剧集 | 恶魔城 | 导航列表
You can't be trusted.
你不值得被信任
I would always fear you
我总是害怕你
and your ambitions.
和你的野心
So, yes, I'm very much afraid I have to kill you.
是的 我非常害怕 我必须杀了你
Look at you all. You're not big enough to kill me.
看看你们 你们还不够强大 杀不了我
You're nothing.
你们什么都不是
You don't deserve my blood.
你们不配让我流血
And when you die and go to hell,
等你死了下地狱以后
I'll be there waiting for you...
我会在那里等你
with a sharp bloody stick
拿着锋利的木桩
and the determination to find out if you can die twice.
还有想知道你能否死两次的决心
I am Carmilla of Styria,
我是施地里亚的卡米拉
and fuck you!
去死吧
I win.
我赢了
Did you feel that too?
你也感觉到了吗
Carmilla just died.
卡米拉死了
What do we do?
我们该怎么办
The castle is swarming with night creatures.
城♥堡♥里到处都是黑暗生物
Hector's monsters?
赫克托的怪物
Not unless he could make hundreds in a few days.
除非他能在几天内制♥造♥几百个
An invasion, and... and they killed our Carmilla.
他们入侵 杀了我们的卡米拉
Do you think Lenore...?
你觉得丽诺尔…
If Carmilla is dead,
要是卡米拉死了
then Lenore certainly died first.
丽诺尔肯定早死了
Should we retake the castle?
我们要不要夺回城♥堡♥
We don't know what we'd be riding into. I don't know if I have enough soldiers.
我们不知道会遇到什么 我不知道是否有足够的士兵
We can try.
我们可以试试
But should we?
但我们应该去吗
It's over, isn't it?
结束了 对吧
No.
没有
Not for us.
我们还没结束
What are you thinking?
你在想什么
The cities of the west sold me
西部的城市卖♥♥给我很多士兵
quite a lot of soldiers to guard Styria in our absence.
在我们离开期间守护施地里亚
I presume they're all dead up there.
我想他们全都死了
In a newly uncertain world,
在一个新的乱世里
those cities won't be fussy about where they take temporary reinforcements from.
那些城市不会挑剔 他们从哪里找到临时援军
It's simple commerce.
这是简单的交易
And after that?
然后呢
What's the plan?
有什么计划
What if there isn't a plan?
万一没有计划怎么办
What if it's just you and I?
如果只有你和我怎么办
I think...
我想…
I think I might be all right with that.
我想我可能不介意
Carmilla had plans.
卡米拉有计划
Vampires always have plans, don't we?
吸血鬼总是有计划的 对吧
Maybe it's just in our nature to overreach,
也许我们的天性就是过度扩张
grasp at too much at once, try to drink everything.
一次抓住太多东西 打算吸所有人的血
Maybe that's why, in the end,
也许这就是为什么
we win all the battles but always lose the war.
最后我们赢了所有战役 却总是输掉战争
Striga...
斯锐格
you and I?
你和我
It's not like we ever really needed anything else.
我们又不需要别的东西
You and I forever.
你和我永远在一起
We ride west!
我们向西进发
Where's your vampire friend?
你的吸血鬼朋友呢
This structure has a basement. She's down there for the moment.
这座建筑有地下室 她现在待在下面
How is your hand?
你的手怎么样
I may never play the pipe organ again.
我可能再也不会弹奏管风琴了
Did you ever?
你弹奏过吗
No, but I might have wanted to.
没有 但我可能想弹奏
Do we now ride to aid the return of Dracula?
我们现在要去 帮助德古拉伯爵归来吗
No. What?
-不 -什么
No.
不
But...
但是…
I've been working towards this for weeks.
我已经为此努力了好几个星期
Of course you have.
那还用说
You feel guilt.
你感到内疚
You want redemption.
你想要得到救赎
I want to mend my mistakes.
我想弥补我的错误
The mistakes you have suffered for.
你为这些错误受苦了
That said, Hector,
话虽如此 赫克托
you had no agency in those events.
你在这些事件中没有任何责任
You were manipulated.
你被♥操♥纵了
You were used as a tool for leverage
你被人当成了利用的工具
by those who are truly responsible for the end of Dracula.
那些人真正要对 德古拉伯爵的死亡负责
You believe that?
你相信吗
I have had a lot of time to put it all together and think it all over.
我花了很多时间来整理和思考这一切
Do you know, I've even been talking to other people?
你知道吗 我甚至和其他人谈过
Actual living people?
真正的活人
Well... mostly.
差不多
You've changed.
你变了
I hope so.
希望如此
I believe you have as well.
我相信你也变了
Let him sleep, Hector.
让他安息吧 赫克托
We were both mistreated by the human world.
我们都受到了人类世界的亏待
We were both admirers of Dracula's intellect.
我们都崇拜德古拉伯爵的智慧
We both saw something bigger than ourselves in him.
我们都在他身上看到 比我们更强大的东西
We both wanted to see the world punished.
我们都想看到世界受到惩罚
We can do more than that.
我们可以做得更多
Dracula earned his rest.
德古拉伯爵应该安息
We can and should move forward.
我们可以向前走 也应该向前走
What do you want, Hector?
你想要什么 赫克托
I want to be left alone...
我想一个人待着…
with Lenore.
还有丽诺尔
I want to read, and make things, and think.
我想读书、做事、思考
That's all I really want now.
这是我现在真正想要的东西
Then you shall have it.
那你会如愿以偿
What do you want, Isaac?
你想要什么 艾萨克
I have recently begun to consider the future...
我最近开始考虑未来
which has been a novelty for me,
这对我来说很新鲜
because I never really thought I had one.
因为我从没有真正想过 我有未来
This is how they get us, Hector.
他们就是这样利用了我们 赫克托
They convince us that there is no future.
他们说服我们没有未来
There's only an eternal now...
现在只有一种永恒
and the best we can do is survive until dawn
我们能做最好的事就是活到黎明
and then do it all again.
然后再来一次
That's no way to live.
那不是生活的方式
And I've discovered, to some surprise...
让人惊讶的是 我发现
that I am interested in living.
我对生活很感兴趣
I am interested in building a way to live.
我对培养生活方式很感兴趣
And I think I will start here.
我想从这里开始
I have come to wonder that perhaps Dracula did not run things well.
我开始思考 德古拉伯爵也许过得并不好
Even before his wife died.
甚至在他妻子死前
He lived in one long night, and never the future.
他生活在孤独长夜里 从没有未来
I think perhaps he earned his rest...
我觉得也许他应该安息…
and that we should not disturb it.
我们不应该打扰他
I will instead build something new on all these old bones.
相反 我会在旧骷髅上建立新世界
Something where people can live for a future.
可以让人们为未来而活的世界
I'm going to live.
我要活下去
剧集 | 恶魔城 | 导航列表