剧集 | 人生第二春 | 导航列表
I have been by Eddie's side since day one.
他是我的病人
He's my patient.
肯尼医生 我要向你坦白
Dr. Kenney, I'm gonna confide in you.
说起路易斯医生
When it comes to Dr. Lewis,
他不是这家医院我最喜欢的人
he's not my favorite person in the hospital.
弗洛斯特医生
Dr. Frost,
我还从来没听你说过这么尖刻的话
I have never heard you speak so harshly.
他总是惹我生气
Well, he's always rubbed me the wrong way.
我觉得他既粗鲁又自私
I find him to be rude and self-absorbed.
对 我很肯定他在停车场加了我的塞
Yes. I'm pretty sure he cut me off in the parking lot,
他都没有挥挥手表示歉意
and he did not even have the human decency
一点礼貌都没有
to give me the little sorry wave.
-没有挥手致歉 -没有
- No sorry wave? - u202dNo.
荒谬
Monstrous!
我打赌他不回收
I'll bet he doesn't recycle.
我打赌他把罐子直接丢海里
I'll bet he throws his cans straight into the ocean.
但这家医院的所有人都觉得
And yet, everyone in this hospital is convinced
他是个天才
he's some kind of genius. u202d
告诉你
Let me tell you something.
如果你不想让外科医生知道一个秘密
You want to keep a secret from a surgeon,
你只需要把秘密放进书里
all you have to do is put it in a book.
因为他们不读书
'Cause they don't read.
你知道吗 肯尼医生
You know what, Dr. Kenney?
我不会让你不管埃迪的案例
I'm not taking you off Eddie's case.
我觉得路易斯医生可以从你那里
I think Dr. Lewis could learn a thing or two
学到一点如何照顾病人
about patient care from you.
以及如何从铁石心肠变得有魅力
And a thing or two about being charming from a rock.
弗洛斯特医生 我还从来没有见过你这一面
Dr. Frost, I've never seen this side of you.
我喜欢
And I love it.
叫我"长舌夫"
Well, call me "Tabby,"
我可以很阴险
'cause I can get pretty catty.
路易斯医生 你真有胆量
Dr. Lewis, you have some kind of nerve
想把 我的天哪
trying to-- Holy cow.
这是外科医生的休息室
Is this the surgeons' lounge?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
这里真好
It is so nice in here.
这是羊绒的吗
Is this cashmere?
我们只有一个叫做"皮疹"的睡袋
All we have is a sleeping bag called "the rash".
肯尼医生 现在不是时候 我没心情
Dr. Kenney, not now. I'm not in the mood.
我的肝部分切除术没有预期的顺利
My partial hepatectomy did not go as smoothly as hoped.
我们不得不取出比预期更多的组织
We had to take out a lot more tissue than expected.
我担心他的恢复情况
I'm concerned about his recovery.
这么说来你还是关心病人的
So you do care about your patients.
我当然关心我的病人了
Well, of course I care about my patients.
我当医生就是为了救命
The whole reason I became a doctor was to save lives.
那和埃迪在一起时 这个慈医去哪了
Well, where was this guy with Eddie?
或是昨天在停车场
Or in the parking lot yesterday.
你开一辆红色奔驰 是吗
You drive a red Mercedes, right?
肯尼医生 我是外科医生 我当然开红色奔驰
Dr. Kenney, I'm a surgeon, of course I drive a red Mercedes.
我也把人切开 置换他们的零件
I also cut people open and replace their parts.
如果我做得好 他们就活下来了
And if I do it well, they live.
做不好 他们就死了
And if I don't, they die.
我真的很关心埃迪
You know, I really care about Eddie,
你做得好的几率有多少
so how often would you say you do it well?
我看得出来你关心他
I can tell that you care about him.
所以我才不想让你参与进来
And that's actually why I wanted you off his case.
我不能感情用事
I can't afford to get emotional,
因为这会让我在手术时分心
because it could distract me during surgery.
如果我犯错 就完了
And if I make a mistake, that's it.
所以并不是我不关心我的病人
So it's not that I don't care about my patients,
只是我没有这种奢侈
it's just I don't have that luxury.
抱歉 看来我错怪你了
I'm sorry, it seems I've misjudged you.
恕我直言 我只是讨厌
In my defense, I was just going off
你的外表和行为
your appearance and behavior.
我知道 我可能有点粗鲁
I know, I can be a little brusque.
