剧集 | 恶魔城 | 导航列表
Sir Mirror.
镜子先生
What are you doing?
你要做什么
And who might you be?
你是哪位
Do you not remember me?
你不记得我吗
You do not look memorable.
你看起来不容易被人记住
Varney.
瓦尼
Varney of Dracula's original cohort.
德古拉伯爵原来的手下瓦尼
I left for Targoviste early in the campaign.
我在战争初期去了特尔戈维什泰
Why are you connecting to my mirror, Varney?
你为什么要连接到我的镜子 瓦尼
I have spoken with people who marked your passage
那个标出你在各地行踪的人
across the land.
跟我谈过了
You have done great work, sir.
你做得很不错 先生
My question is pending.
你还没回答我的问题
I am working to bring about
锻造师艾萨克
Dracula's return from the dead, Isaac Forgemaster.
我在努力让德古拉伯爵起死回生
How very interesting.
真有意思
It's more than that.
不止如此
I've been speaking with magicians and scholars
我一直在和各地的魔法师
across the land.
和学者交谈
Both vampire and human.
有吸血鬼 也有人类
Working together to collect ancient spells and lore.
一起努力搜集古老的魔咒和传说
Constructing a system with which to pluck Dracula from hell
设计出一套方法 从地狱中救出德古拉伯爵
and reinstall him in the world with power.
让他重掌天下大权
To what end?
那又会怎样
He has unfinished business, sir.
他还有未尽的事业 先生
He owes us death.
他欠我们的是死亡
Death in volumes unprecedented.
数量空前的死亡
His great work remains incomplete.
他的伟大事业还没有完成
So does mine, Varney.
我也有未尽的事业 瓦尼
Well, is yours as important
你的事业难道像
as the extinction of the race that killed his wife?
灭绝杀死他妻子的种族一样重要吗
The race that you yourself hate?
你自己讨厌的种族
It is to me.
对我来说很重要
Afterwards, we will see.
我们拭目以待吧
I expected better than that of Dracula's favored forgemaster.
我对德古拉伯爵 最喜爱的锻造师期望过高了
Then, come daylight,
等到太阳升起
you can wriggle in your little coffin with disappointment.
你就会在你的棺材里失望地打滚
But do it quietly, as I do not wish to hear your voice again
但是不要吵闹 因为我完成自己的使命前
until my own task is complete.
不想再听到你的声音
Sir Mirror, do not allow this one to call me again,
镜子先生 别再让这个人召唤我
and go to sleep.
去睡吧
Fuck you...
去你的…
Ugh! He cut me off!
他不听我说完
I think you bored him.
我觉得你让他烦透了
Doesn't he know who I am?
他不知道我是谁吗
Oh, for God's sake.
哦 拜托
I'm Varney. Varney of London. Since before it was London.
我是瓦尼 伦敦的瓦尼 从伦敦建成以来
I was mighty when London was a Roman ghost town
伦敦还是罗马鬼城时 我就很强大
and we still marked our borders out with human skulls.
我们还用人头骨来标记我们的边界
Fuck him. We'll do it without him.
他去死吧 没有他 我们自己干
I changed my mind.
我改变主意了
Have soldiers carry me around the countryside on a bed.
让士兵用床抬着我在乡间游走
I was making a joke.
我在开玩笑
I don't care. Do it.
我不在乎 去做吧
Everything hurts.
浑身都疼
Well, this isn't so bad.
好吧 也没那么糟
We've been out here for weeks. I don't want to know how it can get worse.
我们在这里待了几周 我不想知道还能有多糟
Well, it I said I don't want to know.
-那么… -我说过我不想知道
I don't want to hear any more of your stories
我不想再听你讲什么
about saddle boils and eating rats.
马鞍疮和吃老鼠的故事了
All right, all right, but did I tell you about the time
好吧 但我跟你说过
I saw 18 squirrels murder a dog? Stop.
我看到18只松鼠杀一条狗的故事吗
In the name of God, stop.
看在上帝的份上 闭嘴吧
Here. Dull the pain.
给你 喝了就不疼了
This is all wrong.
这样不对
I love you, but, really,
我爱你 但说真的
I'm ready to put you on a wagon home.
