剧集 | 恶魔城 | 导航列表
I did.
是的
And you came to find me.
你来找我了
Of course I did.
当然了
I could do nothing else.
我什么也做不了
I assumed you had other options.
我以为你还有别的选择
Shouting at Satan until he admitted
对着撒旦大喊大叫 直到他承认
he was just keeping the chair warm for you.
他只是在给你暖椅子
That sort of thing.
那一类的事
The second after I died
我死去的那一刻
might have been the first sane moment I had since you died.
可能是你死后我第一次清醒的时刻
You do seem remarkably calm.
你看起来确实非常平静
And you seem a little angry.
你看起来好像有点生气
Because none of this makes any sense.
因为这些都没有任何意义
Do you have a theory about what happened?
你对发生的事情有什么理论吗
What makes you think I have a theory?
你怎么会认为我有理论
You're a man. Men always have theories.
你是男人 男人总是有理论
All I know is that we woke up in a field yesterday.
我只知道我们昨天在田野中醒来
And had to steal some clothes. I still feel bad about that.
还偷了一些衣服 我对此还是觉得过意不去
You didn't feel bad about picking that headman's pocket this afternoon.
可你下午偷了那个工头的钱包 却没有觉得过意不去
Well, he was a pig.
他是头猪
But we should do something for the people we took these clothes from tomorrow.
不过我们应该为我们拿了衣服的 那些人做点什么 明天吧
And we will.
我们会的
But after that?
不过在那之后...
We can't return to the castle.
我们不能回到城♥堡♥了
Our poor boy deserves some closure in his life.
我们可怜的孩子 应该给他的生活做个了结
Perhaps, one day in the future.
也许会在未来的某一天
But not yet.
但还不是时候
No.
不是
I have a thought.
我有个想法
Not a theory?
不是理论吗
Not a theory. Just a thought.
不是理论 只是想法
I think we should travel.
我觉得我们应该去旅行
Where to?
去哪里
I was thinking about England.
我在想英国
There's a place on the northeast coast that is supposed to be beautiful.
东北海岸有个地方应该很美
And they say the sun barely shines there.
他们说那里几乎没有阳光
White-by, or Whitby, something like that.
是叫怀特比还是或惠特比之类的
Remote and lonely, I presume?
我猜那里偏远又孤独
An abbey. Men and women.
上面有不开心的男男女♥女♥
And about 20 houses, I've read.
还有大约20栋房♥子
Sea views. Fish.
还有海景和鱼
Fish. How can I resist?
鱼吗 那我怎么能拒绝
I'm not going to get better without you.
没有你我是不会好起来的
And I was never going to be better without you.
没有你我也绝对不会好起来
We have a second chance.
我们有了第二次机会
And a brand-new future.
还有一个崭新的未来
剧集 | 恶魔城 | 导航列表