剧集 | 人生第二春 | 导航列表
成交
You have a deal.
你问我为什么笑
Why am I smiling, you ask?
我没问
No.
我来告诉你我为什么笑
I'll tell you why I'm smiling.
雅各布医生听从了我的医学建议
Dr. Jacobs is now taking my medical advice.
太令人满足了
Oh, it's so satisfying.
这不是我要和你一起踏上的旅程
This isn't a journey I'm going on with you.
曾经有一个机会摆在我眼前 我抓住了
I was given an opportunity, and I seized it.
抓住机遇
Carpe diem?
机遇被抓住了
Well, diem carpe'd.
我赢得了她的尊重
I have earned her respect.
我觉得这是我俩全新关系的开始
I think this is the beginning of a new relationship between us.
102房♥需要再输液和X光
All right, 102 needs more fluids and an X-ray.
105号♥房♥还在等结果
And 105 is sill waiting on the results...
好吧 你在干什么
Okay, what are you doing?
我们说好了你要做CT扫描
We both agreed you were gonna get a CT scan.
雅各布医生 你得躺会病床上
Dr. Jacobs, you have to get back in bed.
不 我得继续工作
No, I have to get back to work.
不行 你得躺会病床上
No, you have to get back in bed.
你能怎么样 禁足我吗
What are you gonna do, ground me?
对 没错
Yes, I am.
我要夺走你的权利
I am taking away your privileges.
你不能再...
You can no longer...
我不知道你喜欢干嘛
I don't know what you like to do,
但无论是什么 你都不能干了
but, whatever it is, you can't do it.
洛约拉纪念医院
这么说你根本就不想做CT
So, you never had any intention of getting a CT?
当然不想 我说了 我没事
Of course not. I told you, I'm fine.
现在恕我失陪
Now, if you'll excuse me,
我得去照顾病人了
I need to tend to my patients.
好吧 这看上去不像没事
Okay, that does not seem fine.
这边需要一些帮助
Can we get some help over here?
不用 一切都很好 我基本就算站起来了
No need! Everything's fine. I'm basically up.
丹尼斯 快 把轮椅拿来
Dennis, quick, grab that wheelchair.
来 帮我扶她上去
Here, help me get her in.
-丹尼斯 别扶我 -丹尼斯 别听她的
- Dennis, do not help me up. - Dennis, don't listen to her.
-丹尼斯 -丹尼斯
- Dennis. - Dennis.
老板 不是我老板
Boss. Not my boss.
我能行
I got this.
你还想帮我吗
And you wanted to help me.
我们现在就去做CT
Okay, we need to get her a CT right now.
她可能有血块 走吧
She might have a blood clot. Let's go.
我已经推
I'll wheel myself.
不 别闹了
No, don't be ridiculous.
我来推你
I will take you.
丹尼斯 搞定她
Dennis, take care of this.
如果我这么对你 你会怎么想
How would you feel if I did that to you?
我会非常惊讶
I'd be deeply impressed.
洛约拉纪念医院
你俩 我又有个脚伤病人给你们
Oh, hey. Got another foot patient for you.
不行 我们忙死了
We can't. We're slammed.
那我们的交易呢 好吧
But what about our deal? All right,
我给你们买♥♥午餐 还买♥♥薯片
I'll pay for lunch and get chips.
有点意思
Interesting.
不行
No.
不 交易吹了 不值得
No. Deal's off. It's not worth it.
今天本来应该是没有雅各布医生的快乐一日游
This was supposed to be our fun day without Dr. Jacobs.
应该是我和弗洛斯特医生的特殊日子
It was supposed to be my special day with Dr. Frost.
结果 变成了一场无休止的脚伤集♥会♥
Instead, it's been a never-ending foot parade
都是你害的
because of you.
我很想帮忙 但我帮不了
You guys, I'd love to help, but I can't.
你可以
But you can.
凯勒布 我们知道怎么帮你了
Caleb, we figured out how to fix you.
这叫做暴露疗法
It's called exposure therapy.