所以 为了表达我的歉意
So, as a token of my apology,
请收下这个
please take this.
我不知道是不是羊绒的
I don't know if it's cashmere,
但我知道上面没有染病
but I do know that it's disease-free.
谢谢你
Thank you.
还有吗
Anything else?
有
Yes.
幸亏你发现了头孢地洛的事
Good catch with the cefiderocol.
你是个优秀的医生
You're a pretty good doctor.
谢谢 但我其实是想要小食拼盘
Thank you, but I was angling for the charcuterie tray.
吉拉尼医生 感谢你来见我
Dr. Gilani, thank you for meeting me.
我需要你的医学建议
I need your professional opinion.
你能帮我看看这颗痣吗
Can you take a look at this mole?
痣 行 没问题
Mole? Right. Sure.
确实看着有些凸起
It does look a bit raised.
也许应该移除
Might be worth getting removed,
不过肯定不是大事
but I'm sure it's nothing.
谢谢你的医学建议 吉拉尼医生
Thank you for your professional opinion, Dr. Gilani.
奇了怪了
Ah, craziest thing.
我刚才才注意
I just happened to notice just this second
你有一个鸭子的纹身
that you have a tattoo of a duck.
没错
Yes, I do.
没有多少人知道
Not many people know about that.
我能问问你为什么选这个纹身图案吗
May I ask why you chose that particular tattoo?
这是个相当跌宕起伏的故事
It's a fairly interesting story, actually.
你想听吗
Would you like to hear it?
也行 无所谓
Uh, sure, I guess.
一切要从2004年的雅典说起
It all started back in Athens, 2004.
我在女子七项全能比赛中摔坏了膝盖
I'd just blown out my knee in the women's heptathlon.
我的奥♥运♥生涯结束了 我一直绝望至极
My Olympic career was over, and I was devastated.
直到后来我在米兰的街头
Until I was discovered by the IMG modeling agency
被著名模特公♥司♥发现
on the streets of Milan.
我不敢说是自己引爆了炸♥弹♥
I wouldn't say I detonated the bomb,
但这么说吧 炸♥弹♥的引爆
but I would say I played a crucial role
少不了我的功劳
in why the bomb was detonated.
但最后奥普拉选了盖尔
But then Oprah ultimately chose Gayle!
所以我甩了苏丹人一个嘴巴子 开走了游艇
So I slapped the sultan and dove off the yacht,
就在那一刻 我意识到自己想成为医生
and realized in that moment I wanted to become a doctor.
那艘游艇的名字叫做「鸭背覆水」
The name of the yacht: Water Off a Duck's Back.
所以我有一个鸭子的纹身
And that's why I have a tattoo of a duck.
这绝对是我这辈子
That is the most incredible story
听过最刺♥激♥的故事了
I've ever heard in my life.
是啊
Yeah.
只是可惜你不能告诉任何人
It's too bad you can't tell anyone about it.
为什么
Why not?
因为我们的对话始于
Because our conversation stemmed
一场医学检查
from a medical examination.
意味着我刚才告诉你的一切
That means everything I just told you
都受到医患保密协议的保护
falls under doctor/patient confidentiality.
现在我失陪了 吉拉尼医生
Now, if you'll excuse me, Dr. Gilani.
但这故事太精彩了
But it's so good!
我到底有多喜欢做医生
How much do I even really like being a doctor?
丹尼斯 我的手冷吗
Dennis, do my hands feel cold?
对于活人来说太冷了
Oh, only for an alive person.
但看看谁来了
But look who's here.
我应该联♥系♥国家环保局
I should probably contact the EPA
并发布一个自大狂警告
and issue a smug alert.
其实 丹尼斯 我已经不讨厌他了
Actually, Dennis, I'm not mad at him anymore.
好嘛 那你打算什么时候告诉我
Well, when were you gonna let me know?
我整个中午都在想怎么杠人 卡箩尔
I spent my whole lunch break working on stuff, Carol.
-我准备好多绝妙的杠人语录 -好吧
- I have a lot of good rejoinders. - Okay.
听着 我确定你肯定很会讨厌别人的
Look, I'm sure you'll get mad at someone else soon.
也对 那倒是
Yeah, that's probably true.
怎么了
Hey. What's going on?
你好像在笑
You're sort of smiling.
我是不是要进行中风检查
剧集 | 人生第二春 | 导航列表