剧集 | 人生第二春 | 导航列表
有人知道我们为什么都被叫来吗
Anyone know why they called us all in here?
大约是医院的事
Uh, probably hospital stuff.
我赌卡萝尔知道 毕竟她成天
I bet Carol knows, since she's been spending
和她的男朋友在一起
so much time with her boyfriend
和那些酷炫的老家伙们
and his cool older friends.
卡萝尔能找到年纪相仿的聊天对象真好
It's nice Carol has people her own age to talk to.
有时我觉得她很难理解我们
Sometimes I think it's hard for her to relate to us.
我说不好 我和你同龄
I don't know. I'm exactly your age,
我就完全理解不了你
and I can't relate to you at all.
好了 各位 各位
All right, everybody, everybody.
今天我们有一些重大消息要宣布
We have some big news for you all today.
洛约拉纪念医院有个年度传统
We have an annual tradition here at Loyola
我们挑选一名实习医生在大查房♥时做汇报
where we choose an intern to present at Grand Rounds.
我们中的一个能在
One of us gets to present
医院所有高级主治医生面前做汇报
in front of all the senior doctors in the hospital?
你们几个只能看着我做汇报了
And the rest of you will get to watch me do it.
恭喜
Congratulations,
肯尼医生
Dr. Kenney!
我的天哪
Oh, my gosh! Oh.
-这太让人兴奋 -不幸的是
- This is so excit... - In sadder news...
什么 不
What? No.
我还在好消息的环节里呢
I'm still taking in the happy news.
我们三十年来倍受尊敬的主任医生 赫曼医生
...our beloved chief of staff of 30 years, Dr. Herman,
在97岁之时英年早逝了
died at the tender age of 97.
我明白你们都需要点时间来接受
I know you'll all need a moment to absorb this.
谢谢
Thank you.
他看上去完全不像97岁的人
He looked great for 97.
我甚至觉得他顶多93岁
I wouldn't have guessed he was a day over 93.
没想到我会这么难受
It's surprising how sad I am given that I...
我以为他早就去世了
thought he was already dead.
是啊 是一种遗憾
Yeah, it's such a loss.
要是能有点积极的事情
If only there was something more positive
让我们专注就好了 好让大家不那么伤心
that we could focus on so we could start the healing.
伙计们 你们没看到重点
Guys, you're missing the important thing.
赫曼医生去世了
Now that Dr. Herman's gone,
主任医师的位置将炙手可热
the chief position is up for grabs.
我们度过了漫长的和平年代
We've had a long era of peace.
暴风雨就要来了
Storm's coming.
你说得对
You're right.
出现了权力真空
There's a power vacuum.
主任医生是这里的最高职位
Chief of staff is the top job here.
每一位高级主治医生都将虎视眈眈
Every senior doctor's gonna be gunning for it.
-路易斯 -弗洛斯特
- Lewis. - u202dFrost.
已经开始了
It is on.
转职卡萝尔
第一季 第十八集
[本季终]
我太为你骄傲了 妈妈
I am so proud of you, Mom.
我之前只是听说过大查房♥
I only just heard of Grand Rounds,
现在我知道是做什么的了 我超级佩服
but now that I know what it is, I am super impressed.
你们觉得我该汇报什么
What do you guys think I should present?
我可以谈某位病人
I mean, I could discuss a patient.
我的佝偻病人很有趣 但那性感吗
My rickets case was interesting, but is it sexy?
我真的不想和你说话
Oh, I definitely do not want to talk to you.
是"未知号♥码"吗
Ooh, is it "unknown number"?
我超爱接这种电♥话♥
Because I love answering those.
他们就像你还没见过面的朋友
It's like a friend you haven't met yet.
不是
No.
是我的前夫 理查德
It's my ex-husband, Richard.
他多半感觉我遇到好事了
He probably senses something good happened to me,
然后就跃跃欲试想毁掉
and he's excited to ruin it.
我要调成静音
I'll silence it.
然后你调得更响了
And you made it louder.
我猜一定是为了我下周的生日
I bet it's about my birthday next week.
我爸爸一直想和妈妈
My dad always wants to split a gift
合买♥♥一份礼物 因为他不想宠坏我
with my mom because he doesn't want to spoil me.
我不会和你♥爸♥爸合买♥♥一份礼物的
I'm not splitting a gift with your dad.
去年给你买♥♥床垫的钱
He still hasn't paid me back
他还没付给我
for the mattress we got you last year.
那肯定让你烦心
That must have set you back.
那床睡着就像睡在云端
It is like sleeping on a cloud.
丹尼尔 我和你说什么来着
Daniel, what did we talk about?