我们慢慢地让你暴露在恐惧中
We gradually expose you to your fear,
你接触的越多 这事就越吓不到你
and the more you're exposed, the less it affects you.
什么叫暴露我
What do you mean, expose me?
看看你手♥机♥
Check your phone.
不 不是你那迷你翻盖手♥机♥ 土包子
No, not your janky flip phone, you hippy.
医院的手♥机♥
Your hospital phone.
你们干嘛发芭蕾舞♥女♥的照片给我
Why'd you send me a picture of a ballerina?
往下翻
Scroll down.
天哪 这不可能是脚
Oh, no way that's a foot.
凯勒布 这有用
Caleb, this works.
我刚给你发了一篇文章解释原理
I just texted you an article explaining it.
这不是文章
This isn't an article.
天哪 这个更糟
Oh, this one's worse.
什么风把你吹来了
So, what brings you here?
雅各布医生说的很清楚
Dr. Jacobs has made it very clear
她不想让我当她的医生
that she doesn't want me as her doctor.
她不听我的
She doesn't listen to me,
也不尊重我的专业意见
and she doesn't respect my professional opinion.
你能把她转给别的医生吗
So, can you just transfer her to another doctor?
我可以
Ah, I can.
-好的 -但我不会
- Okay. - And I won't.
什么
What?
但她一点不配合
But she's impossible
而且 抱歉我说话很直白
and-- forgive me for speaking frankly--
太难伺候了
a real handful.
虽然不好听 但我们都这么想的
I'm sorry. We've all been thinking it.
肯尼医生 我很高兴最后
Dr. Kenney, I am glad you ended up
你是她的医生
being the doctor assigned to her.
因为库彻医生会顺从雅各布医生
Whereas Dr. Kutcher would defer to Dr. Jacobs,
而萨默斯医生和吉拉尼医生是
and Dr. Sommers and Dr. Gilani are--
那个词怎么说来着
what's the word?
-胆小鬼 -对
- Cowards. - Yeah.
我发现你相信你的直觉
I can clearly see that you trust your instincts
并会做正确的事
and are driven to do what is right.
谢谢你这么说
Oh. Well, thank you.
只是遗憾雅各布医生不相信我的直觉
Too bad Dr. Jacobs doesn't trust my instincts.
她应该信
Well, she should.
回你病人身边吧
Back to your patient.
暴露疗法起效了
Exposure therapy is working.
我现在可以看照片了
I'm okay to look at photos.
对了 别去网上搜索"恶心的脚"
In other news, don't look up "nasty feet" on the Internet.
我收到了好多奇怪的弹出广♥告♥
I'm getting some weird pop-up ads.
很好 我们现在比之前更忙了 需要你的帮助
Great. We're even more slammed now, and we need your help.
是时候增大强度 让你去实际治疗脚了
Time to up the intensity so you can actually treat a foot.
我们要怎么做
And how do we do that?
你要直面你的恐惧
You need to come face-to-face with your fear.
毫不夸张
Literally.
不行
Oh, no.
行 我的朋友
Oh, yes, my friend.
我觉得自己做不到
Oh, I don't think I can do this.
你做得到 坐到沙发上去
Yes, you can. Just sit on the couch.
我会带你走每一步
I'll talk you through each step.
首先
Now...
深呼吸
Take a deep breath.
你非常安全
You are totally safe.
保持冷静
Be calm
我的跟骨和骰骨[脚上的骨头]正慢慢靠近你
as my calcaneus and cuboid head toward you
但依然在边缘活动
but remain in the periphery.
我要靠近了
I'm coming closer,
不过一切正常
but everything is fine.
我要慢慢活动伸展肌
I'm slowly engaging my extensor muscles
这样你能感觉到我的靠近
so you can sense the movement.
你准备好我靠近了吗
Are you ready for me to move closer?
我觉得可以
I think so.
我能感到体温
I can feel the heat.
现在
Now...
深呼一口气
take a deep breath.
剧集 | 人生第二春 | 导航列表