剧集 | 恶魔城 | 导航列表
If I could just get a horse.
要是我能得到一匹马就好了
Congratulations.
恭喜你
Go on.
继续
Say it like the way you said it to Trevor when we arrived at the Hold.
就像我们到达密室时 你对拉尔夫说的那样
Should I not be congratulating?
我不该恭喜吗
Congratulations.
“恭喜”
Well,
哇
I've heard worse impressions.
我听过更糟的想法
It's fine.
算了
He loved me.
他爱我
We made a child.
我们有了孩子
Something new and wonderful will have come from all this.
这一切会带来新奇而美好的事物
I should go.
我该走了
You should stay.
你应该留下
That's very kind of you. But I should be around more people.
你的好意我心领了 不过我应该跟更多人在一起
I can't let you be the one person I rely on for help,
我不能让你成为 我唯一依赖的求助对象
and a child should have a community.
而且孩子应该有一个群体
It will.
如果你留下来
If you stay.
就会有的
I don't understand.
我不明白
These people aren't going back to Danesti.
这些人不用回德内什蒂
We're going to found a new village here, around the castle and the Hold.
我们要在城♥堡♥和 密室四周建一个新村子
This place has resources I could never give my people in Danesti.
这个地方有资源 这是我在德内什蒂给不了我的人♥民♥的
We could change everything here.
我们可以改变这里的一切
We're going to have schools,
我们会有学校
one of which will be all about the libraries of the castle and the Hold.
其中一个学校将是关于 城♥堡♥和密室的图书馆
And I was hoping you could help me teach this brilliant but actually fairly useless man
我希望你能帮我教教 这个才华横溢却相当没用的男人
how to live his life.
如何生活
Don't set your hopes too high.
不要抱太大的希望
Sypha,
赛法尔
we have a real chance to make life better for our children
我们有真正的机会 让我们的孩子比我们
than it was for us.
生活得更好
For once, it could be better.
这一次 对我们所有的孩子来说
For all our children.
都会更好些
She's good.
她是高手
I know.
我知道
You're in real trouble.
你有大♥麻♥烦了
What are you going to call the village? New Danesti?
你们打算把这个村子叫什么 新德内什蒂
I thought we might call it Belmont.
我想我们可以叫它贝尔蒙特
That should confuse everybody.
这应该让所有人都感到困惑
I think I'd like to live in a place called Belmont.
我想我会希望住在 一个叫贝尔蒙特的地方
Also,
而且
my God, these people are bad at organization.
老天 这些人的组织能力太差
And are you really going to walk buckets back and forth from the river all day?
你们打算一整天都从河里 来来回♥回♥运送水桶吗
I thought you were a man of science.
我还以为你是懂科学的人
The lane's going to need widening over there too.
那边的小路也需要拓宽
Whose horse is that?
那是谁的马
What horse? Walking down the lane.
-什么马 -沿小路走着的那匹马
Tie your horses up, Alucard.
把你的马拴起来 阿鲁卡多
If you're founding a village, you need to sort these things out.
如果你要建个村子 就需要把这些东西都整理好
I know that horse.
我认识那匹马
But...
不过
someone's on it.
马上有人
Hello, love.
是你啊 亲爱的
What?
什么
All the questions. You answer now.
你现在马上回答所有问题
All I can think of is that Saint Germain
我能想到的就是
opened the Infinite Corridor just before he died.
圣日耳曼在死之前打开了无限回廊
I got the dagger into Death.
我把匕♥首♥插♥进♥了死神的身体
He lit up like the sun.
他像太阳一样发起光来
A second later I was inside the corridor.
不一会儿 我就到了回廊里面
Next thing I knew, I was lying on my face
接下来当我意识到时
by the north bank of the Danube.
已经脸朝下躺在多瑙河北岸了
Well, I'll be damned.
真是没想到啊
We need some help over here right now!
我们这里需要帮助 马上
I'll be okay.
我会没事的
I just need about a year's sleep and a new body.
我只是需要一年的睡眠和 一个新的躯体
What about you?
那你呢
Is everything all right?
一切都好吗
I'm fine.
我很好
Good.
那就好
You know what scared me the most?
你知道最让我害怕的是什么吗
What?
是什么
That you might end up calling the kid Trefor after all.
你最终可能会给孩子起名叫特雷弗
How did you even know?
你是怎么知道的
Please.
拜托
This is me.
是我啊
How do you think I've managed to stay single and carefree all these years?
你觉得我是如何做到 一直单身并且了无牵挂的
Can someone please come over here and kill this man?
谁能过来杀了这个男人
It won't be hard.
不会很难
You are a rude idiot, Trevor Belmont.
你真是个无礼的白♥痴♥ 拉尔夫·贝尔蒙特
I know.
我知道
And I love you.
可我爱你
I know.
这我也知道
I said this man needs help.
我说过这个男人需要帮助
Hello, Belmont.
你好 贝尔蒙特
Now what was that trick with the dagger?
那把匕♥首♥是怎么回事
Hello, Alucard.
你好 阿鲁卡多
Well, there were fighters in Targoviste
士兵们在特尔戈维什泰的藏身之处
hiding in what turned out to be the royal family's treasure vault,
原来是皇家的宝藏库
and they were just taking things out of there as good-luck charms.
他们只是把东西 从那里拿出来并且当成护身符
I started noticing things.
我开始注意到一些事情
Ended up collecting the pieces of something
最终收集到了 一位疯狂的巫师铁匠
a mad wizard blacksmith once made to enact
曾经制♥造♥的物件碎片
a very one-sided murder-suicide pact with God.
用来跟上帝制定 单方面的谋杀-自杀契约
So...
所以...
So
所以
you knew the thing was probably lethal to you when you used it.
你很清楚当你使用这东西时 对你来说可能是致命的
But didn't see much of a choice.
不过我也没有选择的余地
What are all these people doing here?
这些人在这里做什么
Welcome to my village.
欢迎来到我的村子
You have a village now?
你现在有个村子了
What's it called?
它叫什么名字
Treffy.
小拉尔夫
Can someone please come over here and kill me?
谁能过来杀了我
You look weirdly happy.
你看起来很开心
I...
我...
I weirdly am.
我特别开心
It's been a strange ride.
这真是一段奇特的旅程
I'm happy it's over.
我很高兴一切都结束了
The funny thing is, for the first time in my life,
有趣的是 我生平第一次
I have absolutely no idea what happens next.
完全不知道接下来会发生什么
I just have this feeling that it's going to be worth it.
我只是有这样的感觉 这会是值得的
That's exactly it.
就是这样
I'm weirdly happy.
我特别开心
Are you all right?
你还好吗
I think so?
我想是的
I think we finally won.
我想我们终于赢了
Lisa and Vlad Tepes.
莉莎·特佩斯和弗拉德·特佩斯
So.
那么...
So.
那么...
You need to get used to calling yourself Vlad.
你得习惯叫自己弗拉德
I suppose so.
我想是这样
I can't be introducing you as "Dracula Tepes,
我不能把你介绍为”穿刺公弗拉德“
honestly no relation, don't look too closely at his teeth."
“老实说 没有关系” ”别凑太近看他的牙“
Is this what you really want to talk about?
你想跟我说的就是这个吗
I died.
我死了
And you weren't there.
你不在那里
I know.
我知道
And you died.
你也死了
剧集 | 恶魔城 | 导航列表