剧集 | 人生第二春 | 导航列表
I'm gonna say pistachio ice cream.
实际上是电脑
It's actually computers.
我们会在这下面的战壕里想你的
You know, we're gonna miss you down here in the trenches.
丹尼斯 我也会想你的
Ah, Dennis, I'm gonna miss you, too.
你可能还会想其他人
You're probably gonna miss some other people, too.
你是八月底在怀俄明州的我吗
Are you me in Wyoming in late August?
因为你钓鱼[拐弯抹角]太辛苦了
Because you're fishing pretty hard.
卡萝尔
Carol?
大查房♥已经结束了吗
Are Grand Rounds over already?
没有 我离开了
No, I left.
看着凯勒布站在那 看着心痛
Seeing Caleb up there, it... it was hard to watch.
别选现在啊 理查德
Oh, not now, Richard.
抱歉 是我前夫
Sorry, it's my ex.
他挑了我们所有看过电影
He picked every movie we ever watched,
却让我去选珍妮的生日礼物
but I have to choose Jenny's birthday present.
蓝色警报
u202dCode blue.
-谁来抢救 -你 你是第一个到的医生
- Who's running the code? - You are. You're the first one here.
我只是个实习生 大家都去哪了
I'm an intern. Where is everybody?
-大查房♥ -好吧
- Grand Rounds. u202d- Okay.
上氧气袋 给我一个急救车
Start bagging. Somebody get a crash cart.
得插中♥央♥静脉导管
Gonna start a central line.
丹尼斯 你接着心肺复苏
Dennis, you take over the compressions.
-你得插管了 医生 -好
- You got to get that line, Doctor. - Yeah.
进去了 给我一支肾上腺素和一单位生理盐水
Got it. Give me epi and a bolus of saline.
脉搏回来了
We got a pulse.
干得漂亮 肯尼医生
Excellent work, Dr. Kenney.
实习生实施抢救 非常令人佩服
An intern running a code, that's extremely impressive.
好吧 显然这是团队合作 所以谢谢
Well, wow, I mean, it was a team effort, so... yeah, thank you,
但这事本不该发生
but that should have never happened.
-什么意思 -她不该心脏骤停的
- What do you mean? - She didn't have to code.
我知道那不是便秘 但我听了吉尔伯特医生的
I knew it wasn't constipation, and I deferred to Dr. Gilbert.
我们都会漏掉...
Ah, we all sometimes miss...
我没有漏掉什么 我知道她哪里病了
I didn't miss anything. I knew what was wrong with her,
但我没相信自己 我知道我在干嘛
and I didn't trust myself. I know what I'm doing.
我就不该听你的
I should never have deferred to you,
尤其是关于
especially when it comes to
中年女性的便秘问题
a middle-aged woman's constipation.
-而且我也不该放弃大查房♥汇报 -卡萝尔
- And I should've never given up Grand Rounds. - Carol...
那是我应得的 知道吗 我不再听命顺服了
I earned that. You know what? I'm done deferring.
很抱歉面上不好看 但我们结束了
I'm sorry about the optics, but we're over.
先是病人心脏骤停 再是分手大戏
First the code, then this?
今天可真是闹剧满天飞
This day's got drama.
卡萝尔 你甩了我
Carol, you broke up with me.
你不用跟着我来休息室
You don't have to follow me into the lounge.
但我想解释
But I want to explain.
我该多叫点人来吗
Oh, should I go get more people?
这里对你是否太私密而不合适呢
Is this too private and appropriate for you?
我真是太对不起了
I am so, so sorry.
-我上头了 -卡萝尔
- I got carried away. u202d- Carol,
你问我这事面上看起来如何 我也诚实回答了
you asked me about the optics, I gave you an honest answer.
我该说点别的吗
Should I have said something else?
不 但我不该为你放弃我想要的生活
No, but I shouldn't have given up what I wanted for you.
我开始这个全新的生活
I mean, I didn't launch a whole new life
不是为了重复过去的那个
just to repeat the patterns of the first one.
那是老卡萝尔了 其实她更年轻
That was the old Carol-- who was actually younger--
但这个全新 年长的卡萝尔大有不同
but the new, older Carol is different.
她的重心只有一个 现在的卡萝尔
She only puts one person first: Current Carol.
我搞不清楚那么多卡萝尔了
I can't keep track of all the different Carols.
但我猜这也无所谓
But I guess that doesn't matter
反正我没跟她们任何一人约会
since I'm not dating any of them.
你真是个好男人
You are such a wonderful man.
但我需要分手
But I need to do this.
很遗憾听到这个
I'm sorry to hear that.
