瓦拉几亚 1455年
我叫莉莎
My name is Lisa.
我来自芦朴村
I am from the Village of Lupu.
我想做一名医生
I want to be a doctor.
你叩响我的前门
You bang on my front door
就因为你想往村民身上撒鸡血吗
because you want to daub chicken blood on peasants.
别把我跟女巫搞混了
Don't mistake me for a witch.
外头的所有人都这么看我
Everybody out there already does that.
我相信科学 但是
I believe in science, but...
我需要知道更多
...I need to know more.
我已经试过了各种办法
I've exhausted my other options,
所有传说中都称住在这里的男人
and all the stories say the man who lives here
通晓很多秘密
has secret knowledge.
我是弗拉德·德古拉·特佩斯
I am Vlad Dracula Tepes,
我这里鲜有人造访
and I do not get many visitors.
你用什么来交换我的秘密
What have you to trade for my knowledge,
芦朴村的莉莎
Lisa from Lupu?
也许我可以教你一些礼数
Perhaps I could help you relearn some manners.
我来到了你的家中
I've crossed the threshold of your home,
而你都不问我喝些什么 甚至不帮我拿外衣
and you haven't offered me a drink or even to take my coat.
我喝些你怎么样
What if I took a drink from you?
还是说你也抱着迷信的恐惧 身上带满了
Or have you loaded yourself with silver, crosses,
银器 十字架和打算
and garlic in superstitious fear?
我之前可能是吃了些烤大蒜
I might have eaten some roasted garlic earlier.
很失礼吗 我只剩那点东西了
Was that rude? I-it was all I had left.
我没兴趣搞什么迷信
I'm really not interested in superstition,
或者装作那种女智者
or being some muttering wise woman
用煮荨麻和内脏来欺骗别人
cheating people with boiled nettles and entrails.
我想治疗人们
I want to heal people.
我想学习
I want to learn.
你能帮我吗
Will you help me?
你和我最近
You are definitely different
见过的人类都大不一样
to most humans I have met in recent times.
也许我可以教你如何再喜欢上别人
Maybe I can teach you to like people again,
或者至少学会容忍♥他们
or at least tolerate them,
或者别再把他们穿在棍子上
or stop putting them on sticks.
我很久以前就不这样做了
I gave that up a long time ago.
芦朴村在哪里
Where is Lupu Village?
看来你不怎么出游
You don't travel much.
我可以出游 这整幢房♥子就是一个出游机器
I can travel. This entire structure is a traveling machine.
但...你不出游
But... you don't.
对吗
Do you?
也许你是该出去走走 世界在变
Maybe you should. The world is changing.
像人类一样出游 你也许会喜欢的
Travel, like people do. You might like it.
我才认识你两分钟
I've known you two minutes,
你就建议我和普通的愚民一样到处走走
and you offer for me to walk the earth like an ordinary peasant
而我则要给你永恒的知识
while I give you the knowledge of immortals,
真正的科学
the true science.
天啊
My.
如果你教授他们 他们不再会是愚民
They won't be peasants anymore if you teach them.
如果他们有真正的药物
They won't live such short,
这一生也不会如此短暂 战栗
scared lives if they have real medicine.
如果他们知道这个世界
They won't be superstitious
到底是怎样的 他们也不会迷信
if they learn how the world really works.
我为什么要那么做
Why should I do that?
让这个世界变得更好
To make the world better.
从我开始 我会从你开始
Start with me, and I'll start with you.
我觉得我可能会喜欢你
I think I might like you.
瓦拉几亚 塔哥维斯特 1475年
她的房♥子里有制♥造♥恶魔的装置吗 主教
So there were devil engines in her house, Bishop?
我亲眼看到的
I saw them with my own eyes.
还有见所未见的奇怪形状的杯子 和纸一样薄
And glass in shapes you've never seen, thin as paper.
电光
Lightning.
奇怪的草药和工具
Strange weeds and tools.
女巫的玩意
Witch's things.
我消灭过那么多女巫
Of all the witches I've rooted out,
没见过有人用那些东西
none had such a collection.
非要这样吗
And it had to come to this?
她说这都是科学 镇长
She called it all science, Mayor.
芦朴村的莉莎·特佩斯沉迷太深
Lisa Tepes of Lupu was so far gone
她完全意识不到这其实都是撒旦的馈赠
that she just couldn't see that it was all given to her by Satan.
我自己也对化学科学
I've made some small study
略有涉猎
of the chemical sciences myself, you know.
当然只是涉猎
J-just a study, of course.
我绝对不会想要亲手付诸实践
I-I'd never think to practice such things.
大主教希望瓦拉几亚的生活
The Archbishop would prefer that life in Wallachia
是平静简单的 镇长
be kept simple, Mayor.
简单
Simple.
纯净
Pure.
很好
Good.
别伤害他们 他们不懂
Don't hurt them! They don't understand!
她在和谁说话
Who's she talking to?
我相信她是在劝阻撒旦不要找我们复仇
I believe she's exhorting Satan not to take revenge on us,
作为一个女巫来说 她的心肠还不赖
which I suppose is almost commendable, for a witch.
也许我会为她祈祷几句
Perhaps I'll say a prayer for her.
就几句
A small one.
我知道这不是你的错 但是
I know it's not your fault, but...
如果你听得到
if you can hear...
他们不知道他们在做了什么
they don't know what they're doing.
不要沦落得和他们一样 求你了
Be better than them. Please!
恶魔城
第一季 第一集
你是特佩斯先生吗
Are you Mr. Tepes?
她提起过你
She talked about you.
发生什么事情了
What happened?
我的妻子在哪里
Where is my wife?
主教把她抓走了
The Bishop took her.
说她是女巫
Witchcraft, he said.
他们正把她绑在柱子上施以火刑
They're burning her at the stake.
你妻子对我很好
She was good to me, your wife.
一个好医生
A good doctor.
不该发生这种事情的
It's not right what happened.
他们在哪行刑的 大教堂吗
Where are they holding her? The cathedral?
不 先生
Oh, no, sir.
她现在应该已经死了
Sh-she'll be dead by now.
什么
What?
我不能去那里
I couldn't be there.
我不在乎他们怎么说
I don't care what they say.
我没法高兴地看着那个女人被教会杀掉
I won't take joy in that woman being killed by the Church.
相反 我要在这缅怀她
I'm here remembering her instead.
她跟我说
She said to me,
如果你像人类一样爱我 那就活得像个人类
if you would love me as a man, then live as a man.
像人一样去旅行
Travel as a man.
她说过你去旅行了
She said you were traveling.
我确实去了
I was.
像人类一样
The way men do.
慢慢旅游
Slowly.
但不会再去了
No more.
她是那么爱你们 关心你们的疾苦
I do this last kindness in her name,
所以我看在她的面子上再做最后一件善事
she who loved you humans and cared for your ills.
带上你的家人离开瓦拉几亚
Take your family and leave Wallachia tonight.
打包行李赶紧走 不要回头
Pack and go, and do not look back...
因为我不会再像人类一样出游了
for no more do I travel as a man.
真是一场好戏
There. Quite a show.
去喝一杯吗
Drinks?
我得去帮帮大主教了
I should minister to the Archbishop.
老实说 我觉得他活不了多久了
I fear he's not long for this world, to be honest.
想和他一起去天堂吗
Off to heaven with him, eh?
我觉得那才是你祷告的最终目的
I suppose that's the ultimate goal for you priests,
在上帝的圣屋内服侍他
serving God in His true house and all that.
老实说对我没什么吸引力
It holds little appeal for me, to be honest.
真的吗
Really?