剧集 | 恶魔城 | 导航列表
I didn’t realize anyone was watching.
我没发现还有人在看
I was looking for you.
我在找你
Imagine my surprise when you dropped out of the sky
想象一下 我有多惊讶 你从天而降
and frightened a year’s growth out of the little bastards.
把这些小混♥蛋♥吓得魂飞魄散
Sorry.
抱歉
No, really.
不 说真的
It was nice of you.
你是个好人
They don’t all have an adult who’ll pay any attention at all to them.
根本没有一个大人会关注他们
Let alone plummet down on them like death from above, I suppose.
更不用说像死神一样从天而降
You gave them a story they’ll be telling forever.
你让他们有个永远流传下去的故事
I heard them laughing.
我听到他们在笑
It’s been a while since children laughed here.
这里好久没有孩子的欢笑了
You were looking for me?
你找我有事吗
I wanted to talk to you about defenses.
我想跟你谈谈防御的事
And I wanted to ask about your food supplies.
我想问问你的食物供应
I’m not sure there’s much.
我不确定有多少食物
Well, that’s the thing.
问题就在这里
I was hoping we could use some of the dried meat you have
我希望我们可以用一些你的肉干
to make meals go a little further?
把饭菜做得更好一些
Use it all.
都用了吧
Seriously? Whatever you can find.
-真的吗 -不管你能找到什么
I tended to forage fresh food in the mornings,
我早上吃新鲜的食物
but I’m sure I have some preserved things in the pantries.
但我肯定储藏室里有一些腌制食品
You don’t actually know what you’ve got in your castle, do you?
你不知道你的城♥堡♥里有什么吗
Not really.
不太清楚
It looks like you were feeding an army in there up until a couple of months ago.
看来你几个月前还能养活一支军队
Well...
是啊
that wasn’t me.
那不是我的本意
But I take your point.
但我明白你的意思
I’ve been preoccupied.
我有点心事
Beyond clearing up some of the damage from...
除了弥补造成的伤害…
Let’s talk about something else.
我们谈点别的吧
Defenses.
防御
I mean,
我是说
I hope just closing your castle doors will keep people away, but...
我希望只要关上城♥堡♥大门 就能把人挡在外面 但是…
We’re going to start losing the light soon.
天很快就要黑了
Let me show you where the weapons are kept...
我带你去看存放武器的地方
and then we’ll look at the outside.
然后再看看外面
We remember Radu the Black.
我们记得黑人拉杜
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Wait here.
在这里等着
Bloody hell.
搞什么
I know.
我知道
This is horrible.
这太可怕了
Yeah, but that’s not what I meant.
对 但我不是那个意思
Huh?
什么
Can’t be.
不可能
You found a new toy?
你发现新玩具了
I don’t know.
我不知道
Not a toy.
不是玩具
What on earth is it?
到底是什么啊
Well, the story goes
据传说
that a mad Norwegian vampire hunter went to India,
有个疯狂的挪威吸血鬼猎人去了印度
and he convinced the weapons master of the Raja-Putra clans to make him this thing.
他说服了拉贾普特拉部族的 兵器大♥师♥给他做了这个
There’s only one.
世上仅此一件
I saw drawings of it in my mother’s books.
我在我母亲的书里看过画像
The real question is how it ended up here.
真正的问题是怎么到了这里
See? Sign of the cross.
看到了吗 十字架标志
Did the vampire hunter die in India?
这个吸血鬼猎人死在印度了
Because Hindu vampires wouldn’t have the faintest idea
因为印度吸血鬼根本不知道
why he was waving a cross at them.
他为什么挥舞十字架
Actually, no.
那倒不是
Vampires are basically an evolved predator species,
吸血鬼基本上是进化的捕食者
so their eyesight is pretty different to ours.
所以他们的视力与我们有很大不同
Turns out that if you put a big geometric shape
如果你用巨大的几何形物体
right up close in their field of vision,
逼近他们的视野
it confuses the shit out of their brains and, you know, makes them panic.
这会迷惑他们的大脑 让他们惊慌失措
Huh. How do you even know that?
你怎么知道这个
Yeah, I learned all kinds of things
是啊 我曾经想成为英雄怪物猎人
when I was going to be a heroic monster hunter, remember?
