剧集 | 人生第二春 | 导航列表
the results aren't what we hoped.
道格患了癌症
Doug has cancer.
我清楚这很难接受
I-I know that this is hard to hear,
但好在我们发现及时
but the good news is we caught it early.
库彻医生和我会让一名肿瘤医生
Dr. Kutcher and I are bringing in an oncologist
跟你们详谈 我们会在这里陪着你们
to speak with you, and we'll stay here with you...
急诊正门
肯尼医生
Dr. Kenney.
你跟丹尼尔的病人谈话了
You spoke to Daniel's patient.
好吧 你猜怎么着
Okay, you know what?
我受够了被当成
I am getting tired of being treated
一个爱管闲事的老女人
like a meddling old lady.
我是一名爱管闲事的老医生
I am a meddling old doctor.
好吧 没错 我犯了些错
Okay, yes, I have made some mistakes,
如果你想让我离开 可以
and if you want to kick me out, fine.
但丹尼尔的病人需要我
But Daniel's patient needed me,
我不会为帮他而道歉 我很擅长应对这种情况
and I am not going to apologize for helping. I was good at it.
-肯尼医生... -我擅长是因为我岁数大有阅历
- Dr. Kenney, you... - And I'm good at it because I'm old.
没错
Yeah.
你觉得像我这岁数的女人
You think a woman my age
就应该躲进深山老林做针线活
should just disappear into the woods and knit.
但我现在看世界
But I see the world
和我28岁时看世界已然不同
in a different way than when I was 28.
我知道人生并不总尽如人意
I know that life doesn't work out the way you want it to.
我知道你至少会有一个孩子
I know that at least one of your kids
让你大失所望
is gonna be a disappointment.
我所知道的这些事
I know all kinds of stuff
你要再过二十年才会知道
that you won't know for another 20 years.
你猜怎么着 我的年龄会让我成为一位好医生
And guess what, my age is what's gonna make me a great doctor.
-你说完了吗 -我说完了吗 我才刚开始呢
- Are you done? - Am I done? I am just getting started.
等等 我说了 我说了
Wait, I said that, I said that.
对 我说完了
Yes, I am done.
很好 因为尽管你违抗了命令
Good. Because even though you disobeyed orders,
我是打算来感谢你
I was gonna say thank you.
告知病人噩耗不容易 你做得很好
Giving bad news is difficult. You handled it well.
这样 谢谢
Oh. Well, thank you.
很抱歉我朝你吼了
And I'm sorry I yelled.
过去六秒让我认识到了你新的一面
This last six seconds has shown me a completely new side of you.
我执行纪律
I enforce discipline.
并不代表我铁石心肠
It doesn't mean I'm heartless.
我懂 现在我理解了
I get it. I understand now.
理解什么
Understand what?
就是你呗
You know, you.
在严格纪律信奉者的外表下
Under that steely disciplinarian,
藏着一个有真情实感的人
there's a real human being there.
你父母是不是很严格
Were your parents strict?
我打赌他们肯定从不让你犯错 小可怜
I bet they never let you make a mistake, you poor thing.
-并不是 -不 真的
- Nope. - No, really...
太可惜了 事事期待完美
It's such a shame. Expecting perfection
时常阻碍了孩子的发展
can really hinder a child's development.
这里头还有神经科学的道理呢
You know, neuroscience is behind that, too.
那文章我都留着 到时候发给你
I still have that article. I will send it to you.
洛约拉纪念医院
我能推荐草莓麦片低脂芭菲吗
May I recommend the strawberry granola low-fat parfait?
斯蒂芬·弗洛斯特 高级主治医生
Stephen Frost, senior attending.
很高兴认识你
Oh, pleasure to meet you.
我是卡萝尔·肯尼医生 实习生
I'm Dr. Carol Kenney, intern.
是你啊
Oh, it's you.
-你是那个实习生 -对
- You're that intern. - Yes.
我就是那个大龄实习生 本医院的小丑
I'm the old intern. Your local circus freak.
送我上火车 带我去美国
Put me on a train and show me to America.
不是
No.
