剧集 | 恶魔城 | 导航列表
No.
不知道
I'm Varney.
我是瓦尼
Night Mayor of London, Terror of the British Isles,
伦敦的黑暗市长 英伦三岛的魔头
king vampire cocksman of all Europe.
整个欧洲的吸血鬼屌♥丝王
And I don't have to put up with this.
我不需要忍♥受这种事
Go, go.
走吧
Back to the nest.
回到巢穴
I'll have both of you for my fucking dinner.
我要把你们两个当做我的晚餐
I should drink more water and less wine.
我应该多喝水 少喝酒
This is coming out as scabs and wax.
伤口就会结痂愈合
"To the Alucard of the castle."
“致城♥堡♥的阿鲁卡多”
For God's sake.
看在上帝的份上
Why I am the Alucard now?
为什么我现在是阿鲁卡多
To the Alucard of the castle.
“致城♥堡♥的阿鲁卡多
We, the people of Danesti, beg your aid."
我们达内斯蒂的人♥民♥求你伸出援手
Night creatures, vampires and terrible demons assault us,
黑暗生物、吸血鬼和 可怕的恶魔击我们
and we know not why.
我们不清楚原因
Our defenses weaken and our numbers dwindle.
我们防御薄弱 人数逐渐减少
Please, sir,
恳求你 先生
save our souls."
拯救我们的灵魂”
Save our souls.
拯救我们的灵魂
That's a good 20 miles away.
那地方有32公里远
You can shut up.
你可以闭嘴了
And you still kept on riding,
你仍然坚持骑马
until you died from the pain or the blood loss.
直到因疼痛或失血过多而死
Or both.
也许两种原因都有
You stay right there.
你就待在那里
I'm not done with you yet.
我跟你还没完呢
A bit less of your shit, please.
少拉点屎 拜托
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
I'm turning into Belmont.
我要变成贝尔蒙特了
剧集 | 恶魔城 | 导航列表