剧集 | 人生第二春 | 导航列表
就简直 太棒了
and it's just... too good.
去查房♥ 走了
Rounds. Let's move.
埃迪 我有点担心
Eddie, I'm a little concerned.
你还在发低烧
You're still running a low-grade fever,
而且你的白细胞数有点超过
and your white cell count is a little higher
我的安心范围
than I'm comfortable with.
天哪 你觉得我是不是该上医院了
Oh, no. Do you think I have to go to the hospital?
肯尼医生 你为什么叫我来
Dr. Kenney, why'd you page me?
我在治疗埃迪的尿路感染
I'm treating Eddie for a UTI...
这会影响他的受体情况
Well, this could jeopardize his recipient status.
是的 我明白 所以我才
Yes, I know. That's why I...
为什么现在才告诉我
Why am I only hearing about this now?
目前 普通的抗生素都没有效果
Well, so far, it's been resistant to the usual antibiotics.
所以我才请你过来
That's why I paged you.
那我们为什么不找一些
Then why don't we look for some antibiotics
能起效的抗生素
that it won't be resistant to?
还是说你没想到这点
Or hadn't that occurred to you?
实际上 我想到了 而且我已经开始查阅
Actually, it had, and I've already begun researching...
这就是为什么我不希望实习生负责我的病人
This is why I don't want an intern in charge of my patient.
不好意思 "你的病人"
I'm sorry, "your patient"?
你是实习生
You're an intern?
病人有腹痛
Patient presents with abdominal pain,
眩晕和呼吸急促的症状
dizziness and shortness of breath.
我真是个笨蛋 我正修剪我的无花果树
I'm such a klutz. I was trimming my fig tree,
就从梯子上摔下来了
and I fell off my ladder.
一头撞在树干上
Bonked my head on a tree branch.
天哪 我想你一定很希望当时"鸭"低身子
Oh, no. I bet you wish you would've ducked.
我们该按脑震荡来治疗
We should run a concussion protocol.
是啊 我妻子总是要我慢点
Yeah, my wife's always telling me to slow down,
但我不想错过比赛
but I didn't want to miss the game.
有比赛吗 是曲棍球吗
Oh, there was a game on? Was it hockey?
我超爱安纳海姆巨鸭队
I just love the Anaheim Ducks.
我不懂这有什么关系
I don't see how that's relevant.
不是 我是想去看我儿子欧文的篮球赛
Uh, no, I was trying to get to my son Owen's basketball game.
我的小时候 超爱玩鸭鸭鹅
Oh. When I was a kid, I loved playing Duck, Duck, Goose.
鸭鸭鹅 类似丢手绢 叫到鹅的被追
你们爱玩鸭鸭鹅吗
Did any of you enjoy playing Duck, Duck, Goose?
为什么要叫鸭鸭鹅
Lexie: Why do they call it Duck, Duck, Goose?
鸭子可以互相追
Ducks can chase each other.
这游戏该叫 鸭鸭鸭
They should call it Duck, Duck, Duck.
也许我头被撞狠了
Maybe I did hit my head too hard.
突然间我听到好多"鸭"字
I'm suddenly hearing the word "duck" a lot.
我们做个CT 确保没有隐患 特纳先生
We'll order a CT to make sure nothing else is going on, Mr. Turner.
但我相信你会很快出院
But I'm sure you'll be home in no time.
我们走
Let's move.
你们是怎么一回事
What is the matter with you people?
一个个都行为古怪
You're all acting very weird.
甚至比平时还古怪
Even more than usual.
我很好 甚至可以说毫无"鸭"力
I'm fine. One might even say I'm ducky.
去安排CT
Just order the CT.
我觉得咱们挺隐晦的
I thought we were pretty subtle.
好消息 弗洛斯特医生
Hey, good news, Dr. Frost.
我想我找到了治疗埃迪感染的
I think I've found the perfect treatment
完美方法 头孢地洛
for Eddie's infection: cefiderocol.
那可是很新兴的药物 肯尼医生
Ooh. That's cutting-edge medicine, Dr. Kenney.
谢谢 我很高兴你这么想
Thank you. I'm glad you think so.
我来开处方
I'll write the order.
你得先让路易斯医生同意
Oh, you'll need to get Dr. Lewis's approval first.
我之前有个步骤没和他商量
I once didn't consult with him about a procedure,
他就写进了给我的圣诞卡里
and he put it in his Christmas card.
圣诞卡不是用来写小心眼怨恨的
Christmas cards aren't for pettiness.
