剧集 | 人生第二春 | 导航列表
Yeah, baby.
我懂你的意思了 卡萝尔
I see what you mean, Carol.
我已经感觉好多了
I feel better already.
我们在哪里开始治疗呢
Now, where should the healing begin?
在产自1982年的跑步机上
On this treadmill from 1982?
还是在那盒垃圾里
Or in this box of trash?
我知道了
Oh, I know.
在那堆老鼠屎旁边
By that pile of mouse feces.
好了 莱克茜 我也很失望
Okay, Lexie, I-I'm disappointed, too.
你知道吗 他们在迎新会上真的
You know, they really made this place
把这里说得听上去很好
sound much nicer at orientation.
很显然 我是过去一万年里
Clearly, I'm the only person that's needed to come here
唯一需要到这里来的人
in the past 10,000 years.
听着 我很抱歉 莱克茜
Look, I-I'm sorry, Lexie.
我只是想让你感觉好些
I'm just trying to make you feel better.
好吧 我感觉更糟了
Well, I feel worse.
真是个好主意呢 卡萝尔
Great idea, Carol.
我第一个主意是喝杯热可可
My first idea was hot chocolate.
我会给你拿杯热可可的
I'm gonna get you hot chocolate!
莱克茜在哪里
Where's Lexie?
不在这
Not here.
但你知道谁在这里吗
But do you know who is here
而且超喜欢喝可可呢
and wuvs hot chocowate?
爪子拿开 这是莱克茜应得的
Hands off. Lexie earned this.
我拒绝不了这张脸 你可以喝我的
I can't say no to that face. You can have mine.
总之 你见过她吗
Anyway, have you seen her?
她不回我的消息
She's not responding to my pages.
肯尼医生
u202dDr. Kenney,
你的416房♥病人的狗不见了
the dog that was with your patient in 416 is missing.
它去哪了
Where is it?
不管医院里发生什么恶作剧
So some shenanigans happen in the hospital,
你都觉得和我有关系吗
and you assume I have something to do with it?
对呀
Uh, yes.
很公平
That's fair.
你和丹尼斯得去找它
You and Dennis need to find it.
什么 但现在是可可时间
What? But it's cocoa time.
这些热可可妨碍你了吗
The hot chocolates are getting in the way?
来
Here.
我来拿走 去找狗吧
I'll take them. Find the dog.
心电图很正常
EKG is normal.
间期也很规律
Regular intervals.
我们忽视了什么
There's something we're not seeing.
你们挡住电视了
Hey, you guys are blocking the TV.
介意移一下吗
Do you mind scooching a bit?
等一下
Wait a second.
你是不是说去过健身房♥
You mentioned that you'd been to the gym.
没错
Oh, yes!
健身房♥就是有病毒和葡萄球菌的粪坑
A gym is a cesspool of viruses and staph infection.
简直就像有跑步机的厕所
It's basically a toilet with treadmills.
事实上 我有点夸大其词了
Yeah, a-actually, I-I kind of exaggerated.
健身房♥其实就是我的车♥库♥
The gym is my garage.
里面只有大腿训练器和沙袋
It's just a ThighMaster and a bag of sand.
你是不是还说过
Oh! Didn't you also mention
在超♥市♥里就出现了症状
you felt your symptoms at the supermarket?
你在果蔬区的时候
Were you in the produce aisle?
那里简直就是大肠杆菌的喷泉
Those misters are basically E. Coli fountains.
是吗
They are?
那我肯定在抖生菜的时候
Wow, I might have gotten some in my mouth
吃进嘴巴了
when I was shaking out the romaine.
你们觉得是因为生菜吗
Do you think it was the romaine?
戈登 专业建议
Hey, Gordon, pro tip:
下次你进医院的时候 帮个忙
next time you walk into a hospital, do us all a favor
告诉我们你吃了生菜
and announce that you've eaten romaine.
但大肠杆菌感染一般是发热症状
Yeah, but E. Coli generally presents as fever.
还剩15分钟 先生们
15 minutes, gents.
等等 我想到了
Wait, I got it.
戈登 你今天尿血了吗
Gordon, have you urinated blood today?
