剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表
你不知道他们是谁
you have no idea who they were?
它回来了
It's back.
孩子们会看
Kids will watch it,
就像我们原来
just like we did.
他们一旦看了
And when they do,
他们的行为会开始…
they may start to behave in ways that...
怎么
What?
你知道了什么
What do you know?
发生了什么
Did something happen?
我只知道...
All I know...
你承认杀害埃迪
is you confessed to killing Eddie,
作为临时警长 这个事实是我…
and as acting sheriff, that is a fact that I...
不 他没有
No, he did not.
他没有承认
He didn't confess.
加里理解错了
Gary misunderstood.
加里理解错了
Gary misunderstood?
你刚说艾迪杀害了那4个孩子
You just said Eddie killed the other four kids,
然后你杀了他
and then you killed him.
艾迪杀害了那4个孩子
Eddie killed the other four kids.
然后他失踪了
And then he disappeared.
这是你现在的故事
So that's your story now?
这是真♥相♥
It's the truth.
这只是开始
This is just the beginning.
麦克
Hey. Mike.
我不能在这睡
I can't sleep here.
我们不是故意的
We didn't mean to hurt anyone.
我曾试图阻止蒂姆
I tried to stop Tim.
我们都试过
We both did.
但是他击中了麦克
But he shot Mike,
然后杰西卡跟玛拉出现了
and then Jessica and Marla showed up.
然后我跑了
And I just took off.
天哪 麦克没事吧
Jesus. Is Mike all right?
我...
I...
我希望吧
I hope so.
枪打偏了
The shot went sideways.
击中了他的胳膊
It winged his arm.
我不知道怎么说
I don't know what to tell you.
你又不能逃跑
You're not exactly gonna go on the lamb
去墨西哥重新做人
and start a new life in México.
你需要去自首
You have to turn yourself in.
我知道
I know.
我会的
I will.
这就对了
Attagirl.
你想喝点什么吗
You want something to drink?
热巧克力
Cocoa?
这都是咱们的
Is all that for us?
不
No.
我给你弄点劲大的
I'll get you something stronger.
你不该找麦克喷特的岔
You shouldn't fuck with Mike Painter.
你们把尸体留在哪了
Where did you leave the body?
怎么了 发生了什么
What is it? What happened?
就是个噩梦 天哪
It was a nightmare. Oh, God.
-天哪 -你没事
- Oh, God. - You're okay.
你没事
You're okay.
我没事了
Yeah, I'm fine now.
太恐怖了
Oh, it was horrible.
怎么了
What is it?
我不知道
I don't know.
莉莉 我的女儿
Lily. It's my daughter.
莉莉 莉莉
Lily! Lily!
莉莉 莉莉
Lily! Lily!
你… 你在... 你在这做什么
What... what are you... What are you doing here?
你怎么能 宝贝
How did you? Baby?
宝贝 看着我 你怎么…
Baby, look at me. What are you...
你没事吧 你没事吧
Are you okay? Are you okay?
莉莉
Lily.
你怎么… 莉莉
Are you... Lily?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
你怎么来这的
How did you get here?
宝贝 看着我 看着我 看着我
Baby, look at me. Look at me. Look at me.
你怎么来这的 你怎么来这的
How did you get here? How did you get here?
剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表