剧集 | 恶魔城 | 导航列表
This could not have gone more wrong.
真是太糟糕了
What happened?
这到底是怎么了
We've spent a couple of months living your life.
我们花了几个月的时间过你的生活
Adventures and victories.
充满冒险和胜利
And now...
现在
we're living my life.
该过我的生活了
Next time,
下次
find somewhere less dangerous to pee, huh?
找个不那么危险的地方撒尿 好吗
Yeah.
好吧
This isn't my fault.
这不是我的错
Quite fair. This one's on me.
很公平 这是我的错
I will make it right.
我会弥补过失
On your own?
靠你自己
We're outnumbered, they're bigger than us, and they look quite annoyed.
我们寡不敌众 他们比我们高大 看上去很恼火
You may want to crouch.
你最好蹲下来
Look.
你瞧
Where did they get that?
这是他们从哪弄来的
Perhaps it washed out of the castle at Braila.
也许出自布勒伊拉的城♥堡♥
No wonder these creatures were so angry.
难怪这些家伙这么生气
We disturbed them while they were praying to it.
我们打扰了他们的祈祷
It's a spell.
这是魔咒
Murder wakes it up.
用杀人来唤醒魔咒
What kind of spell?
什么魔咒
Resurrection.
起死回生 这办法根本没用
It wouldn't have worked. It's missing parts.
少了东西
But he would have killed these people to try.
但他原本要杀这些人来试手
And the other thing?
少了什么东西
A sigil.
印记
Sort of a magical code.
算是一种神奇的密♥码♥
It will have the name of the person he was trying to bring back from the dead.
上面有他想要复活的人的名字
Oh, let me guess.
让我猜猜看
It decodes as Vlad Dracula Tepes.
破译出来就是穿刺公弗拉德
Why the fuck would anyone do that?
为什么有人会这么做
Would you do that?
你们会这么做吗
Oh, exactly. God, this is getting on my nerves.
没错 天啊xa0我真是快疯了
I wish I could fucking kill you twice!
但愿我能杀了你两次
Shit!
妈的
What did you just say?
你刚刚说什么
I said, "shit," okay?
我说“妈的” 不行吗
Yes, it's just that you never, you know, curse.
行啊 只是你从来不骂人
I never used to, and then all this happened.
我从来没骂过人 后来发生了这些事
And then you happened.
-然后遇到了你 -我
Me? Yes, you.
没错 就是你
I was nice.
我本来很有礼貌
And then I met you, and now I'm like you.
然后我遇到了你 现在我像你一样
Oh, so it's my fault.
那是我的错吗
It's all your fault!
都是你的错
You did this to me!
你把我变成了这样
I found you turned into a statue in a fucking tomb!
我发现你在坟墓里变成了雕像
And climbed all over me,
然后缠上我
and since that moment everything has been shit
从那一刻起 一切都糟透了
and--
还有…
I am fucking talking here!
我他妈的在说话呢
And you turned me into someone who says "shit."
你让我学会了骂人
Fuckity shit hairy arse-warts giant slimy balls!
去你♥妈♥的♥傻♥逼♥大混球
Shit!
妈的
Human sacrifice really is back in fashion.
活人祭祀真的死灰复燃了
Do we think this is about Dracula again?
这又是为了德古拉伯爵吗
I think these people are just out of their minds.
我觉得 这些人只不过在发疯
And so we're not going to try and reason with them.
所以我们不会试着跟他们讲道理
No!
不
They were going to murder children.
他们要杀害孩子
Kids, lay down flat. Now!
孩子们 趴下 快点
What's that thing?
那是什么玩意
I've only seen drawings in books.
我只在书上看过画像
He has a lot of names.
他有很多名字
Most often, he's called the Grim Reaper. Or just Death.
他通常被称为镰刀死神 也叫死神
He's actually Death?
他真的是死神
I mean, this is what Death looks like?
我是说 死神就长成这样
Because I was hoping for something nicer.
