剧集 | 恶魔城 | 导航列表
Whoever left here left in a hurry.
住在这里的人走得很匆忙
A little light?
给点光
Speaking of leaving in a hurry,
说到走得匆忙
you really wanted to get away from Zamfir.
你真的想躲开扎姆菲尔
Sit down.
坐下
Comfy bed.
床很舒服
Is this why you wanted us to be alone?
这就是你想我们独处的原因吗
I wanted to get away from everyone else for five fucking minutes.
我想躲开所有人五分钟
All we've been doing for weeks is reacting,
我们几周来疲于应对
being bounced from one thing to the next.
一件事接着另一件事
And we do best when we've got time to think and talk things over.
要是有时间思考和讨论 我们会做到最好
I'm glad you think so.
我很高兴你这么想
I'm not completely stupid.
我毕竟不是很傻
I'm glad you think so.
我很高兴你这么想
Ha ha. Very funny.
哈哈 真好笑
Listen, we need to stop reacting and start acting.
听着 我们不再被动应对 开始主动出击
If I'm gonna get killed, I'd rather choose it than get tricked into it by someone else.
就算被杀 我宁愿选择出击 也不愿意落入别人的圈套
All right.
好吧 你想从哪里说起
Where would you like to start?
从头说起
At the beginning, before we find ourselves backed into the end.
我们还没有陷入困境的时候
You sent me a letter?
你们给我送了信
Yes.
是的
Welcome to Danesti.
欢迎来到达内斯蒂
I presume it's seen better days.
我想这里从前有过好日子
Quieter ones.
更平静的日子
I'm Greta, the village headwoman.
我是村长格丽塔
Call me Alucard.
叫我阿鲁卡多吧
No "The."
不用尊称
Did Marius... Was that your rider?
-马里乌斯… -他是你的骑士吗
I'm afraid not.
很遗憾
He was attacked en route and bled out from his wounds.
他遇袭受伤 失血过多而亡
His horse carried him the rest of the way with your message in his hand.
他的马背着他走完剩下的路 手里还拿着你的信
Oh.
哦
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
Well, he's not the only one we've lost.
我们不仅失去了他
But he was the last of his family, which is why he risked the journey.
但他是全家最后一个人 所以才冒险上路
Still, I'd hoped...
但我还是希望…
That's what hoping gets you, I suppose.
我想这就是希望得到的结果
I have a lot more people to save, Alucard.
我还要救很多人 阿鲁卡多
Get some rest, everybody, while you can.
趁着还能休息 大家休息一下吧
How long have you been under attack?
你们遭到攻击多久了
Four days.
四天
First it was just one of those bastards. More every night.
开始只有一个畜生 每晚越来越多
We barely made it through last night. We're lucky only a third of us are dead.
我们昨晚勉强撑下来 很幸运 只死了三分之一的人
Will you help us?
你愿意帮我们吗
I'm sure I can do something for you.
我一定能帮你做些什么
I'm not interested in magic tricks and one fight.
我对用魔法打仗不感兴趣
These people are under my care.
照顾这些人是我的责任
Will you stay and defend them for as long as it takes?
无论花多长时间 你愿意留下来保护他们吗
I said You have to understand.
-我说过… -请你理解
I don't know you. You've been 20-odd miles away for months.
我不了解你 你在三十多公里外住了几个月
You creep around the forest.
你在森林里跑来跑去
You've got bodies on stakes outside your weird castle.
你把尸体挂在奇怪城♥堡♥外面的木桩上
You're obviously half-vampire, and you stink of wine,
你明显是半吸血鬼 你身上有酒味
and you appear to me to be at least half-crazy.
在我看来 你差不多是个疯子
But you were the only possible advantage I could think of.
但我能想到的救兵只有你
I don't need to be impressed by low-key swagger.
我不想对低调的霸气表示钦佩
I need you to commit to saving these people.
我想让你答应救这些人
Because my life isn't worth living if I can't save theirs.
因为我要是救不了他们 我的生命也不值得留恋
All done?
说完了吗
Did it work?
可以吗
Yes.
是的
Then I'm all done.
那我说完了
Thank you.
谢谢
And that was one hell of an entrance.