而是用来违心地称赞孩子们的成就
They're for lying about your children's accomplishments.
-没错 -是啊
- Exactly. - u202dYeah.
丹尼斯 有个计划
Well, Dennis, we have a plan.
我去让路易斯医生同意 借此表明
I'll get the approval of Dr. Lewis, and show him
我不只是个实习生
that I am more than just an intern.
如果他恰巧认同我是个挺优秀的医生
And if he happens to acknowledge that I'm a pretty good doctor,
我就既往不咎
well, I won't be mad at that.
不到十分钟后 他得去切一个人的肝
Well, he's scheduled to cut out someone's liver in ten minutes.
你能为你平淡的道歉等七个小时吗
Can you wait seven hours to get your mild apology?
不 老娘等不了
No, I can't.
路易斯医生
Dr. Lewis?
你能把这些摘下来吗
Can you take those off?
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
肯尼医生 发生什么了
Dr. Kenney, what is happening here?
我马上就要做肝部分切除术了
I'm minutes away from performing a partial hepatectomy.
对 对 我只需要你给埃迪的治疗
Yeah, yeah. I-I just need you to sign off
签字确认
on a treatment for Eddie.
我相信我已经找到了最佳抗生素
I believe I have found the perfect antibiotic.
头孢地洛
Cefiderocol.
如果你觉得欣慰就眨一下眼
Just blink once if this pleases you.
那应该有效
That should work.
太棒了
Great.
真是个好主意 对吗
It's a pretty good idea, right?
尤其对于实习生来说
Especially for an intern.
人们都在谈论
People are talking.
我想都是用"新兴"来形容它
I believe the phrase "cutting-edge" was used.
没错 大家都很兴奋
Yeah. It's a lot of buzz.
兴奋
Buzz.
对于一个你还没开的抗生素吗
For an antibiotic that you haven't administered yet?
我知道
I know.
很疯狂 但是真的
It's crazy, but it's true.
所以呢...
So...
不好意思
I'm sorry.
你是期待我夸你做好了本职工作吗
D-Do you expect praise for doing your job correctly?
是的 谢谢
Yes, thank you.
给你未来提个醒
A note for the future.
手术前从我耳朵上把东西扯下来可不是
Yanking things out of my ears before surgery is not the way
让我表扬你的好办法
to get me to compliment you.
实际上 这和表扬没关系
Well, actually, it's not about the recognition.
这对埃迪来说是件好事
This is a positive development for Eddie,
坦白说 你好像不感兴趣
and frankly, you just don't seem interested.
我没有兴趣 我感到恼火
No, I am not interested. I am irritated.
你打断了我的消毒 你很情绪化
You have interrupted my scrub-in, you're emotional,
你把我的耳机摘了...
you took my earbuds out...
而且你的小手冰凉
and your tiny hands are freezing.
我知道了
I've got it.
鸭子代表她需要奋力游过
The duck represents her need to always keep swimming
人生的许多挑战
through life's many challenges.
也许她在池塘边长大
Or she grew up near a pond.
你肯定纹身不是唐老鸭
You're sure the tattoo wasn't Donald Duck?
你问我的前四次
Oh, right, I guess I was just confused
我猜我都搞错了
the first four times you asked me.
就是一只又傻又无聊的鸭子
It was just a stupid, boring duck.
是达菲鸭吗
Was it Daffy Duck?
我要杀了你
I'm gonna kill you.
路易斯医生太过分了 "情绪化"
Dr. Lewis is the worst. I mean, "emotional"?
我很冷静
I'm as cool as a cucumber.
而且 感情充沛让我成为一名更优秀的医生
And by the way, having emotions makes me a better doctor.
很抱歉 我不是一块肥皂
I'm sorry I'm not a block of soap.
-一块什么 -不知道 我情绪化
- A what? - u202dI don't know! I'm emotional!
肯尼医生 可以和你谈谈吗
Dr. Kenney, can I speak with you?
恐怕路易斯医生要求
I'm afraid that Dr. Lewis has requested
你不要参与埃迪的病例
that you be removed from Eddie's case.
什么哔哔
What the bleep?!
你刚才给自己消音了吗
Uh, did you just bleep yourself?
是啊 因为我想说的内容该被好好审查
Yeah, 'cause what I was thinking really needed to be censored.
说给我听听
Try me.
卡罗尔 "见鬼"不算是脏词
Carol, "heck" is not a bad word.
他胆敢把埃迪从我这里拿走
How dare he try and take Eddie away from me.
我从第一天就在埃迪的床边了
剧集 | 人生第二春 | 导航列表