剧集 | 人生第二春 | 导航列表
洛约拉纪念医院
316病房♥已经稳定 405病房♥出院了
316 is stable, 405 was discharged,
没人把超声检测仪推下楼
no one pushed an ultrasound machine down the stairs...
就那一次 而且那次是意外
That was one time, and it was an accident.
看起来你们可以准点下班了
So it looks like you guys might actually get out on time.
凯勒布帮我们弄到了
Yes! Caleb got us an invite
和妇产科实习医生一起喝酒的机会
to go drinking with the OB-GYN interns.
这种联谊简直美得没边了
You can imagine the possibilities.
我要退出这段对话
Well, I'm leaving this conversation.
这是个好消息 我可以和珍妮约会了
This is great news-- I'll be able to make my date with Jenny.
终于要发生了
It's finally happening.
什么终于要发生了
What's finally happening?
是啊 丹尼尔 什么终于要发生了
Yeah, Daniel, what's finally happening tonight?
我终于要去看篮球比赛了
Um, I'm... finally going to a basketball game.
我从没去看过
I've never been. u202d
真的吗 特别好玩
Really? Oh, it's fun!
你喝着啤酒 在大屏幕上抢特写
You drink beer and try to get on the jumbotron.
你应该跳甩手舞
Ooh, you should do the floss.
现在很流行
It's really in right now.
没错 甩手舞就是这么跳
Yep, that's exactly how you do that.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你和朋友一起去吗
So, you going with friends?
没错 以前的大学同学
Yeah, yeah, an old college buddy.
史蒂夫
Steve.
很高 留着大胡子
Tall. Big beard.
卡萝尔 不管在你的想象中 这个胡子有多大
Carol, however big you're picturing this beard,
我向你保证 真的很大
I promise you, it's bigger.
你很懂我 丹尼尔
You know me well, Daniel.
我想的是小胡子
I was picturing a small beard.
各位
Hey, guys?
你们晚上的活动可能要泡汤了
You might want to cool it on the evening plans.
我刚接到急诊室的电♥话♥
I just got a call from the ER.
杰克马上过来
Jake's on his way up.
不 他总是这样
No! He always does this.
我们刚开始觉得可以早点下班了
Just as we start to think we're gonna have an early night,
"坏消息杰克"出现了 带着一名"压哨"病人
Bad News Jake shows up with a buzzer-beater patient
我们就得在这里再待两个小时
and we're here for an extra two hours.
对杰克好点 他只是在做本职工作
Be nice to Jake. He's just doing his job.
你好 杰克
Hey, Jake!
我们最喜欢的急诊医生最近怎么样
How's our favorite ER doctor?
你好 杰克
Hey, Jake.
你们没必要这样
You don't have to do that.
我知道没人喜欢我
I know no one likes me.
我到家的时候 我的狗都显得很失落
Even my dog looks disappointed when I get home.
只是来提醒你们 我送来了一名病人
Just a heads-up-- I'm sending up a patient,
24岁的女性 由尿路感染引起的败血症
24-year-old female with sepsis due to a UTI.
你们做评估的时候
When you evaluate her,
看看需不需要把她送进重症监护室
see if you think she'll need the ICU.
我可以收治她 但我就会错过我的篮球赛
I could take her, but then I'd have to miss my basketball game.
别这样
Oh, don't do that.
你还没去过呢
You haven't been.
把她送上来吧
Yeah, send her up.
-我来收治这名病人 -谢谢
- I'll admit the patient. - Thanks.
不 感谢你 杰克 感谢你的辛勤工作
No. Thank you, Jake, for all your hard work.
没事
Oh, no problem.
我也只剩工作了
It's all I have.
再见 各位
All right, bye, everyone.
吉拉尼医生
Dr. Gilani.
好吧
Okay.
再见 杰克
Bye, Jake.
见到你很高兴
Always great to see you.
他的胡子大小是我刚才想象的
That's the size of beard I was picturing.
转职卡萝尔
第一季 第十一集
我很高兴你决定来医院 阿曼达
I'm glad you decided to come in, Amanda.
人们总是不把尿路感染当回事
People don't take UTIs seriously.
