恶魔城
第二季 第一集
1475年1月
瓦拉几亚
芦朴村
你先待在这里 杜瓦拉夫人
You stay right there, Mrs. Djuvara.
我去找点东西缓解你的咳嗽
I'm going to get something for your cough.
谢谢你 特佩斯医生
Thank you, Dr. Tepes.
我呼吸的时候感觉喉咙在冒泡 我说过了吗
It bubbles when I breathe. Did I say that?
你说过了 不要动
Yes, you did. Don't move.
我马上搞点药回来
I'll be right back with some medicine.
估计又是更多树叶 杜瓦拉先生常给我吃树叶
More leaves, I expect. Mr. Djuvara always gives me leaves.
树叶和橡果 我说不定要变成松鼠了
Leaves and acorns. Probably turning into a squirrel.
我不知道你已经结婚了
I didn't know you were married.
我的丈夫出国了
My husband is traveling abroad.
他会在冬天结束之前回来
He'll be home before winter's done.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
好的
Yes.
真讨厌你不在的日子 每天都是煎熬
I hate that you're not here, every day.
但我喜欢你给我能帮助人们的知识
But I love that you gave me the knowledge to help people.
那是叶子吗
Is that leaves?
如果我再吃能反刍出来的食物
If I have to chew more cud,
我就能挤奶了 特佩斯医生
I'm going to start making milk, Dr. Tepes.
不 这是一些草莓酒加了点药粉
No, no. It's a powder mixed with some strawberry wine.
药粉 你听上去像是以前在这里的一个老巫女
A powder? You sound like the old wise woman we used to have.
那些药粉其实是她的干脚皮
The powder turned out to be her dried foot skin.
天啊 你们能活到现在也是奇迹了
My God. I'm amazed any of you are still alive.
不 这种药粉是一种会像霉菌般生长的药
No, this powder is a medicine that grows as mold.
你要给我吃霉菌 我还是吃树叶吧
You're giving me mold? I think I want the leaves.
相信我 只要一天三次
Trust me. Take two sips
一次两口 喝光即可
three times a day until the bottle's empty.
就这样吗
That's all?
你愿意的话可以下周再来找我
Come and see me next week if you like.
但是你的胸腔应该周五之前就干净了
But your chest should be clear by Friday.
真不知道你来之前我们是怎么过的 医生
I don't know how we coped before you came here, doctor.
魔法药粉 上帝啊
Magic powders. My Lord.
这不是魔法
It's not magic.
这都是些我们平常能见到的东西
It's nothing but things we used to know,
只不过因为年代久远而忘记了其功效
that we forgot or lost over the years.
不用脚皮
No foot skin required.
-莉莎·特佩斯夫人 -是我
- Mrs. Lisa Tepes? - Yes?
你回家去吧
You go on home now.
我是塔哥维斯特主教派来的特使
I am an emissary of the Archbishop of Targoviste.
你是否是
Do I understand correctly
这儿的医师
that you serve as a physic to this community?
我的确是一名医生
I'm a doctor, yes.
有什么需要帮助的吗 主教病了吗
Can I help you? Is the Archbishop ill?
你们知道要找什么
You know what to look for.
什么 你们要什么就告诉我 我很乐意给你们
What? What do you need? Tell me, I'll gladly give it to you.
-安静 -我才不安静
- Silence. - I will not be silent.
让我帮你们
Just let me help.
用撒旦的工具吗
With Satan's tools?
还是算了吧
I don't think so.
你说什么
Excuse me?
在这里 主教大人
Here, Your Eminence.
撒旦的工具
Satan's tools.
生火 烧干净
Make fire. Clean it out.
什么
What?
我们听说这里有点不对劲
We were told something was wrong here.
看来她说的是实话
It seems she was telling the truth.
你在这里做些什么
What are you doing here,
让这片土地上善良的人
that you need to subject the good people of this land
屈从于如此可怕的工具
to such fearsome engines?
我不明白
I don't understand.
看看你周围
Look around you!
你要假装这些东西
Do you pretend that these things
不是巫术和炼金术吗
are not witchcraft and alchemy?
它自己动了
It moves on its own!
