剧集 | 人生第二春 | 导航列表
I mean, would I prefer to work on a rare, interesting illness? Sure.
我感到被最好的朋友背叛了吗 你猜呢
Do I feel betrayed by my best friends? You bet.
现在管他们叫最好的朋友是不是太早
Is it too soon to call them my best friends?
我开始觉得了
I am starting to think so.
但后来我想起来
But then I remember
每个病人都有他的独特之处
that each individual patient is fascinating in his own way.
有没有看过《为戴茜小姐开车》
Have you seen Driving Miss Daisy?
讲述一位黑人男士
I-It's about a black man
必须忍♥受一位白人老太太
who has to tolerate an old white lady.
你好 路易斯先生 我是肯尼医生
Hello, Mr. Lewis. I'm Dr. Kenney.
你有什么不舒服吗
So, what seems to be bothering you?
请不要漏掉任何一个细节
And, please, spare no gory detail.
首先 我头疼
Well, I guess to start, I'd have to say my head hurts
我还胃疼 没错
and I have a stomachache and... yep.
就这样
That's about it.
好极了
Fascinating.
餐厅的蓝莓麦芬都卖♥♥光了
The cafeteria sold out of blueberry muffins.
我等不及看这场好戏了
Wow, I can't wait to watch the movie based on this.
如果你饿了 我柜子里有一碗素食辣椒
If you're hungry, I have a bowl of vegan chili in my locker.
你们一点用也没有
Aah, you guys are no help!
我一直以为实习会毁了我们中的一个
I always assumed residency would break one of us,
说实话 我以为是我
but, honestly, I had my money on me.
我知道我们都想赢得这次机会
Hey, I know we both want this,
但你不会利用你和弗洛斯特医生的关系
but you're not gonna use your relationship with Dr. Frost
来获得治疗"斑马病人"的机会吧
to get picked for the zebra, are you?
当然不会 我们凭医术竞争
Of course not. We'll compete on medicine alone.
没有那些乡间俱乐部的把戏吧
So no country club shenanigans?
爱尔兰人才耍把戏
The Irish have shenanigans.
乡间俱乐部只会大肆宣扬
Country clubs have ballyhoo.
-吉拉尼医生 -萨默斯医生
- Dr. Gilani. - Dr. Sommers.
"斑马病人"的治疗仍在继续
The zebra hunt continues.
也许你们对哈姆登太太的扫描结果有些见解
Perhaps you two could contribute your thoughts to Mrs. Hamden's scans.
核磁结果显示并未发生脑膜强化
Well, uh, the MRI shows minimal meningeal enhancement,
所以病人的症状不太可能与脑膜炎有关
so the patient's symptoms are unlikely to be meningitis-related.
很好 还有呢
Spot-on. What else?
我观察到有肝脏肿大的迹象
Oh, I am seeing some enlargement of the liver.
我们可能要检查一下铜含量
We might want to test copper levels
来排除威尔逊氏病[肝豆状核变性]
to rule out Wilson's Disease.
观察很细致 吉拉尼医生
Excellent observations, Dr. Gilani.
但吉拉尼医生没有注意到的是
But what Dr. Gilani missed
这一处的褪色
was this region of discoloration.
看起来像受损组织 可能是肺部纤维化
Appears to be damaged tissue. Possibly pulmonary fibrosis.
直觉很好 萨默斯医生
Good instincts, Dr. Sommers.
但要是仔细看看
However, on closer examination,
会发现其实是指纹
that appears to be a thumbprint.
你说什么
Excuse me?
扫描技术是"中号♥玉米饼"
The scan tech was mid-burrito.
我推测这不像是肺部纤维化
I suspect that's less pulmonary fibrosis,
更像是碎番茄粒
more pico de gallo.
这是一个多么令人尴尬和丧失资格的错误
What an embarrassing and disqualifying mistake to have made.
凯勒布 你知道这让我想起什么吗
Caleb, you know what that reminds me of?
那次你父亲和我竞争
That time your father and I were about to compete
南安普敦网球冠军
for the Southampton tennis championship.
我不记得了
Oh, uh, no, I-I don't remember that.
什么 你当然记得
What? Of course you do.
我把冻汤洒了自己一身
I spilled gazpacho all over my whites.
关于肝脏我还有一个想法
You know, I did have one more thought on that liver.
-洗耳恭听 -你猜怎么着
- I'm interested. - Uh, y-you know what?
我想起来了
It just came back to me.
我记得告诫你别穿着白衣服吃东西
I-I do remember telling you not to eat in your whites.
