要离开我
No, don't leave me.
向前看
look, up ahead.
那是勇者洞穴
It's Bravery Cave.
我们应该进去
We should go inside. -
剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表