谁知道呢 也许未来
I mean, who knows. Maybe in the future,
更年老的旧卡萝尔会后悔 而她
Older Old Carol will regret this, and she...
-好了 你可以走了 -好
- Okay, you can leave now. u202d- Okay.
弗洛斯特医生 我一直在找你
Dr. Frost, I've been looking for you.
你听说了吗
Did you hear the news?
卡萝尔甩了路易斯医生
Carol dumped Dr. Lewis.
天呐
Oh, my.
丹尼斯
Dennis.
你也许会觉得意外 但是
This may come as a surprise, but...
我其实没有跟你说实话
I haven't been completely forthcoming.
我也许确实喜欢肯尼医生
I may have feelings for Dr. Kenney.
作为一个过去几周
As the person who's been
不停在指出这点的人 我真"意外"呢
pointing this out for weeks, I'm shocked.
弗洛斯特医生 给点力 你得抓住当下
Dr. Frost, come on, man. You got to seize the day.
我想我起码该告诉她我的想法
Well, I suppose I should at least tell her how I feel.
太好了 告诉我你想怎么做
Great. Yes. Now, uh, tell me what you're thinking.
你真是难住我了 丹尼斯
Oh, well, you've put me on the spot here, Dennis.
我猜如果我在长长的走廊尽头看到她
I guess if I saw her at the end of a long hallway,
我可以朝她大喊
I could shout at her.
我觉得这不太好
I don't know about that one.
对了 她喜欢惊喜
Well, you know, she does love surprises.
也许 我可以藏在她车后面
You know, maybe I-I hide behind her car
躲在停车场 然后我
in the parking lot, and then I...
这样吧
Uh, tell you what.
你组织告白语言 我负责营造气氛
You think of the words, I'll handle the details.
丹尼斯 你为我的幸福如此尽心尽力 真让人感动
Dennis, your investment in my happiness is very touching.
我喜欢你 弗洛斯特医生 不过
I like you, Dr. Frost, but...
我超爱医院闹剧
I love hospital drama.
卡萝尔 别磨蹭了 快告诉我们
Carol, stop stalling and give us the juicy deets
你和路易斯之间的劲爆内♥幕♥吧
and the spicy meatballs about you and Lewis.
-那是我俩的事 -你怎么样了
- That's between us. - How are you feeling,
你喜欢我的汇报吗
and did you like my presentation?
没人喜欢你的汇报
No one liked your presentation.
更重要的是 卡萝尔 路易斯医生呢
More importantly, Carol, where is Dr. Lewis?
我觉得他现在不该一个人待着
I don't think he should be alone right now.
路易斯医生没事
Dr. Lewis is fine,
而且我很好 非常好
and I'm great, really great.
现在是你的机会 快找她说话
Now's your moment. Go pull her aside.
现在 不不不 我还是等更好的时机吧
Now? No, no, no, no. I'll wait for a better time.
不不 没有更好的时机了 记住 抓住当下
No, no, no, no such thing. Remember-- seize the day.
因为我已经做了决定
Because I've made a decision.
从现在起 不再恋爱 不再约会
From now on, no more romance, no more dating,
更重要的是 不再要男人
and most importantly, no more men.
卡萝尔·肯尼与男人们分手
Carol Kenney is done with men!
我真不敢相信
I mean, I-I... I can't even believe
我之前跟同事谈恋爱
I was dating someone I work with.
简直...你好啊 弗洛斯特医生
It's... Hey, Dr. Frost.
刚才没看见你
I didn't know you were there.
我只是过来表达赞同
Uh, I just came by to say that I agree.
有太多恋爱事务分心
With all these romantic distractions,
有时你必须当断则断 "都走开"
sometimes you just have to say, "Go away!"
我改变主意了
I changed my mind.
现在不行 也许永远不行
Not now. Maybe never.
你瞧 你就懂我
See? You get it.
所以我很开心咱俩是朋友
This is why I'm so glad you're my friend.
对 没错
Yes, indeed.
成年男人最需要的就是朋友了
Uh, there's nothing a grown man needs more than friends.
好吧
Okay.
回去工作
Back to work.
你寻找完美礼物的征程进展如何了
So, how's your quest for the perfect birthday present going?
不怎么样
Not great.
我现在缩小到鼓槌或三明治礼品卡了
I'm down to a drum set or a gift card to Jersey Mike's.
好吧 至少她甩了你以后
Oof. Well, at least when she dumps you,
你不用担心买♥♥什么圣诞礼物了
you won't have to worry about a Christmas present.
为什么挑礼物这么难
Why is this so hard?!
因为你真的...在乎
Because you actually... care?
对
Yes.
就是这样 我在乎
剧集 | 人生第二春 | 导航列表