剧集 | 恶魔城 | 导航列表
I know you're all tired and scared,
我知道你们都又累又怕
but they're just bloody animals!
但他们只是该死的畜生
Kill the bastards!
杀了那些杂种
My family came here generations ago.
我的家人几代前来到这里
They escaped from the Romans, so the story goes.
据说他们从罗马人手下逃走了
You could probably trace your family back to Carthage, perhaps further.
你的家族可能起源于迦太基 也许是更远的地方
My family's here.
我的家族就在这里
We've been in Danesti since it was just a wide spot in the road.
从达内斯蒂建成和命名以来 我们一直住在这里
People from all over wash up here and stay.
人们从四面八方来到这里定居
We don't trace back to anywhere.
我们的起源地不是别处 我们都来自这里
We're all from here.
起源于某个地方
That must be nice, to be from somewhere.
一定很不错
Well...
好吧
we're not there anymore.
我们已经不在那里了
And then, I'm ashamed to say,
说来惭愧
I put them on stakes outside the castle like I was my father.
我像父亲一样 把他们挂在城♥堡♥外的木桩上
Okay.
好吧
I'm just saying,
我只想说
I am not at my best.
我的状态不太好
It has been...
确实很…
difficult.
艰难
Hmm. I can see that.
我看得出来
I mean, I had a boyfriend and a girlfriend at the same time once,
我曾经同时有男朋友和女朋友
but they never tried to kill me.
但他们没打算杀我
Actually, no. I tell a lie.
其实不然 我说谎了
His wife went for me with a pitchfork.
他妻子拿着干草叉来打我
I knew you'd be strange,
我知道你很古怪
but I didn't think it would be something like this that brought you back to life.
但我没想到 这种事情会让你回归生活
It's always something like this.
一直有这样的事情
A war?
战争
It always looks like a war.
总是看起来像战争
But really, it's a rescue.
但其实是拯救
Alone. Then the fight. The rescue.
独处 然后战斗 拯救
Then alone.
然后再独处
I should probably grow all the way up and accept it now.
我也许应该完全长大了 现在就接受现实
There are worse things.
还有更糟的事情
You could be outside someone else's castle with a stake up your bum.
你可能屁♥股♥插着棍子 挂在别人的城♥堡♥外面
They seem to be getting the hang of it.
他们似乎掌握诀窍了
As you said, they were tired. They've been living through this too long.
像你说的 他们累了 这种日子过得太久了
It's only natural to want to sleep through it.
不想被打扰是很正常的
That sounded like you spoke from experience.
听起来像是你的经验
It seems like a long time ago.
好像是很久以前的事了
Dragan, you bloody fool.
青龙 你这该死的笨蛋
If this little show you're putting on gets us all killed,
要是你演的这出好戏把我们都害死了
this was for nothing.
那就白干了
I'm not backing off.
我不会后退的
Just give me some space.
给我点空间就行
I came to do a job.
让我来应战
I'm asking your permission to do it.
我请求你允许我来出手
All right.
好的
Dracula's castle.
德古拉的城♥堡♥
Astonishing.
令人惊叹
It's really quite--
真的很…
Ugly as sin.
难看死了
It's not ugly.
不难看
It's ugly.
很难看
And it's sad.
真可惜
And it's cold.
还很冷
Bad things happened here.
这里会有倒霉事
That's my childhood home you're talking about.
你在说我童年的家
Well, that explains a lot.
难怪你这么奇怪
Sorry.
对不起
Some places just have a chill on them.
有些地方让人不寒而栗
Maybe my people and I can warm it up a little.
也许我和我的人能让这里暖和一点
It's magnificent.
太棒了
And there.
那里
The Belmont Hold, I believe.
我相信是贝尔蒙特密室
This, my dear lady,
我亲爱的女士
may be the most important place in the modern world.
这可能是现代世界最重要的地方
At this moment, it is the best defense I can think of.
目前 这是我能想到最好的防守要地
Welcome to my home.
欢迎来到我家
You know what bothers me so much?
你知道我最担心的是什么
No. It's just another lovely day in shit town.
不知道 这个破镇子 又迎来美好的一天
Three things.
有三件事
Oh, good. A list.
很好 慢慢说来
One: You're still a terrible human being.
第一 你还是个差劲的人
Never claimed to be anything else.
我从来没说要做别人
That doesn't make it better.
那也没什么好处
Two: You're right.
第二 你说得对
I may faint dead away.
我可能要昏过去了
Shut up. We've been running from event to event,
闭嘴 我们总是被动应对 一件事接着一件事
reacting instead of planting our feet and just acting.
而不是站稳脚跟 主动出击
But I've also been caught up in the adventure.
但我也被卷入了这场冒险
And it's making me forget things.
让我忘了一些事情
Such as?
比如
Third:
第三
This mess.
这里糟透了
Well, they're doing what they can.
他们在做力所能及的事
No, they're not thinking.
不 他们没有思考
They're in shock.
他们都吓坏了
Oh, I know.
哦 我知道
But it's still a mess. Look.
但还是糟透了 你看
I come from a people who have weaved a community across the world,
我的族人在世界各地组成了社区
and I know you know what that community does.
我知道 你了解那个社区是做什么的
It fixes things, and it remembers.
能解决问题 还能记住过去
All I see here are people who've forgotten.
我在这里见到的人都忘了过去
Wait.
等等
You.
你
Yes, you people.
是的 你们这些人
No, don't look at me like that.
不要用那种眼神看我
Listen, you cannot put latrines that close to where you sleep and cook.
听着 你不能把厕所建在 你睡觉和做饭的地方旁边
You'll all get sick.
你们都会生病的
This isn't hard. Where are you storing your food?
这不是难事 你把食物存放在哪里
The court needs this.
宫廷需要这个
You will by God give tribute to your rulers.
以上帝的名义 你要向统治者献上贡品
Oh, hell, no!
这可不行
What?
什么
You want these people to give up what little food they can find
你想让人们交出 他们能找到的一点食物
to your invisible king and queen?
给你不露面的国王和王后
It's not safe for them up here.
这里对他们来说不安全
And it's not safe for these people to give up eating.
这些人不吃饭也不安全
Don't get in my way.
别碍我的事
I realize that we are on the same side,
我知道我们站在同一边
but you need to understand that I can kill you by looking at you.
但你要知道 我用眼神就能杀了你
I also realize that these people need to organize.
我也注意到 这些人需要组织
They need--
他们需要…
They can't help you until they help themselves.
除非他们自救 否则他们帮不了你
Otherwise, your invisible king and queen will rule over nothing but bones.
你不露面的国王和王后 只能去统治死人
Do you think that's what they want?
你觉得他们想要这样吗
Well Do you?
-嗯 -你觉得呢
No.
不
So you can give me a hand.
所以你可以帮我
Are these carts yours?
这些车是你的吗
No? Those are his?
不 那些是他的
We need to pull them around.
我们得把东西拉过来
Have these buildings behind us been cleared?
我们后面的这些建筑清理干净了吗
They're abandoned.
建筑废弃了
You are cleverer than that.
你要聪明得多
This city is overrun with night creatures. They're coming from somewhere.
这个城市到处都是黑暗生物 他们来自某个地方
First rule is make your shelter safe.
第一条原则是保证你的住所安全
剧集 | 恶魔城 | 导航列表