刚才的出场真的很精彩
Yes, indeed so.
没错 确实如此
You really are a very impressive young man.
你真是个非常英勇的年轻人
Sickening violence isn't especially in my skill set, you understand,
我不擅长令人作呕的暴♥力♥ 请你理解
but I can recognize a fellow expert, no matter what the field.
但我能认出行家 无论是哪个领域
Oh, God. This one.
天啊 这家伙
You would be Adrian Tepes, yes?
你是艾德烈·特佩斯吗
Yes.
是的
Do allow me to present myself.
请允许我介绍一下自己
I am the Count Saint Germain,
我是圣日耳曼伯爵
scholar in residence to many of the great courts of Europe.
常驻欧洲各大宫廷的学者
Why are you cowering in a latrine hut in Wallachia?
你为什么躲在瓦拉几亚的厕所里
Oh. Is this a latrine?
这是厕所吗
I just--I just thought someone had gotten very scared.
我还以为有人给吓坏了
I'm traveling, sir.
我在旅行 先生
Interesting times in Wallachia.
瓦拉几亚的动荡时代
I felt that a man of letters should bear witness.
我觉得一位学者应该亲眼见证
And are you enjoying your tourism so far?
目前为止你的旅行开心吗
Um... it has been, um...
这段旅程
enlightening.
给人很多启发
Saint Germain, Your Majesty,
圣日耳曼 陛下
occultist, scribe, and counsel to the great courts of Europe.
欧洲各大宫廷的 神秘学家、书♥记♥员和法律顾问
Saint Germain, Your Imperial Majesty,
圣日耳曼 皇帝陛下
astrologist, intelligencer, and--and scholar.
占星家、情报员和学者
Saint Germain, Your Royal Highness,
圣日耳曼 殿下
soothsayer, prophet, and practitioner of the dark arts.
占卜师、预言家和黑魔法巫师
Saint Germain, Your Grace,
圣日耳曼 阁下
librarian, scribe, and scholar.
图书馆员、书♥记♥员和学者
Saint Germain,
圣日耳曼
your humble servant in, um...
您卑微的仆人
whatever you may need.
听候您的差遣
Oh.
哦
Do not grope for a person like that, you rude little clump of frog shit.
别对这样的人动手动脚 你这粗鲁的小混♥蛋♥
Uh, Saint Germain.
圣日耳曼
Swift violence is not my forte,
出手利索不是我的长项
but I certainly recognize and admire an expert.
可我肯定认得出行家 深表钦佩
The sheer breadth of your travels is incredible.
你游历过这么多地方 令人难以置信
I'm frankly amazed you ever bothered coming back to this shit hole,
你回到这个破地方 老实说 让我感到惊讶
and delighted.
也很高兴
I needed the money, but I also wanted to pick through the library here.
我需要钱 但我也想在图书馆里寻宝
I understood there was a volume
我知道世上有一本书
regarding a place called the Infinite Corridor,
讲述一个叫无限回廊的地方
but I can't find the damned thing.
但我找不到这本该死的书
This is it.
就是这个
This is the book.
就是这本书
And, yes, offering us the journey of a lifetime.
没错 让我们踏上一生难忘的旅程
If you really want to do this...
如果你真的想这么做
then that is what we will do.
那我们就去做
Anything for you.
为你做什么都行
Take my hand!
抓住我的手
Please!
求你了
The Infinite Corridor is a route to many other worlds.
无限回廊是通往许多其它世界的通道
It is in fact a system of doors to other lands,
这个传送门其实通往的是
separated from our own by space and time.
跟我们时间和空间不同的世界
A long time ago,
很久以前
I lost someone very dear to me...
我在无限回廊中
in the Infinite Corridor.
失去了挚爱之人
And I have been looking for a way back in ever since.
从那以后 我一直在寻找再次进入的方法
Portals to the Corridor are few and far between,
通往回廊的入口很少 间隔很远
and they drift in and out of existence.
而且忽隐忽现
I'm closing the Corridor!
我要关闭回廊了
Get out now!
快出去
Thank you!
谢谢
Thank you both!
谢谢你们两位
I'll see you again!
后会有期
No! No! No!
不
剧集 | 恶魔城 | 导航列表