剧集 | 恶魔城 | 导航列表
I don't know,
我也不清楚
Carmilla has this magic reality distortion spell,
因为卡米拉有扭曲现实的魔法
and we pride ourselves on making things work.
我们为自己实施计划感到骄傲
But we've been out here for weeks, away from her and her madness,
但我们在这里待了几周 远离卡米拉和她的疯狂
and I'm telling you--
我要跟你说…
What's happening?
怎么回事
It's an attack.
有人偷袭
At dawn.
黎明时分
They know what we are.
他们知道我们的身份
And apparently they're not stupid. I need to get to my trunk.
显然他们不傻 我要用我的箱子
That one?
那个箱子
You never open that. What's in it?
你从来没打开过 里面是什么
Day armor.
白昼盔甲
Get in the trunk.
躲进箱子里
No.
不
Arrows can't pierce it and light can't get in.
箭射不进去 光也射不进去
Get in the damn trunk, love.
躲进该死的箱子里 亲爱的
Come on!
快点
Burn them alive!
烧死他们
Right.
好了
Come on!
来吧
Bring them out!
叫他们出来
Over here, dogfuckers!
过来吧 狗♥杂♥种♥
That's right!
这就对了
Idiot fucking livestock.
该死的傻畜生
Soldiers of Styria!
施地里亚的士兵
Armor up and cover your skin!
穿上盔甲遮住皮肤
I take it we won.
我想我们赢了
Yes.
是的
Good. I want to kill you myself.
很好 我想亲手杀了你
Do you know what this thing smells like?
你知道这个箱子有多难闻吗
They weren't fighters.
他们不是战士
They were just people.
他们只是普通人
Villagers.
村民
Farmers and the like.
农民什么的
I don't disagree with what you said about Carmilla.
我不想反驳你对卡米拉的看法
She's my dear friend, but we both know what she's like.
她是我的好朋友 但我们都知道她是什么人
I did disagree about the war.
我的确不同意打这场仗
There's no battle I can't win when I put my back into it
只要我投入战斗 就没有我打不赢的战役
and I have you and your mind beside me.
我身边有你和你的头脑
But... I just fought fucking farmers.
但我刚刚击退了该死的农民
Saw the fear in their eyes.
看到他们眼中的恐惧
Not fear of dying.
不是害怕去死
Fear of not having fought.
而是害怕没有打过仗
Fear of not saving their people.
害怕救不了他们的族人
And we're in the middle of a fucking field.
我们待在该死的田野中
A hopeless battle theater.
无可救药的战场
Except this whole land
除了这片土地 什么都没有
is nothing but fields and forests.
只有田野和森林
But they did it anyway.
但他们还是投身战斗
We'd never stop, would we?
我们永远停不下来 对吧
Victory condition is just fighting and holding
胜利的条件就是不停地战斗
the whole insane structure of her empire together
维持她整个疯狂的帝国架构
until I die of old age.
直到我年老死去
I want to be wrong.
我希望我是错的
I want you to be wrong.
我希望你是错的
We could do it. We could.
我们能做到
But we'd be doing it forever.
我们能做到 但我们要永远这样做
You'd be out here fighting forever.
你要永远在这里战斗
I'd be back at Styria
我会回到施地里亚
trying to keep supply lines intact forever.
永远努力保持供应线的顺畅
And we'd never see each other again.
我们再也不会见面
I am sorry.
对不起
I want to be wrong.
我希望我是错的
We're in the cold light of day, ha!
我们在白昼的冷光里 哼
And Carmilla's grand plan...
而卡米拉的宏大计划…
The humans are going to fight for their place in the world.
人类要为自己在世上的地位而战
Constantly.
总是如此
In the cold light of day, I have to ask myself this.
在白昼的冷光里 我要问自己
Do I want this?
我想这样吗
Do we want this...
如果我们可以一起做其他事
when we can do so much else together?
我们还想这样吗
Sisters.
姐♥妹♥们♥
Hector is finally ready to start making night creatures.
赫克托终于准备好 开始制♥造♥黑暗生物了
Come home.
回家吧
It begins.
要开始了
It's worse than I could have imagined.
比我想象的还要糟糕
And I've seen more than a few wrecked towns in my life.
我这辈子见过不少破败的城镇
What I don't understand is...
我不明白的是
Dracula hit it first, when his wife died here, right?
德古拉伯爵先袭击这里 因为他妻子死在这儿 对吗
But it's still infested with vampires and night creatures.
但这里到处是吸血鬼和黑暗生物
What's their endgame here, hm?
他们的最终目的是什么
What do they get?
他们能得到什么
These people never had a chance to recover and rebuild.
这些人根本没机会恢复和重建
It's awful.
太可怕了
And everything has led us here.
一切都把我们引到这里
Which means we are here for a reason.
也就是说 我们来这里是有原因的
Not sure how we fit into this.
不知道我们怎么融入这座城市
Fit.
融入
Huh.
嗯
Hold on.
等等
What is that thing?
这是什么东西
Well, it can't be what I think it is, but...
可能不是我想的那样 但…
Ah, there you are.
你们来了
Getting a good look at our fine city?
好好看看我们漂亮的城市
I'd rather get a good look at your Underground Court.
我宁愿好好看看你的地下宫廷
Not yet. I want to be certain you can be trusted first.
还不行 我想先确定可以相信你
That's good, because we want to make sure we can trust you first.
太好了 因为我们想先确定 我们可以相信你
You forget who you're speaking to.
你忘了在跟谁说话
We'd like some time to look around. You can find us again later, I'm sure.
我们需要时间到处看看 我相信你稍后能再找到我们
But we have important matters to discuss.
但我们有重要的事情要讨论
Saving the city. Restoring the throne.
拯救城市 恢复王位
Imposing order.
发布命令
We have important matters to discuss too.
我们也有很重要的事情要谈
In the meantime, we're going to take a good long look
在此期间 我们要看看
at how you've failed to do any of that so far.
你到现在都没能做到的事情
And whether we're going to choose to help you.
以及我们是否选择帮助你
She does need our help.
她确实需要我们的帮助
But I am sick of being a bit player in someone else's story.
但我厌倦了在别人的故事里客串
Walk away.
走吧
剧集 | 恶魔城 | 导航列表