但我了解斯蒂芬·弗洛斯特医生 他在炎热的一天
But if I know Dr. Stephen Frost, he can't resist a cold soup
拒绝不了冻汤
on a hot day.
没错
That's right.
他拒绝不了
He can't!
我从没在汉普顿洒过汤
I-I never spilled soup in the Hamptons,
但我在汉普顿酒店浴缸里洒过红酒
but I did spill red wine in the bathtub at a Hampton Inn.
我还喝干净了
Uh, I still drank it.
萨默斯医生 跟我来
Dr. Sommers, come with me.
我们去检查一下铜含量
We'll run a test for copper levels.
这就去
On it.
先生 你的吊瓶已经挂上了
Okay, sir, your IV is successfully inserted.
他们说治疗流感
And they say treating the flu
不如治疗罕见疾病有趣
isn't as interesting as some rare disease.
我爱流感
As if. I love the flu.
不知道 可能我身处流感中
I don't know, I might be too close to it.
我们来检查一下♥体♥征
Let's just check your vitals.
高压120 低压70
Blood pressure 120/70.
-这真的很有趣 -真的吗
- That's extremely interesting. - Really?
要多正常有多正常
In as much as how normal it is.
人们不会在饮水机旁讨论这事
I mean, people aren't gonna be talking about it
但我却很喜欢
around the water cooler, but I don't know, I like it.
盖里
Gary...
你手上的红点起了多久了
how long have you had these spots on your hands?
我不知道
I don't know.
有意思
Huh. That's interesting.
是普通的有趣
Like normal interesting,
还是有趣的有趣
or interesting interesting?
你最近被虫子咬过吗
Have you had any bug bites recently?
有过几次 露营的时候
A few, when I went camping.
你脚踝上还有更多
Oh, and more spots on your ankles.
盖里 这就对了
Oh, Gary, now we're talking.
雅各布医生 看我发现了什么
Dr. Jacobs, look what I found.
我准备好继续治疗"斑马病人"了
I am ready to get back on that zebra.
这是什么
What is that?
看起来像得了天花
It looks like it has smallpox.
很敏锐的眼光 雅各布医生
Very astute eyes, Dr. Jacobs,
-但这是蔓越莓 -蔓越莓吗
- but, no, those are cranberries. - Cranberries?
餐厅没有蓝莓的了
The cafeteria was out of blueberry,
但这个麦麸底是用蔓越莓做的
but this one's a bran base with cranberries.
是 红麸
It's a... cran-bran.
红麸
A cran-bran?
我没想到
I'm impressed.
你竟然做到了
You managed to find a muffin
拿来一个麦芬 还不如不拿
that's actually worse than no muffin.
这块麦芬怎么了
What is the deal with this muffin?
只是想让你听清楚
Loud and clear.
我有备用方案
I did have a backup plan.
如果我能在不切开蛋糕的情况下
If I could just jam these bluebies
把蓝莓果酱涂进去
into this regular muffin without smushing 'em...
你知道吗 我自己扔掉这块
You know what. I'll just toss this one myself.
莱克茜 我很抱歉
Lexie, I'm sorry.
利用了我和弗罗斯特医生的关系 我并不骄傲
I'm not proud that I used my connection with Dr. Frost,
但如果我能为自己辩解一句 我很恐慌
but if I can say one thing in my defense-- I panicked.
当他选你作为治疗"斑马病人"的助手时 记住
When he picks you to assist with the zebra, just remember
你就是父权社会里的中流砥柱
you are a card-carrying member of the patriarchy.
听好了 你们两个
All right, listen up, you two.
不幸的是 我有些关于哈姆登太太的坏消息
Unfortunately, I have some bad news about Mrs. Hamden.
她不是"斑马病人"
She's not a zebra.
结果发现是脑膜炎
Turns out it's meningitis.
只是普通的 毫无新意的 病毒引起的脑膜炎
Just regular, vanilla, viral meningitis.
腹痛和震颤是尼古丁戒断症状
The cramping and tremors were nicotine withdrawal.
她对于吸烟史撒了谎
She lied about being a smoker.
说谎还抽烟吗
A liar and a smoker?
这女士是谁 我的继母吗
Who is this lady, my stepmom?
听着 我知道我们都对"斑马病人"非常激动
Look, I know we were all excited about the zebra.
下一次遇见 我或许就不在了
And I may not be around for the next one,
所以我希望你们年轻人永远记住
so I want you youngsters, always remember...
哇 一壶新鲜咖啡
Ooh, fresh pot of coffee.
好消息是 你没赢
Good news is, you didn't win.
坏消息是 我也是
The bad news is, neither did I.
是啊 也许这样是最好的
剧集 | 人生第二春 | 导航列表