剧集 | 恶魔城 | 导航列表
They might have tidied up.
他们可能已经准备好了
Oh, that doesn’t even work. And you’re defending two dead bodies.
这根本不管用 你在保护两具尸体
They will wake.
他们会醒来的
Their majesties will awaken from their royal sleep and save us all.
陛下会从睡梦中醒来 拯救我们所有人
You’re insane.
你疯了
Of course I’m insane.
我当然是疯了
The fuck what now?
究竟怎么了
I went insane the day Dracula hit the city.
德古拉伯爵进城的那天 我就疯了
I saw his face in the sky.
我在天空中看到他的脸
It was like the devil himself punched the world.
就像恶魔本人摧毁了世界
How could you not lose your mind, seeing hell touch your home?
看到地狱触碰你的家园 你怎么能不发疯呢
I sleep for two hours a night and wake up screaming
从那以后 我每晚仅睡两个小时
ever since it happened.
然后尖叫着醒来
So you’re not so crazy that you don’t know you’re crazy?
所以你没疯到不知道自己疯了
They will wake. They are magicians.
他们会醒来的 他们是魔法师
They are royal blood.
他们有皇室血统
They journey in the subtle realms to recover their strength,
他们在隐秘的王国旅行 以恢复他们的力量
and I have to defend them until then.
在此之前 我要保护他们
I get it now.
我现在懂了
You have been suffering for so long.
你已经受苦太久了
Were you the last person of noble birth left alive
你是德古拉伯爵来袭时
when Dracula struck?
最后一个活着的贵族吗
I am not suffering.
我没有受苦
This is the great work.
这是一项伟大的事业
This is my glorious duty.
这是我光荣的职责
I will save everyone by saving them.
通过拯救他们 我将拯救所有人
Well, no wonder they broke it into pieces.
难怪他们把它打碎了
Did you drag them out of the ruins of their palace?
是你把他们从宫殿废墟里拖出来的
It was my job. I saved them.
那是我的责任 我救了他们
They will wake.
他们会醒来的
They will save us all.
他们会拯救我们所有人
And everything will be set right.
一切就会回归正常
Everything will be as it was.
一切都将恢复原样
They are magicians, Sypha.
他们是魔法师 赛法尔
Are they?
是吗
The priest class always suspected it.
神父阶层总是怀疑这件事
They harried the royal family. Can you believe it? But look.
他们骚扰王室 你能相信吗 但你看
Look at all the things we recovered from their palace.
看看我们从他们的宫殿里 找到的所有东西
Behold their mystical treasures.
看看他们神秘的宝藏
I saved them. So they will save me.
我救了他们 所以他们会救我
Are you done farting around over there?
你在那边浪费时间吗
I don’t know who taught you all these words, but yeah.
我不知道是谁教你这些话 不过没错
Okay. Good.
好 很好
I am truly sorry for everything that has happened to you.
对于发生在你身上的一切 我真的很抱歉
But all this has to stop now.
但现在必须停止这一切
W-What?
什么
We need to get these people help.
我们需要帮助这些人
We need to arm the healthy ones with the weapons you have down here.
我们需要给健康的人 装备你这里的武器
We need to abandon this space, organize and--
我们需要放弃这个地方 组织…
Abandon?
放弃
Abandon the royal family?
放弃王室
This is a mess.
这是个烂摊子
You did the best you could, but your rulers are dead
你尽力了 但你的统治者死了
and the people need you.
人♥民♥需要你
No. I saved them.
不 我救了他们
剧集 | 恶魔城 | 导航列表