剧集 | 恶魔城 | 导航列表
Why would I waste my time,
如果我能抢走我想要的东西
when I can just take whatever I want
然后杀了拥有这些东西的人
and then kill whoever had them?
我为什么要浪费时间
Look at my map.
看看我的地图
From here to Braila.
从这里到布勒伊拉
That land and those villages and towns belong to old men.
那片土地和村镇属于老头
All of them.
全都如此
And I'm going to take them.
我要把它们抢过来
This castle belonged to a stupid, evil old man.
这座城♥堡♥曾经属于 一个愚蠢邪恶的老头
I took it.
我抢过来了
The land from here to Braila,
从这里到布勒伊拉的土地
ruled by stupid old men.
曾经掌控在愚蠢的老头手里
Devastated by one single stupid old man.
毁在一个愚蠢的老头手里
There for the taking.
等着你下手
And will you be happy when you have all that?
你全抢过来就会开心吗
Just look at this.
看看这个
Look.
你看
Do you know how many regional vampire rulers died at Braila?
你知道有多少地区的 吸血鬼统治者死在布勒伊拉
I didn't know I had to count them.
我不知道我还要数人头
Well, you should.
你应该数清楚
It was a lot.
真不少
These are just the ones I'm certain of.
这些只是我确定的数目
These little flags?
这些小旗
That's right.
没错
All these regions without direct vampire rule.
所有这些没有吸血鬼直接统治的地区
Just waiting for someone to take control.
只等着有人来掌控
Surely their underlings will raise someone up into command.
他们的臣民肯定会推举一个人来统治
Unless we were there first.
除非我们先下手为强
Why would we do that?
我们为什么要这么做
This is the world, Lenore.
这可是全世界 丽诺尔
We could take the entire world for our own.
我们可以把全世界占为己有
Wouldn't you want that?
你不想这样吗
I don't know.
我不知道
The "sweet little girl" act doesn't work on me, Lenore.
装天真可爱这招对我没用 丽诺尔
Try again.
再说一次
I really don't know.
我真的不知道
I...I never thought about anything that big before.
我从来没有想过这么大的计划
Start.
开始想吧
Answer my question first.
先回答我的问题
Will you be happy when you have all this?
拥有这一切你会开心吗
The first part of my life was men taking things from me.
我人生的开端是男人抢走我的东西
And then I took their lives.
然后我夺去他们的性命
And their things.
抢走他们的东西
And their homes.
占领他们的家园
And then we took Styria.
然后我们占领了施地里亚
After which we formed our little enclave.
后来 我们打造自己的小领地
We tried not to do more harm.
我们尽量不造成更大的伤害
We tried to make a home.
我们努力建设家园
And when the wolf people came from the north, and the armies from the west,
然后狼人从北边打来 大军从西边进攻
and every other bastard came for us.
所有的混♥蛋♥都来攻击我们
And we asked for help.
我们请求援助
What did the rest of the vampire world say?
吸血鬼世界的其他人怎么说
"Bloody women," they said.
他们说:“该死的女人”
"Let them die," they said.
他们说:“让她们去死”
So I'm going to take everything from everybody.
所以我要夺走所有人的一切
I was in Dracula's castle.
我去过德古拉伯爵的城♥堡♥
I went there to see what I could get out of it.
我去那里是看我能得到什么
Get some more power for myself. Some more security for us.
让自己拥有更多力量 为我们带来更多保障
What I found was him and his people just fucking it up.
我发现他和手下搞砸了
And I saw, right there,
我在那里看到
that I could take the world away from him and have it for myself!
我可以从他手里 夺走全世界并据为己有!
The world, Lenore!
全世界 丽诺尔
Will I be happy when I've done that?
我成功之后会开心吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know if I even care.
我不知道我是否在乎
But I will have everything that they had.
但我会拥有他们拥有的一切
And they will all be dead.
他们全都会死
I will have the world I want,
我会拥有我想要的全世界
Lenore,
丽诺尔
and that...that will be enough.
这就够了
Having everything will be enough.
拥有一切就够了
Having the world.
拥有全世界
And all of them being dead.
他们全都死了
Is this what it was all for?
一切都是为了这个吗
What on earth did you think this was all about?
你觉得这是为了什么
I think he finished his hammer.
我想他做好了锤子
Well, this won't be terrible, for one night.
好吧 在这里过夜也不算糟糕
Look, it's even got an attractive window.
你看 屋顶上甚至还有
In the roof.
迷人的窗户
Perfect. Sleeping under starlight.
好极了 睡在星光下
And targeted by bird shit.
还会被鸟屎砸中
I haven't seen a single bird since we got here.
从我们到这里 我就没见过一只鸟
Really?
真的吗
I can hear something up in the rafters.
我能听到椽子上有动静
Oh, shit.
该死
Here we go again.
又来了
Try not to burn the barn down while we're in it.
别把谷仓烧了 我们还在里面
I did that one time.
我只干过一次
One time was enough.
一次就够了
It had a giant spider in it.
上次有一只大蜘蛛
It wasn't giant.
不是很大
It was ten feet tall.
有三米高
Maybe eight.
也许有两米五
So, what, eight feet tall isn't giant?
两米五的蜘蛛不算大吗
Fuck me.
去你的
These bastards again.
又是这些混♥蛋♥
They're very good, aren't they?
他们很厉害 不是吗
They're annoying.
他们很烦人
And young.
也很年轻
I suppose.
我觉得
Pretty.
很漂亮
Smooth skin.
皮肤光滑
What, did you want to nip down there and marry them?
怎么 你想下去为他们主持婚礼吗
I want to wear their skin.
我想披上他们的皮
Are you sure you don't want me to set fire to things?
你确定不想让我放火
I'm thinking it might be an option now.
我现在觉得放火也许是个办法
Thanks.
谢谢
We somehow managed to walk right into that one.
我们不知怎么掉进了这个圈套
It wasn't for you.
不是冲你们来的
The trap was for us.
这是给我们设的陷阱
I'm Trevor Belmont.
我是拉尔夫·贝尔蒙特
This is Sypha Belnades.
这是赛法尔·贝尔纳兹
Zamfir. Head guard to the Underground Court of Targoviste.
扎姆菲尔 特尔戈维什泰 地下宫廷的警卫队长
The what?
什么
The ruling family of Targoviste survived Dracula's first assault.
德古拉伯爵第一次袭击后 特尔戈维什泰王室活了下来
But, later, the vampires and night creatures came,
但后来吸血鬼和黑暗生物来了
and it was safer to move them into the catacombs under the city.
为了安全起见 他们躲进城市地下的洞穴
I'm amazed anyone's still alive, let alone the royal family.
我很惊讶还有人活着 更别说王室了
I run the resistance against the devils.
我带领抵抗运动对抗恶魔
Hell itself has attempted to curse our golden city,
地狱也试图诅咒我们的黄金城
but we will not allow it.
但我们不会屈服
I'm sorry about your people. We are grateful for your aid.
-我为你的手下感到遗憾 -我们感谢你的帮助
They died for the Court.
他们是为王室而死
Well, they did die.
他们确实是死了
They were your friends, were they not?
他们是你的朋友 不是吗
We have been following signs of some plot to return Dracula to Earth.
我们在追查让德古拉伯爵 起死回生的阴谋迹象
Does this mean anything to you?
你没感觉到什么吗
There's a nest of vampires in the city who wish it.
城里有很多吸血鬼想这样做
They are trying to find the Underground Court,
他们想找到地下宫廷
to ransack its many magical treasures for their cause.
掠夺数量众多的魔法宝藏 用于他们的事业
剧集 | 恶魔城 | 导航列表