这是什么
What is this?
这是药
It's medicine.
恶魔的工具怎么会是药物 女人
How can engines of the devil be physic, woman?
这是古代的知识而已
It's old knowledge, that's all.
古老的科学 遗失在历史长河中
Sciences from older times, lost to history.
我...我研究过去的历史
I have-- I mean, I've studied times past,
想办法能更好的为人们服务
and learned ways to serve our people more effectively.
仅此而已
That's all.
异教♥徒♥
Paganism.
不 这只是科学
No. It's just science.
这和什么神或者...
It has nothing to do with any god or--
和神无关
Nothing to do with God?
不 我不是这个意思
No, that's not what I meant.
带她去塔哥维斯特的大教堂
Take her to the cathedral at Targoviste.
我们会在那儿对你进行问话
There shall be an Inquisition.
关押她后
After she's interned,
拿点救济金给
you may take some alms to
这个村子里那个聪明的女人
she who was the wise woman of this village.
告诉她她的善良行为
Tell her that her good deed will,
会让她进入天堂
well, carry her into heaven.
毁掉这房♥间里的所有东西
Destroy everything in this room.
不要留下任何关于她魔法的痕迹
Let no trace of her magic remain.
拜托 你不知道你在做什么
Please. Please, you don't know what you're doing.
我很清楚我在做什么
I know exactly what I'm doing.
我要从巫婆手中解救瓦拉几亚
I am saving Wallachia from witches.
不 听着 拜托
No, listen, please.
你不明白如果你伤害我 会招致怎样的后果
You don't know what you'll bring upon yourself if you harm me.
你威胁我
You threaten me?
听我说 你放我走
Listen. Just let me go.
我会离开的 你再也不会看到我
I'll leave. You'll never see me again.
如果你伤害我的话我没办法保证你的安全
I can't promise your safety if you harm me.
你竟然敢用撒旦威胁我
You dare menace me with Satan?
趁我还没打死她 把她带出去
Get her out of here before I strike her dead.
不是撒旦
Not Satan!
如果你惹怒他 他比撒旦还可怕
If you anger him, he's worse.
因为他是真实存在的
Because he's real.
拜托 他忍♥受得够多了 别逼他
Please! He's come so far. Don't make him do it.
不 别逼他把你们都杀了 拜托
No, don't make him kill you all! Please!
像个男人一样站起来
Stand up like a man.
我的将军们
My generals.
这是一场正确的战争
We prosecute a good war.
杀我的妻子
In killing my wife,
人类已经向我证明他们不配拥有瓦拉几亚
humanity has proven to me that they don't deserve Wallachia.
瓦拉几亚会是我们的
Wallachia will now become our seat.
我们会把他们冲洗出那片土地
We will scour them off the land.
我们继续用暗夜怪兽
We will continue to use the night hordes,
所有曾经人类被赶走的恐怖生物
all the creatures of terror that humanity once drove away.
之后 我会把瓦拉几亚给他们
Afterwards, I think I will give Wallachia to them.
也许那样会更好
Perhaps that will be better.
赫克特 艾萨克 今天把我们下一步的计划给我
Hector, Isaac, present me with plans for our next steps today.
他们是内廷仅有的两名人类
The only two humans in your inner court,
竟然还让他们计划我们的下一次袭击
and they are the ones who will plan our next attack?
只有他们俩不会被渴血影响
The only two generals in my court who are not driven by thirst.
只有他们俩是因为忠诚和智力而与我们同在
The only two who are bound by loyalty and intellect.
是 他们的确不是吸血鬼 戈德布兰德
True, they are not vampires like you and I, Godbrand.
所以我信任他们
And that is why I trust them.
我们要扫除地球上
For we are about the business
所有的人类
of wiping humanity from the Earth...
而他们还和我在一起
and they still stand with me.
那他妈是怎么回事
What the hell was that?
他把我们从世界各地召唤过来 告诉我们要开战
He summons us from all over the world, tells us it's war,
我们终于要把那些牲畜
we're finally putting the screws
碾压殆尽 掌管一切
to the livestock and taking over,
结果是这样
and now this?
把整件事都交给两个人类去做