没有
Um, no.
戈登 你今天为什么不尿血呢
Gordon, why can't you just urinate blood?
芬尼根 芬尼根 到这来
Finnegan! Finnegan! Here, boy!
芬尼根
Finnegan?
我一直在想莱克茜的事
You know, I can't stop thinking about Lexie.
我希望她没事
I hope she's okay.
我只是希望她能够回我消息
I mean, I just wish she would get back to me.
感觉她不想被找到
It's like she doesn't want to be found.
丹尼斯 我得走了
Dennis, I got to go.
看来只有我一个人找狗了
So I guess it's just me looking for the dog?
芬尼根
Finnegan?
莱克茜
Hey, Lexie.
你还好吗
Everything okay?
我很好 问这个干什么
Yeah, I'm great. Why do you ask?
我也不知道 就
Oh, I don't know. Just...
看起来你好像偷了一只服务犬
looks like you've stolen a service dog,
而且躲在地下室里
and you're hiding in a basement room
里面闻起来像用过的尿布
that smells like an old diaper.
你知道吗
You know what?
我打算和你一起坐在这里
I'm just gonna join you down there.
这比我想象的还要湿
It's much wetter than I expected.
时间快到了 弗洛斯特随时都会回来
Time's almost up. Frost will be back any second.
-你是静脉吸毒者吗 -不是
- Are you an IV drug user? - No.
-你最近吃过河豚吗 -没有
- Have you eaten blowfish recently? - u202dNo.
你对花生过敏吗[漫画史努比也是这个名字]Are you allergic to peanuts?
你是指食物还是漫画
The food or the comic?
戈登 别扯皮了
Gordon, thin ice.
事实上 我对花生过敏
Actually, I am allergic to peanuts.
有什么意义吗
What does that mean?
没有
Nothing.
时间到了
And time.
有诊断结果了吗
Do you have a diagnosis?
看来你们都没能逃离这间病房♥
Looks like neither of you escaped this room.
戈登 为了让你能逃离医院
And, Gordon, for you to escape the hospital,
我只需要通过实施
I'll need to confirm my diagnosis
心导管插入术就能证实我的诊断
by performing a cardiac catheterization.
好 那是什么
Okay. What is that?
我们将一根细长 空心的管子
Well, we insert a thin, hollow tube
顺着你的血管 塞入你的心脏
through a blood vessel and pass it up to your heart.
要从大腿根子开始插
We go in through the groin.
我瞎编的
I made it all up!
什么
What?!
我只是不想和岳父岳母吃饭
I was trying to get out of dinner with my in-laws.
哥们 你让我做了直肠检查
Dude, you let me do a rectal exam.
你是没见过我的岳父岳母
You haven't met my in-laws.
你不值得拥有面条
You don't deserve Noodles.
等等 你怎么这么快就知道了
Wait, how'd you figure it out so quickly?
首先 我注意到她妻子的紧急联♥系♥人号♥码
Well, first, I noticed that his wife's emergency contact number
有弗罗里达州的区号♥
had a Florida area code.
当弗罗里达州的岳父母来探望时
Now, when in-laws visit from Florida,
他们可不是只待一天
they don't come for a day.
已经十天了
It's been ten days.
你为什么要问他的足弓和耳朵疼不疼
Why did you ask about the arches of his feet and his ears?
因为没有什么疾病能引起
Well, there are no diseases that cause pain
这俩地方疼痛
in the feet and the ears.
除了他的岳父母综合征
Outside of his in-law-itis,
戈登是个装病者
Gordon is what we call a malingerer.
你是说他想待在医院里
So, you mean, he's trying to stay in the hospital?
其实这情况比你想的常见
Mm, it's more common than you think.
所以下一次 在你们做昂贵的测试前
So, next time, before you run a bunch of expensive tests,
想想答案是否就在你们眼前
consider if the answer is right in front of you.
抱歉 但你理解的 见岳父母压力太大
I'm sorry, but you understand. In-laws are stressful.
今晚我能留下吗
Can I stay the night?
戈登 老天啊 就说你要出差
Gordon, for goodness sake, just say it's a work trip.
剧集 | 人生第二春 | 导航列表