注意分寸
Boundaries.
妈妈 让爸爸给我现金就好 他付得起
Mom, just tell Dad to give me cash-- he can afford it.
反正麻醉师的薪水也丰厚的很
It's not like he's scraping by on his anesthesiologist's salary.
我很抱歉 妈妈
I'm sorry, Mom.
等一下 卡萝尔 你前夫是医生
Hold up. Carol, your ex was a doctor?
不能算是 他只不过是玩玩填字游戏
Barely. I mean, he basically does crosswords
尽量不让活人陷入昏迷
and tries not to lock people into a living coma.
等等 所以你是因为前夫 才去读医学院吗
Wait, so your ex is the reason you went to med school?
不 就因为你会这样问 我才一直不告诉你们
No. And that's exactly why I never told any of you.
对 这算一个痛点
Yeah, that's kind of a sore spot.
接下来她会告诉你为什么读医学院
And now she's gonna tell you why she went to med school.
我去读医学院
I went to med school
是为了自己 不是为了复仇 不是为了和他匹敌
for myself, not for revenge, not to compete with him,
不是为了证明什么
not because I have anything to prove.
你根本不需要
Oh, like you'd have anything
-向麻醉医生证明什么 -就是
- to prove to an anesthesiologist. - u202dYeah.
反正就做两件事 让人睡着
You have two responsibilities: put people to sleep
记得把人叫醒
and remember to wake them up.
你们给她挑起麻醉师的话题了
Oh. And now you've got her started on anesthesiologists.
这下有的聊了 拜拜朋友们
It's gonna be a while. Bye, guys.
卡萝尔 你绝对有喜欢的类型
Well, Carol, you certainly have a type:
个高 肤黑 医生
tall, dark and doctor.
他们唯一的共同点只有都是医生
Doctor is the only thing they have in common.
我前夫从不相信我可以成为医生
My ex never believed I would really do this.
我真希望他能看到今天的我
I just wish he could see me now,
作为一名实习医生参加大查房♥
an intern doing Grand Rounds.
肯定会吓到他的大金牙
He would choke on his driving scarf.
尤其是当他知道你还有个暗中助你的男友
Especially if he knew that your new boyfriend had a hand in it.
这话是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
得了吧 我们真以为是巧合吗
Oh, come on, do we really think it's a coincidence
被选中的实习生正好是
that the intern who was chosen happens to be the same intern
一位高级医生的约会对象
who's dating a powerful senior doctor?
你就是嫉妒
You're just jealous.
你知道我能被选中
You know I didn't get this
不是因为我和维克多在约会
because I'm dating Victor.
卡萝尔 我们知道你不是刻意为之
Carol, we're not saying you did it on purpose.
你只是正好利用了机会 得来全不费功夫
You're just making the most of something that fell into your lap.
正好你手上的这把牌
Yeah, it's just the hand you were dealt,
发牌的人是你男朋友
by the dealer, who you are dating.
路易斯医生 希望你的主任面试顺利
Dr. Lewis, good luck with your chief of staff interview.
谢谢 我是十点开始
Thank you. Mine's at 10:00.
我是十一点开始
Oh, mine's at 11:00.
好的都得压轴
Save the best for last.
排在我后面 你得自求多福了
Well, good luck following me.
我并不担心排在一个
u202dI'm not worried about following a man
不允许酸奶里有一点脂肪含量的男人后面
who can't handle even a single percentage of fat in his yogurt.
而我呢 是个喝脂肪含量2%的大男人
Personally, I'm a two-percent man,
而不是喝零脂酸奶的小男孩
not a zero-percent boy.
我以为全卖♥♥完了 没想到还有一瓶全脂的
Oh, I thought they were out, but they have one more full-fat
没卖♥♥出去 蓝莓味的
left on the shelf-- oh, and it's blueberry.
全是抗氧剂 最佳选择了
Antioxidant. Nothing better.
瞧瞧 这还有个石榴味的
Oh, look. Here's pomegranate.
超级食物 胜过人间所有食物
Yeah, it's a superfood. Beats all other foods.
你俩火♥药♥桶 我只有20分钟吃饭时间
Guys, they only give me 20 minutes to eat.
他先挑起的
He started it.
我知道 我看见了
I know. I saw.
你们俩真是命中注定一直要你夺我争啊
You know, you guys are just destined to keep competing for things?
这份工作 卡萝尔
This job. Carol.
我跟你说过 丹尼斯 我对肯尼医生不感兴趣
As we discussed, Dennis, I am not interested in Dr. Kenney.
承认你暗恋卡萝尔吧
剧集 | 人生第二春 | 导航列表