我是说 没错 你的年龄确实少见
I mean, yes, your age is unusual,
但你还是那个实习生
but you're also the intern who...
雅各布医生讨厌的那个 对 就是本人
Oh, who Dr. Jacobs hates. Yes, that's me.
我本来想说"触发了紧急呼叫"
I was gonna say "Who triggered the code blue."
我觉得这第一印象非常完美了
I see I've made a great first impression.
你让这地方更加充满活力
Well, you've made this place much more exciting.
那些生死之事
All the life-and-death stuff
都显得索然无味
was getting a little blah.
我能给你买♥♥个芭菲吗 纯粹是处于敬意
Can I buy you that parfait? Purely out of respect.
当然 弗洛斯特医生 你可以给我买♥♥酸奶
Yes, Dr. Frost, you can buy me a yogurt.
但你知道实习生的工资有多少吗
But have you seen an intern's salary?
简直可耻 你介意给我买♥♥四个吗 它们都很小
It's disgraceful. Do you mind if I get four? They're small.
谢谢你用教师的心理战术
Thank you for getting us back on track
把我俩带回正轨 我们学到了宝贵的一课
with your teacher mind games. We learned a valuable lesson...
你搞错重点了
You're burying the lede.
凯勒布是候补进来的
Caleb got in off the wait list.
太好了
Oh, that's great.
我能加入吗
Can I join you?
看看丹尼尔 尊重起卡萝尔来了
Ooh, look at Daniel, respecting Carol.
卡萝尔 因为她的年长
Carol, because she is very old...
给我们的小团体带来了智慧
...brings great wisdom to our group.
-就像村落的长者 -谢谢 丹尼尔
- Like a village elder... - Thank you, Daniel.
我接受你的道歉
I accept your apology.
你在这呢
Oh, there you are.
怎么回事
What's happening?
她们认识彼此
Oh, they know each other.
妈妈
Hi, Mom.
-妈妈 -亲爱的
- Mom? - Oh, hi, honey.
我不知道你周二来洛约拉工作
I didn't know you worked at Loyola on Tuesdays.
本来不是 我换了班 就为了
I don't. I switched shifts just so I can see you
在你第一天上班见你
on your very first day.
我的天 看看你穿着白大褂
Oh, my gosh, look at you in your doctor coat.
我知道 太酷了
I know, right?
-我真为你骄傲 妈妈 -谢谢
- I'm so proud of you, Mom. - Aw, thank you.
各位
Um, everyone,
这是我女儿珍妮
this is my daughter Jenny.
她是医药代表
She's a pharma rep.
-珍妮 这是大伙儿 -幸会
- Jenny, this is everyone. - Enchanté.
那是法语 没错 我说法语
That's French, and yes, I speak it.
你好 先生
Oh. Hola, senor.
图书馆在哪里
Dónde está la biblioteca?
医院没有图书馆
Uh, el hospital no tiene una biblioteca.
我学了一年就弃了
I quit after a year.
亲爱的 你能留下吗
Okay. Honey, can you stay?
我也希望 我得去工作了
Ugh, I wish. I got to work.
这些蓝色小药片可不会自己卖♥♥出去
These boner pills aren't gonna sell themselves.
我真为你骄傲
I'm so proud of you.
好了 回头给我信息 拜 妈妈的朋友们
Okay. Text me later. Bye, Mom's friends.
-卡萝尔 -别想了
- Carol... - Don't even think about it.
我明白
I understand that
你不想让你女儿和他约会 但是
you wouldn't want your daughter to date him, but...
不行 你也没戏
Nope. Not you, either.
你俩太恶心了
You guys are disgusting.
行 卡萝尔 我和你女儿约会
Fine, Carol, I'll date your daughter.
谁都不许和我女儿约会 听见没
Nobody dates my daughter. You understand?
告诉我你们都明白了
Tell me you understand.
我们明白 卡萝尔
We understand, Carol.
谢谢
Thank you.
丹尼尔 用纸巾罩住你裤裆
Daniel, put your napkin in your lap.
剧集 | 人生第二春 | 导航列表