我学到了很多东西 记得吗
And then all the shit happened, and bit by bit I suppose I lost it all.
后来发生了这些破事 我就慢慢地全忘了
And now I’m starting to pick it all up again.
现在我又开始回忆起来
The question is,
问题是
if you’re keeping stuff like this down here,
如果你把这东西扔在这里
then why aren’t you using it up there?
那你为什么不在地面上用呢
Because your betters wish it so.
因为你的君主希望如此
Then it’s time I meet them.
那我该见见他们了
Are they through there?
从这里进去见他们吗
Oh, I didn’t say you could meet them.
我没说你可以见他们
They’re resting.
他们在休息
Yeah, well, time to stop sleeping through all this.
好吧 是时候从沉睡中醒来了
Look into my eyes.
看着我的眼睛
Do you really, really want to make my life any more annoying right now, hm?
你真的想让我的生活更烦心吗
Wakey wakey, you shower of assholes.
醒醒 你们这群混♥蛋♥
You cannot speak to them like that.
你不能这样对他们说话
Well, I see why they’re so remarkably unconcerned about everything.
我明白他们为什么 对任何事都漠不关心
Keep your voice down.
求你小声点
Why? They’re not going to wake up.
为什么 他们又不会醒来
The others here don’t understand about the royal sleep.
这里的其他人不知道王室的沉睡
Oh.
哦
Yeah.
没错
Zamfir,
扎姆菲尔
these two need to be laid to rest.
这两个人需要安息
This is just wrong.
这样真的不行
Do you have a priest?
你有神父吗
No priests.
没有神父
Zamfir, listen to me.
扎姆菲尔 听我说
This is over.
这都结束了
It will never be over.
永远不会结束
The apocalypse will never claim us.
末日永远不会征服我们
The catastrophe of Targoviste will never happen again.
特尔戈维什泰的灾难永远不会再发生
We killed all the priests, you see.
我们杀了所有神父 你瞧
Really.
真的吗
We are taking back control of our country.
我们正在夺回对国家的控制权
Targoviste isn’t a country.
特尔戈维什泰不是一个国家
It’s the beating heart of the country.
是这个国家跳动的心脏
Not even a city.
连城市都不是
It’s the greatest city in the world.
这是世界上最伟大的城市
We are its stewards.
我们是城市的管理者
We’re taking back control. Control? Yes.
-我们要夺回控制权 -控制权 是的
Letting your people starve and swim around in their own shit.
让你们的人♥民♥挨饿 从自己的粪便旁边走过
Not helping them organize. Not helping them defend themselves.
不帮助组织他们 不帮助他们自卫
I haven’t been wiping their asses either.
我还没给他们擦屁♥股♥呢
Should I nip back up there with some rags?
我是不是应该拿着破布赶过去
You could try giving them the aid to live their damn lives.
你可以试着帮他们过自己的生活
Look!
听着
We’ve taken so many people in down here.
我们带了这么多人到下面
Yes, you’ve made an interesting collection of people who are clearly dying of neglect.
是的 你收留的这些人将死于遗弃
We neglect no one in the Underground Court.
我们在地下宫廷没有遗弃一个人
These people have cracked lips, and you have flowing water back there.
这些人嘴唇干裂 后面就有流水
We need that. For defense.
我们需要水来防御
Holy water.
圣水
Where did you get it if you killed all the priests?
你杀了所有神父 从哪弄来的圣水
We recovered it from intact religious buildings.
我们从没有受损的宗教建筑里找到的
Do you know some of them used to cask and bottle holy water to sell?
你知道有些神父曾经把圣水 装在木桶和瓶子里卖♥♥吗
You could have used it to give people something to drink.
你可以把圣水给人们饮用
The court must be defended.
我们必须保卫宫廷
What if we’d let people drink it all,
要是我们让人们喝光圣水
and then vampires crossed empty channels to enter the court and kill everybody?
吸血鬼穿过干涸的地道 进入宫廷杀死所有人 该怎么办
Sure. You couldn’t risk letting vampires in.
当然 你不能冒险让吸血鬼进来
剧集 | 恶魔城 | 导航列表