因为我希望更好看些
Nah.
才不是呢
Just people from an earlier time
只是远古时代的人
trying to understand what they were seeing.
想弄清楚他们看到的景象
There are elemental beings that just feed on things in nature.
有些元素生物只以自然界的东西为食
He's not Death. He just eats death.
他不是死神 他只是吞噬死亡
So this is just a shrine to him, you think?
那么这是他的神殿 你觉得呢
People who still think this is Death itself?
人们仍然认为这是死神本人
Paying tribute.
人们来此朝拜
Maybe in the hope that he can give Dracula back to them.
也许希望他能让德古拉伯爵起死回生
Don't get me wrong. He's supposed to be lethal.
别误会我的意思 他可以夺人性命
But he's not the sort of power who can reach into Hell and pull someone out.
却没有深入地狱让人复活的力量
The whole world's gone crazy.
全世界都疯了
And this big stone?
这块大石头呢
Flagstone.
石板
Must have been prized up from a town square somewhere.
一定是从某个城镇广场上撬来的
What's the nearest place that would have flagstones in their square?
最近哪个地方的广场上有石板
This is getting harder.
真的越来越难了
Really?
真的吗
I hadn't noticed over the sound of all my muscles and bones screaming.
我没注意到 全身的肌肉和骨头都在吱嘎作响
Oh, God.
天啊
You'll live.
你会活下去
God, I hope so.
天啊 但愿如此
What were they even looking for down here?
他们到底在这里找什么
They can't need more weapons.
他们不需要更多武器
This stuff.
这些东西
A lot of it is a good deal older.
很多武器都有年头了
This stinks of magic.
上面有魔力的气味
They were looking for tools.
他们在找工具
If we hadn't lost track of them,
要是我们没有跟丢他们
these people would all still be alive.
这些人都还活着
Yeah.
没错
This is where you're supposed to say that it's not our fault, Trevor.
你应该说 这不是我们的错 拉尔夫
It's not.
不是的
But if we weren't so tired after six weeks of this shit,
但经过六周的艰难历险 如果我们没有累得要死
they would have had a better chance. Oh, God.
他们更有可能活下来 天啊
Right. We need to find somewhere safe to sleep.
没错 我们得找个安全的地方睡觉
And take tomorrow to rest and think all this through.
明天好好休息一下 把这些事情想清楚
I don't get it.
我想不明白
We killed Dracula.
我们杀了德古拉伯爵
And now we have to spend the rest of our lives
现在 我们要用余生的时间
making sure nobody brings him back from the dead?
确保没人能让他起死回生
This is not what I agreed to.
这个结果我没法接受
This is where it all started, isn't it?
一切都始于这个地方 不是吗
Targoviste.
特尔戈维什泰
Is that bastard wearing the Belmont crest?
是那个戴贝尔蒙特纹章的混♥蛋♥吗
He is.
就是他
And that's a Speaker Magician with him.
他身边有一位良言族魔法师
And Sladek and Ivan didn't come out.
斯拉德克和伊凡没有出来
I know that. I've got eyes.
我知道 我看到了
Shh. This isn't fair.
这样不公平
I was one of Dracula's first loyal followers.
我是德古拉伯爵的第一批忠实信徒
He was going to give me everything.
他本来要把一切交给我
And I was close.
我差点就成功了
So close to fixing it all.
差点就能解决所有问题
But now I have to deal with a Belmont and a mad magician?!
但现在我必须面对 贝尔蒙特和疯狂的魔法师
Varney, we need to go.
瓦尼 我们得走了
Go where? This is where I'm supposed to be.
去哪里 这才是我应该待的地方
At the start of the war, I came here to take Targoviste
战争开始时 我来到这里占领特尔戈维什泰
and give it to Dracula as a gift.
作为礼物献给德古拉伯爵
Why is everyone making it so fucking hard? Don't they know who I am?
为什么大家这么难对付 他们难道不知道我是谁
剧集 | 恶魔城 | 导航列表