剧集 | 恶魔城 | 导航列表
Your conspirator and benefactor.
你的阴谋家和恩人
I have come to personally supervise this...
我是来亲自监督这个…
this... -"This"? -Well, I was--
这个…
Actually, I was looking for a really big word.
实际上 我想用个很夸张的词
You seem clever,
你看起来很聪明
and it's important that you know that I'm clever too.
重要的是 你知道我也很聪明
Sir, I am certain your wit is as suave as your unique personal stench.
先生 我相信你的智慧 像你独特的体味一样文雅
Suave? Oh, suave. Well, that's a short word, isn't it?
文雅 这个词太短了 不是吗
I mean, I appreciate that.
我是说 谢谢夸奖
How about "epochal event"?
划时代的事件
Huh?
怎么样
Well, suit yourself.
随便你吧
I recognize that.
我知道了
The point of view is moving.
视角在移♥动♥
Why's that?
为什么会这样
The mirror's location lock is drifting.
镜子锁定的地点在漂移
If we're going to go, we're going to have to go now. Ready?
如果我们要进去 现在就得走 准备好了吗
Hell, no. But when's that ever stopped us?
没有 但这什么时候阻止过我们
剧集 | 恶魔城 | 导航列表