剧集 | 恶魔城 | 导航列表
We would be interested in seeing this court.
我们有兴趣参观这个宫廷
To evaluate the threat.
以铲除这个隐患
We would be delighted to have you join the royal struggle.
我们很高兴你们加入皇室战斗
Well, good.
很好
Help us save Targoviste.
帮助我们拯救特尔戈维什泰
Gladly.
很乐意
But not yet.
但现在还不行
I cannot take you to the court until I am certain I can trust you.
等我确定可以信任你们 才能带你们进入宫廷
Oh, shit.
该死
Well, she was...interesting.
她很有意思
You mean a little crazy.
你是说有点疯狂
Oh, yes.
没错
You poor bastards.
可怜的家伙
What are you doing? Nothing.
-你在做什么 -没什么
Oh, I know you're not robbing the dead.
我知道你不会发死人财
Absolutely not.
绝对不会
And I've seen enough glowing rocks for a while.
我已经看够发光的石头了
They lead to trouble.
这会惹麻烦
Quite right too. Why invite trouble?
说得很对 为什么要惹麻烦
We never do that.
我们从不惹麻烦
剧集 | 恶魔城 | 导航列表