剧集 | 恶魔城 | 导航列表
I say again...
我再说一遍
what project?
什么计划
Returning Dracula to this world.
让德古拉伯爵重返人间
And that's everything.
一切就是这样
Strict adherence to the plan is crucial.
严格执行计划是关键
But what if-- and hear me out, Saint Germain--
不过听我说 圣日耳曼…
what if I just killed you here,
如果我在这里杀了你
drank all your blood, and did your plan myself?
吸光你的血 完成你的计划 又会怎样
Oh, Dragan, feared Dragan,
青龙 可怕的青龙
storied Dragan of a hundred ambushes and a thousand dead...
传说中百战百胜 杀人一千的青龙
yeah, you could absolutely kill me right here,
没错 你绝对可以在这里杀了我
but you cannot enact my plan,
但你不能实施我的计划
because you don't have the skills or the wit.
因为你没有手段 也不聪明
Shut up. You sound like a cow farting.
闭嘴 你说话像牛放屁
Do you want your precious Dracula back or not?
你到底想不想 让你亲爱的德古拉伯爵起死回生
Yes.
是的
Then get back in your fucking pram.
那你就他妈的老实点
You can't do this without me. Obey my instructions.
没有我 你做不成这件事 按我的命令行事
I will kill you.
我会杀了你
Do as you're fucking told!
你要照我说的做
Drive them all towards Danesti.
把他们都派到达内斯蒂
I'll do the rest.
剩下的交给我
You can kill me afterwards.
你可以日后再杀我
Ah, yes. Remember the drill, old boy.
没错 记住该怎么做 老伙计
"Charming place. Weary traveler.
“迷人的地方 疲惫的旅人
"Many coins. Just a simple place to sleep."
身上有很多钱 只想找个地方睡觉”
It'll all be over soon enough.
这种日子快到头了
What a damned shame.
真是太可惜了
All these little lives.
所有这些小生命
Straighten up, man.
直起身子 老兄
They all have lives.
他们都有生命
You have nothing.
你什么都没有
Is that fair?
那样公平吗
Can you hear that?
你能听到吗
I hear nothing.
我什么都没听到
Me, neither.
我也没听到
Something's coming.
有人来了
Someone brought your stupid bloody horse back.
有人把你那匹蠢马带回来了
That's a good horse.
那是一匹好马
She's very good, isn't she? It's a shame.
她很厉害 对吗 真可惜
What is?
可惜什么
Well, such a talent with the common people,
普通人有这样的天赋
but it's wasted out here, don't you think?
却浪费在这里 你不觉得可惜吗
I think she's probably right where she's supposed to be.
我想她待在她应该待的地方
They're from Lasa, a village about ten miles away.
他们来自16公里外的村庄拉♥萨♥
They've been walking for hours.
走了好几个小时才到
They were attacked, too?
他们也被袭击了
Their village was put to the torch.
他们的村子被烧毁了
They they're not the only ones.
他们说 不只是他们而已
This group includes refugees from five other villages in the region.
这群人包括这个地区 其他五个村庄的难民
I see.
原来如此
They escaped.
他们逃出来了
They survived.
他们活下来了
They lost many people to vampire and night creature feeding attacks.
他们有很多人死于 吸血鬼和黑暗生物的袭击
Interesting.
有意思
Why would they be burning the villages, though?
他们为什么要烧掉村庄
If vampires are involved,
如果是吸血鬼指使的话
this isn't the blind destruction we're all used to with night creatures.
这不是我们习惯看到 黑暗生物的盲目破坏
They're conducting feeding to sustain them through continued battle.
他们要吸血 才能支撑自己继续战斗
They're removing shelter and the possibility of aid and witnesses.
他们要清除房♥舍 阻止别人提供援助和见证
This is troubling in its complexity.
这件事复杂得令人不安
I am of course not a military man,
当然 我不是军人
although I have certainly advised generals and kings,
不过我曾经为将军和国王出谋划策
but might I suggest that this village is inherently indefensible?
但我能否问一句 这个村子没有天然屏障吗
It hasn't worked out well, so far, has it?
目前还没什么用 对吗
You may have a point, Saint Germain.
你也许说得有道理 圣日耳曼
Perhaps, just until we all find out what's going on,
也许在我们弄清楚怎么回事前
perhaps the remaining persons in your charge
你也许可以负责把剩下的人
might be moved to a more secure location, like, um...
转移到更安全的地方
y-your castle...
比如你的城♥堡♥
possibly.
可以考虑
And God shits in my dinner once again.
老天爷又看我不顺眼了
Oh, no.
不
I really am turning into Belmont.
我真的要变成贝尔蒙特了
Is life even worth living now?
现在的生活有意义吗
剧集 | 恶魔城 | 导航列表