我准备送你坐上马车回家
No.
不
This.
这种情形
We've been touring--
我们到处奔走
Not even the entire territory Camilla marked out, just a piece of it.
用了几周时间 还没走完卡米拉标记的领土
for weeks.
只完成了一小部分
And this is all wrong.
这样不对
All right.
好了
Explain yourself, woman.
女人 解释一下
I have no particular love for humans.
我不是特别喜欢人类
There's a food chain, and we're on top.
我们位于食物链的顶端
Humans are pigs with shoes,
人类不过是穿鞋的猪
and they don't cry when they want bacon.
他们想吃培根的时候 不会掉眼泪
I am not sad when I turn humans into food.
我把人类变成食物 也不会难过
Understood?
明白吗
Spit it out, Morana.
有话直说 莫兰娜
Directly say what you're thinking, or you'll tie yourself up in knots.
有什么想法直接说出来 不然你会感到困扰
God. I have lived with you for too long.
天啊 我和你在一起生活太久了
Okay, is there a swift and merciful way
好吧 有没有迅速而仁慈的方法
for us to take control of all the designated territory
让我们控制从城♥堡♥到大海之间
between the castle and the sea?
所有划定的领土
You mean, snap my fingers and it's all done?
你是说 打个响指就能搞定
No, of course not.
不 当然没有
Of course not.
当然没有
It will be hard-fought, mile by mile, right?
这会是逐步推进的硬仗 对吗
Well, let's not make it sound desperate.
好吧 别说得那么露骨
But it won't be simple.
但这绝不简单
No.
不是
There will be suffering.
也会有苦难
It's war, Morana. There's always suffering.
这是战争 莫兰娜 总是会有苦难
It's not war.
这不是战争
There are no two sides to this.
没有对战的双方
It's a rolling invasion and entrapment of hundreds of thousands of humans.
这是步步紧逼的进攻 对几十万人的诱捕
Humans who are, sadly, cleverer than pigs
不幸的是 人类比猪聪明
and will fight and suffer and fear and run.
他们会战斗、痛苦、恐惧和逃跑
Then I choose a different word.
那我换个说法
It's "battle."
这是“战役”
I came out here with you because I wanted to see for myself
我跟你来到这里 因为我想亲眼看看
the logistical challenges to the plan.
这个计划有什么后勤困难
And I told you, you didn't have to.
我跟你说了 你不用非得来
I'd survey the theater of combat and let you know what I needed.
我会视察战场 告诉你我需要什么
Also...
还有
you're the one who asked me if I wanted to command an empire.
你问过我是否想指挥一个帝国
Yes. I know.
是的 我知道
It made a lot more sense back home.
我在家里更能理解
Focus, Morana.
专心点 莫兰娜
Don't talk down to me because I am not a soldier.
别因为我不是军人就教训我
This is going to be a horrifying mess
这将是可怕的烂摊子
that we will be dealing with till the end of our days,
我们有生之年都要收拾这个烂摊子
and it will cause more suffering than history has yet seen!
这场战争将造成 历史上前所未有的苦难
Don't condescend to me because I am a soldier.
别因为我是军人就对我摆架子
I win wars.
我能打赢战争
Are you suddenly doubting me after all this time,
过了这么长时间 你突然质疑我
because your legs are sore from living my life?
是否因为你过我的生活累得腿疼
Are you ready to fight the same war over and over again
你准备在下半辈子
for the rest of your life?
一次又一次打同样的战争吗
You want to know what I think?
你想知道我的想法吗
Always.
洗耳恭听
I think that whatever we achieve, we achieve it together.
我想 无论取得什么成就 我们都要一起实现
You and me.
就你和我
Carmilla throws a crazy plan at us, and it's us who make it work.
卡米拉抛出疯狂的计划 我们来推行这个计划
Or, put another way, we make it work despite Carmilla.
换句话说 尽管有卡米拉 还是我们来实施计划
And Lenore's never any bloody help. She's off with the fairies most of the time.
丽诺尔这人有点怪 从来都帮不上忙
It's us. And the crazy plan makes sense back home because,
只有我们在家里 更能理解这个疯狂的计划
剧集 | 恶魔城 | 导航列表