剧集 | 恶魔城 | 导航列表
Evening.
晚上好
As if my day wasn't going badly enough.
好像我这一天还不够糟
It's Trevor Belmont.
原来是拉尔夫·贝尔蒙特
You don't seem to be doing very well.
你看起来不太好
What are we looking at?
发生什么事了
Vampires and night creatures trying to kill a castle full of human refugees,
吸血鬼和暗夜恶魔 试图杀死整座城♥堡♥的人类难民
and a madman upstairs.
还有楼上的疯子
Shall we?
开始吧
Finally. We're nearly there.
我们终于快到了
I'll need to create a hole in that to get the container through.
我会在力场开一个洞 让容器通过
No need. I have skills too.
不用了 我有我的办法
Just a little taste.
一点点就好
Well, this is a remarkable thing.
这是很了不起的事
The time approaches.
时间到了
Do you have the forging phrases from Hector?
你有赫克托的锻造咒语吗
Ah, Saint Germain.
圣日耳曼
You have been a joy to me from the start.
你从一开始就让我很愉悦
I'm delighted to hear it.
我很高兴你这么说
So human. So easily led. From the moment we met face-to-face.
果然是人类 从我们之前见面开始 就这么容易被♥操♥控了
I don't believe we've ever met.
我们之前并没有见过面
Oh, we have.
当然见过
What?
什么
You know me.
你认识我
I've been with you for a while now.
我在你身边指引你
Guiding you.
已经有一段时间了
You know me.
你认识我
We're old friends now.
我们是老朋友了
I am Death.
我是死神
And you people all took my treasure from me.
你们人类夺走了我所有的宝藏
You.
你
You're death.
你是死神
Death itself?
死神本尊
My treasure,
那是我的宝藏
you gawping little shit.
你这个无♥耻♥的笨蛋
Dracula was going to bring death to this world on a scale unimagined.
德古拉伯爵原本是要以惊人的规模 将死亡带到这个世界
Something I could never do.
我永远做不到
I am a spirit. A function of the world.
我是幽灵 是这个世界特定的功能
I can't raise armies.
我不能招兵买♥♥马
I can't fight an entire world teeming with life and bleed it to death.
我无法与充满生机的世界战斗 直至它灭亡
But he could.
但他可以
And that was taken away.
而你们夺走了他的能力
I am not a vampire as you understand it.
我不是你所了解的吸血鬼
Death is my meat. And you people broke him.
死亡 让我得以存在 而你们人类毁了德古拉伯爵
And I can't bring him back, because I'm not human.
我无法把他带回来 因为我不是人类
Why is it that only human hands can reach into hell?
为什么只有人类的手才能触及地狱
Don't you think that's weirdly fucked up?
你不觉得这太奇怪了吗
I can't do it.
虽然我做不到
But you could.
但你可以
In your human greed, your human need,
因为你们人类的贪婪和欲求
you could and would do anything to bring him back.
你会不计代价地将他带回来
You're insane.
你疯了
He will be a Rebis. Not the man you knew.
他会变成瑞比斯 不再是你之前认识的那个人
He will be a vampire,
他会成为吸血鬼
with his own screaming wife trapped inside him.
身体里困着他尖叫的妻子
He will be deranged.
他会精神错乱
His rage will know no bounds.
会怒气无边
There will be murder on a scale never before seen.
史无前例的杀戮将会出现
I will feed and become the strongest creature on this earth.
我会成为这个世界上最强大的生物
So do it.
所以开始吧
Finish it.
完成它
It'll be fun.
会很有趣的
Or I'll kill you right here.
否则我现在就杀了你
And you'll never, ever see her again.
到时候你就再也见不到她了
Is that the last of them?
那是最后一个吗
Bloody better be.
希望如此
Sypha, Trevor, this is Greta, headwoman of the nearest village.
赛法尔 拉尔夫 这是格丽塔 离这里最近的村庄归她统领
These are her people.
这些是她的人
How many did you lose?
你损失了多少人
That's what I'm going to find out now.
我正要去查个清楚
Nice to see you.
很高兴见到你
You were saying something about a madman upstairs?
你刚刚在说楼上的疯子
A little shit by the name of Saint Germain.
以圣日耳曼这个名字命名 有点扯
Oh, my God.
我的天
That is actually Death.
那就是死神
What? That's supposed to be the Grim Reaper himself?
那是死亡本身吗
That's what death looks like?
那就是死亡的样子吗
No, no, Death. It's the name it took.
不 死亡 是它的名字
It's like a vampire, only it feeds on whatever leaves us when we die.
就像吸血鬼 只是它吸食的是我们的灵魂
The family books called it an elemental spirit that disguises itself to serve power.
家族纪念簿称它是一种元素之灵 通过伪装来为权力服务
We saw an old vampire jump through the mirror.
我们看到一个年长的吸血鬼 穿过传送门了
There's no one else in there.
那里面没有其他人
That was him.
就是他
He was probably part of Dracula's court.
他可能是德古拉伯爵宫廷的成员
Stand back a bit.
退后一点
I can feel the air changing.
我能感觉到空气在变化
We're moving.
我们在移♥动♥
I smell the human magic.
我闻到人类的魔法
I cannot stop this!
我没办法停下来
Lisa!
丽莎
Are we alive?
我们还活着吗
I think I recognize this room.
我好像认得这个房♥间
It's so beautiful.
太美好了
Let go, Dracula.
别犹豫 德古拉伯爵
Go insane.
疯狂吧
Bring me everything I need to thrive.
能使我强大所需要的一切 都带过来
Murder the world, just so I don't have to be hungry anymore.
屠♥杀♥这个世界 让我不再感到饥饿
Oh, my God.
我的天呐
What have I done?
我都做了什么
Belmont! Make yourself useful!
贝尔蒙特 干点有用的事
No!
不
Idiot.
白♥痴♥
I love you.
我爱你
Trevor.
拉尔夫
I know.
我知道
You'd better know.
你最好知道
Just remember:
记住
Trefor is a terrible name.
“拉尔夫”这个名字很难听
Oi.
喂
Death.
死神
I want a word with you.
我想和你谈谈
You know me?
你认识我
I'm Trevor Belmont of House Belmont.
我是贝尔蒙特家族的 拉尔夫·贝尔蒙特
Of course I know you.
我当然认识你
Finding things and recognizing things is what we do.
我们最擅长找东西和认东西
And you are absolutely a thing.
而你绝对属于这个范畴
I was put here at the dawn of life on Earth
我在地球生命的曙光中到来
to feed on the last breath of every one of you fuckers.
去吸食你们每一个愚蠢人类的 最后一口气
I'm a little more than a thing.
我不只是个东西
No.
不
You're only a thing.
你只是个东西
You're only an old killer.
你只是个年老的杀手
You don't make anything. You don't live.
你无所事事 根本算不上活着
You just eat and hide.
你只是吸食 躲藏
Is there a point to this?
这有什么意义吗
Are you dictating your fucking obituary to me, Belmont?
贝尔蒙特 你是在向我口述你那该死的讣告吗
It's time to give this place back to people who know how to build things.
是时候把这个地方 还给懂得建造的人类了
You and me, we're just killers out of history.
你和我 我们只是历史上的杀手
It's time for us to go.
我们该走了
And who's going to make me go?
谁来逼我走
You, with your bit of string in your hand?
手里拿着丝线的你吗
剧集 | 恶魔城 | 导航列表