剧集 | 恶魔城 | 导航列表
Where is it?!
究竟在哪里
I know it's here!
我知道就在这里
I just--
我只是…
I have no control!
我控制不了
Why can't I control this?!
为什么我控制不了
I made it back!
我回来了
Shout so I can find you!
喊一声 我就能找到你
Ah. It's me!
是我
Hello, you.
你好啊
Your friend has recently moved on to another sphere within the Corridor.
你的朋友最近去了 回廊里的另一个地方
I am sorry.
很遗憾
But wh-where did she go?
她去哪里了
I cannot be certain.
这还真不好说
I have not looked for her...
我没有去找她
Saint Germain.
圣日耳曼
You know me?
你知道我
I know much.
我知道很多事
I'm an alchemist.
我是炼金师
So am I.
我也是炼金师
No.
不
Not really.
你不算
You fell by the wayside long ago.
你很久以前就半途而废了
Well, I've been...busy, but I still believe in the goals of the path.
我一直很忙 但我仍然相信炼金术的目标
Believe in?
相信
Not committed to?
却不尽力
Well, life tends to mitigate against complete commitment, doesn't it?
生活往往让人无法尽心尽力 对吗
Wh-where is she?
她在哪里
And so you find yourself here.
所以你发现自己来到这里
With no power, no control...
没有力量 不能控制
and no way forward.
也没有前进的路
It's impossible to control the Corridor.
根本不可能控制回廊
Where is she?
她在哪里
No, it's not.
不 才不是呢
You know it's not. You've witnessed it being controlled.
你知道不是这样 你见过回廊被控制
Yeah, by a monster who had dozens
没错 是怪物控制的
of people killed to use their souls as fuel.
他杀了几十个人 用他们的灵魂做燃料
So don't say it's impossible to control.
所以别说控制不了回廊
I am not a mass murderer.
我不是杀人狂
Where is she, damn it?
她在哪里 听到没
Saint Germain...
圣日耳曼
what is the true goal of alchemy?
炼金术的真正目的是什么
Do you remember?
你记得吗
Or have you left the path entirely?
还是你完全放弃了这条路
The magnum opus, the great work, reconciling the chaos of the world.
这项壮举是伟大的工作 协调世界的混乱
And what is the result of the great work?
这项伟大工作的成果是什么
The Rebus, the putrefied and purified fusion
同体者 经过腐♥败♥和净化
of matter and spirit in a body both male and female.
精神与物质融入男女同体的身体
Is this a test?
这是考试吗
Two bodies into one, Saint Germain.
两个身体融为一体 圣日耳曼
Two souls.
两个灵魂
You're not serious.
你在开玩笑吧
Do I not look serious?
我看起来像开玩笑吗
You're claiming that the final victory of the alchemical process
你是说炼金过程的最终成果
is using a Rebus to control the Infinite Corridor.
是用同体者来控制无限回廊
Here I am.
没错
Show me your damned Rebus, then.
那让我看看你的同体者
My Rebus cannot be looked upon.
不用管我的同体者
It is a creature of order and chaos,
这是秩序和混乱的产物
of natural humanity and supernatural horror,
包含自然的人性和超自然的恐怖
purified by fire and sent to rot in Hell.
经过火焰的净化 在地狱里腐烂
Do you understand what I'm saying?
你听懂我在说什么吗
I hope not.
我希望没听懂
You understand.
你懂的
You understand what your alchemy must summon, don't you?
你明白你的炼金术 必须召唤什么东西吗
You mean "who," don't you?
你说的是“人”吗
Who I must summon, bind, and fuse into one?
我必须召唤、结合、融为一体的人
Only then will you be able to travel the Corridor with power.
只有这样你才能有力量穿越回廊
I will show you this.
我要给你看这个
This is charged with many deaths.
这掌管着许多人的死亡
It will open the Corridor wherever you choose.
它会在你选择的任何地方打开回廊
If I take this, then I leave you stranded in the Corridor.
如果我拿走这个 我就把你困在回廊里
I travel the Corridor with complete control.
我完全控制了穿越回廊
I dance through a hundred different universes every year like a goddess.
我像女神一样 每年穿过100个不同的宇宙
Why would I ever want to leave?
我为什么要离开
Thank you.
谢谢
You are welcome.
不用谢
This is useless to you unless you commit to the work of alchemy
这对你没用 除非你尽力投入炼金术的工作
and do what needs to be done.
完成你该做的事
Couldn't you just help me find her?
你不能帮我找到她吗
I've helped you as much as I can.
我已经尽力帮你了
What remains is your task,
剩下的是你的使命
not mine.
不是我的
Commit.
要尽力
I will.
我会的
I am committed. I'm here, aren't I?
我尽力了 我来了这里 不是吗
You must sacrifice.
你要做出牺牲
I have.
我做到了
No! You have lost something.
不 你只是失去了某些东西
That is not the same.
那不一样
Bloody feels like it.
但感觉是一样的
You must sacrifice,
你要做出牺牲
give willingly.
自愿放弃
Give what? What's left?
放弃什么 留下什么
Everything.
放弃一切
Sacrifice your ethics, your morals.
牺牲你的道德
Sacrifice your soul to the task.
牺牲你的灵魂去完成使命
You must give everything to it,
你要为之放弃一切
and you must cause pain in the doing of it.
你做出牺牲的时候必定会痛苦
Do you love her enough to do that...
你真的爱她到牺牲的地步吗
Saint Germain?
圣日耳曼
I'll do anything...
我什么都愿意做
anything to be able to actually tell her...
做什么都行 只要告诉她
that I love her.
我爱她
Just give it to me!
把它交给我
Oh, God!
天啊
Oh, God.
哦 我的天
Wh-wh-why didn't you just--
你为什么不能…
wh-why couldn't you just help me?!
你为什么不能帮我
Oh, God, I'm sorry.
天啊 对不起
I'm so sorry.
对不起
I didn't mean to. I--
我不是故意的 我…
Why couldn't you help me?!
你为什么不能帮我
Why won't anyone just fucking help me?!
为什么没人会帮我
And now look at you.
现在看看你
Uh, now... look at me.
现在看着我
That was indeed the most suave tale about sexual congress with livestock
这的确是我在这些地方听过
that I've ever heard in these parts,
跟牲畜胡搞最斯文的故事
but before you lift your stinking jar to your stinking jaws,
但趁着你还没把破罐子凑到臭嘴边
you will now tell me,
你现在要告诉我
what was the final location of Dracula's castle?
德古拉城♥堡♥的最终位置在哪里
Would you be the famous Saint Germain?
你就是著名的圣日耳曼吗
I have that pleasure.
我很高兴
And you would be...
那么你是…
Varney of London, sir.
伦敦的瓦尼 先生
Friends of friends tell me we have a project in common.
朋友的朋友告诉我 我们有共同的计划
And what might that be, Varney of Lundenwic,
那是什么计划 伦敦维克的瓦尼
thousand-year-old vampire beggar and tramp?
千年吸血鬼、乞丐和流浪汉
You've heard of me.
你听说过我
Generations of the learned
世世代代的智者写过
have written of detecting you from a thousand paces by your stench.
大老远都能闻出你身上的臭味
剧集 | 恶魔城 | 导航列表