剧集 | 人生第二春 | 导航列表
还没一个帅的
And none of them handsome.
既然你又入院了
Well, since you've been readmitted,
我会给你重开所有的药
I am going to represcribe all your medications
给你找个基础保健医生
and get you a primary care physician.
我会尽量找个帅的
I'll try to find a handsome one.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
我很开心他们给了我新来的
You know, I'm glad I got the newbie.
你是个好医生
You're a great doctor,
尽管你花了三十年才从医学院毕业
even if it did take you 30 years to get through med school.
知道吗 我尽力了
You know, I did my best.
我成功了 治好了第一位病人
Well, I did it. Cured my very first patient.
更棒的是
And what's even better,
我们解决了冲突 完活
we resolved our conflict. It's done.
那晚安吧
So, good night?
肯尼医生 你无视我的命令
Dr. Kenney, you disregarded my orders.
医院规则存在是有原因的
Hospital protocols exist for a reason.
好吧 但我们谈谈
Okay, but let's talk.
赞恩女士这样的病人该怎么办
What is someone like Ms. Zahn supposed to do?
没有人照顾她
She had nobody looking out for her.
老年人时常被忽略
Old people are constantly being dismissed
并被当作空气 相信我 我知道
and treated like they're invisible. Believe me, I know.
你能想象被边缘化
I mean, can you even imagine what it feels like
是什么感受吗
to be marginalized?
-我说出口时就后悔了 -嗯
- I knew it the minute I said it. - Yeah.
但我是说 我们帮助了她
But I mean, we helped her.
难道这不是我们该做的事吗
Isn't that what we're supposed to be doing?
没错 我也很开心
Yes, and I'm glad.
但如果下周你有七个病人怎么办
But what will you do next week when you have seven patients?
或十个 全忽略去帮一个病人吗
Or ten? Neglect them all to help one?
好吧 我理解
Okay, I understand.
我会加班加点
And I will work overtime
把所有没干的活补上
to get all the work done that I missed.
你可不止要做这些
Oh, you'll do more than that.
鉴于我这一天净跟在你屁♥股♥后面跑了
Since I spent all my time chasing you today,
我的病历都没写
my patient notes didn't get done.
所以你
So now you...
要把它们写完
get to do them.
雅各布医生走了吗
Did Dr. Jacobs leave?
嗯 她走了
Yeah. She's gone.
她说了什么
What did she say?
不幸的是 她不太开心
Unfortunately, she was upset,
她想让你今晚把这些都写完
and she wants you to do all of this tonight.
但别担心 我会帮你
But don't worry, I will help you.
这是最难的
This is the hardest one.
洛约拉纪念医院
女士们先生们 欢迎来到洛约拉纪念医院
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Loyola Memorial's
电影节首秀《丹尼尔嘛也不会》
debut film festival screening of Daniel Can't Do Things.
赶紧放得了 求你了
Okay, just get on with it, please.
丹尼尔 我喜欢听艺术家发言
Daniel, I like to hear the artist speak.
我同意
I agree.
是什么启发了你制♥作♥这部电影
What inspired you to make this film?
我希望我们没迟到
Well... I hope we're not late.
我带了爆米花
I brought popcorn.
请将你们的手♥机♥静音
Please silence your cell phones,
卡萝尔 把你硬糖的包装纸拆了
and Carol, please unwrap your hard candies.
你觉得我年过半百就一定爱吃硬糖吗
Okay, you think I have hard candy just because I'm over 50?
这是年龄歧视
That's ageist.
你到底吃不吃糖
You want the candy or no?
行吧
Fine.
现在请大家准备好
Now let's get ready
看一个成年人哭鼻子
to watch a grown man cry.
这可不是...
Okay, that's not how...
勇敢点 来吧
Eh, be brave. Come on.
好了 开始了
Come on. Here we go.
先擦一点酒精
Little bit of rubbing alcohol--
我在假装喝酒精
I was pretending to drink the alcohol.
嗯 不错不错
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
镜头有些晃 这是故意为之吗
Camera's a little shaky. Was that an artistic choice?
不 我笑得太厉害了
No, I couldn't stop laughing.
老天 我很惊讶你竟然没被
Oh, man, I'm surprised you didn't pass out
抽血抽晕了
from all the blood loss.
他可是个小勇士
Oh, he was a real little trooper.
也还好
It was okay.
抱歉 你为什么不给他们看
Excuse me. Why don't you show them the part
我实际抽血的部分呢
where I actually do a blood draw?
没人想看那玩意 我们再看一遍
Nobody wants to see that. Let's watch it again.
剧集 | 人生第二春 | 导航列表