但麸质这种没用的玩意儿大家都畅谈不息
But nobody can stop talking about gluten.
我不敢相信我让病情发展成这样
I can't believe I let it get this bad.
我的室友只说喝蔓越莓汁就能好
My roommates just told me to drink cranberry juice.
你的室友听起来不像是医生
Your roommates don't sound like doctors.
他们俩一个人教热瑜伽 一个人是女巫
One of them teaches hot yoga, and one of them's a witch.
女巫应该会想出
You'd think a witch would come up with
比蔓越莓汁更好的疗法
something better than cranberry juice.
她不是个好女巫
She's not a great witch.
你现在已经稳定了
Well, you're stable at the moment,
但我觉得你还需要一段时间的密切观察
but I think you would benefit from a little closer observation,
所以我让丹尼斯医生帮你联♥系♥了
so I asked Nurse Dennis to call up
把你转到重症监护室
and have you transferred to the ICU.
肯尼医生
Dr. Kenney?
-我能借一步说话吗 -当然
- Can I have a minute? - Sure.
坏消息
Bad news.
我和重症监护室的梅塔医生聊过了
I spoke to Dr. Mehta in the ICU.
她不肯接收你的病人
She won't accept your patient.
她说没有床位了
She said they don't have space.
这太奇怪了
Well, that's weird,
因为我们今天早上收治了他们的一位病人
'cause we took one of their patients this morning.
或许他们收治了急诊室的病人
Maybe they got some more admits from the ER.
或许她在搪塞
Or maybe she's blocking.
搪塞 什么是搪塞
Blocking? What's blocking?
搪塞是指医生
Blocking is when doctors try to
不想把病人送进他们的病房♥
keep a patient out of their ward
因为他们不想工作
because they want to avoid the work.
那里面是人 不是额外的工作
That's a person in there, not an extra unit of work.
我不相信我们的重症监护室可以搪塞
I don't believe that our ICU is capable of blocking.
他们的名字就说明了一切 他们不仅在乎
It's in their name-- not only do they care,
还在乎地很深切
they care intensively.
我告诉你 搪塞是真有其事
And I'm telling you, blocking is real.
是真实存在的
Really real.
周五下午五点钟 卡萝尔
Friday... at 5:00, Carol,
现在就是搪塞时间
it is block o'clock.
我要跟梅塔医生聊聊
I'm gonna talk to Dr. Mehta.
肯定是沟通不到位
There must be some miscommunication.
我很高兴我们终于约会了
I'm really happy we're finally doing this.
等待是值得的
It was worth the wait.
不
Oh, no.
不
Oh, no.
这是个大餐厅
Okay, it's a big restaurant.
他可能看不到我们
He probably won't even see us.
你们好啊
Hello, you two.
你好啊 弗洛斯特医生
Oh, hey, Dr. Frost!
我喜欢这个地方
I love this place.
是啊
Yep.
这里很舒适
It is cozy.
我在等一个朋友
I'm waiting for a friend,
但我带了本书 所以不用理我
but I brought a book... so don't mind me.
一个关于未来的有趣知识
Fun fact for the future:
这个地方很受高级医生的喜爱
This place is very popular with senior doctors.
-很高兴我知道这点 -好的
- Well, I'm glad I know that. - Okay.
才知道
Now.
洛约拉纪念医院
你好 我来找梅塔医生
Hi, I'm looking for Dr. Mehta?
我就是
You found her.
-耳钉很漂亮 -谢谢你
- Oh. Cute earrings. - u202dOh, thank you.
这是传家宝
Family heirloom.
我从前丈母娘那里偷的
I stole them from my ex-husband's mother.
不能再便宜了
Can't beat that price.
-有什么我能帮到你的 -我是肯尼医生
- How can I help you? - Well, I'm Dr. Kenney.
我之前打过电♥话♥ 有一位病人
I called about a patient.
你拒绝把她转到重症监护室
You refused to accept the transfer.
24岁的女性 败血症
Female, 24, septic.
是的 我记得
Oh, yes, I remember.
她低血压 但在普通环境中血氧饱和度正常
She was hypotensive but saturating well on room air.
剧集 | 人生第二春 | 导航列表