剧集 | 人生第二春 | 导航列表
莱克茜 你在吃比萨吗
Lexie, are you eating pizza?
是啊 很奇怪吗
Yes. Is that odd?
现在是上午八点
It is at 8:00 a.m.
好吧 我在用吃来解压 卡萝尔
Fine. I'm stress eating, Carol.
我试过了走路解压和哭泣解压
I've tried stress walking and stress crying,
这两种方法都不管用
so this is just where I'm at.
你为什么有压力
Why are you stressed?
是因为同行评议吗
Oh, is it because of peer evaluations?
是的
Yes.
今天就是审判日
Today is judgment day.
我们会被挨个叫进去
We're each gonna get called in one by one
我们的老大就会告诉我们
so that our bosses can tell us all the things
我们匿名评价对方的话
we anonymously said about each other.
太可怕了
It's horrifying.
我不担心 大家都知道我一直很棒
I'm not worried. Everyone knows I've been crushing it.
陌生人都知道我一直很棒
Strangers know I've been crushing it.
因为你昨天跟快餐店的陌生人说
That's because yesterday, you told three strangers at Quiznos
你特别棒
that you're crushing it.
无所谓 我不担心
Whatever. I'm not sweating it.
各位 这没什么可担心的
Guys, this is nothing to worry about.
我知道00后不善于接受批评
I mean, I know millennials are awful at taking criticism.
不 我们才不是
No, we're not!
但如果你们把这当做一次进步的机会
But if you take this as an opportunity to get better,
批评会很有帮助的
criticism can be very helpful.
所以你一点也不担心
So you're not at all worried about
我们中有人说你的坏话吗
what one of us might have said about you?
拜托
Oh, please.
我在讲台前 对着一群暴躁的青少年教了20年
I sat in front of a class of grumpy teenagers for 20 years.
我已经听够了各式各样的坏话 关于我的性格
I have heard everything you can say about my personality,
我的头发 还有一次
my hair, oh, and the time the toilet paper
厕纸卡在了我的裤子上 看起来像是我长了尾巴
got stuck in my pants and it looked like I had a tail.
我就不会这么放松
I wouldn't be so relaxed.
我见过这种同行评议把实习生小组拆散
I've seen these peer evaluations tear intern groups apart.
这可是我最美好的回忆
Those are some of my fondest memories.
我很兴奋 真实的评议
Well, I'm excited. Honest evaluation
是成长的关键因素
is a crucial element of growth.
对评议感到兴奋
Being excited for evaluation
是成为傻子的关键因素
is a crucial element of being a nerd.
转职卡萝尔
第一季 第十二集
洛约拉纪念医院
我们的肺水肿病人对呋♥塞♥米♥反应很好
Now, our pulmonary edema patient is responding well to the Lasix.
这意味着我们应该给她用... 库彻医生
That means we should put her on... Dr. Kutcher?
应该是...
Uh, uh, wh... The, uh, uh...
-吗♥啡♥ -吗♥啡♥ 没错
- Morphine? - u202dMorphine. Right.
抱歉
Apologies.
如果你需要治疗肺水肿病人的顺口溜
You know, I-if you want a helpful mnemonic for pulmonary edema,
我经常用"呋吗硝氧正"
I always use L-M-N-O-P:
呋♥塞♥米♥ 吗♥啡♥ 硝基 氧气 正压通气
Lasix, morphine, nitro, oxygen, positive-pressure ventilation.
我知道 只是没想起来
I know. I just blanked.
为了记住顺口溜 有时候我会想
Oh, and to remember that, sometimes I think,
呋吗硝 "驸马" 氧正 "杨桃"
L, M, N-- lemon-- O, P-- opera.
杨桃驸马
Lemon opera.
而且 这描绘出了一幅画面
Plus, it paints a picture.
这个胖胖的杨桃在唱京剧中的驸马
Like, this fat little lemon just belting out an aria.
但她在挣扎 因为水肿
But she's struggling, because of the edema.
好吧 知道了
Okay. Good to know.
你打算写下来吗
You gonna write that down?
我要写下来
I know I will.
杨桃驸马
Lemon opera.
我要叫停了
Okay, I'm gonna call it there.
到了评议的时候了 吉拉尼医生 你第一个
It's time for evaluations. Dr. Gilani, you're up first.
第一个 为什么不按字母顺序来
First? W-What happened to good old alphabetical order?
那你也是第一个 吉拉尼医生
You'd still be first, Dr. Gilani.
开玩笑的 我很兴奋
Kidding. I'm pumped.
加油 莱克茜
Go Lexie!
评议其实没什么痛苦的
That evaluation was actually pretty painless.
该吃一块庆祝比萨了
Time for a celebratory slice of pizza.
那是当然的
Well earned.
但我希望你注意一下
Although I would like you to pay heed
同事们对你的建议 你应该多努力
to your colleagues' suggestion that you make more of an effort
与病人进行感性沟通
to connect emotionally with your patients.
当然 我一定会注意的
Of course. Will definitely pay heed to that one.
我一定会最注意这点
I was actually gonna pay that one the most heed.
第一注意点
Just, like, all the heed.
吉拉尼医生 建立情感纽带可能会感到脆弱
Dr. Gilani, forging an emotional bond can feel vulnerable.
但通常也是理解病人的关键
But it's often the key to getting through to a patient.
我知道 我只是不擅长温暖而模糊的东西
I know. I'm just not great at the warm and fuzzy stuff.
我甚至看不了电影里的吻戏
I can't even watch kissing in movies.
除非没有那么浪漫 多一点硬核性♥爱♥
Unless it's less romantic and more, like, hard sexual.
但是 我还是给你一个测试自己能力的机会
Still, I'm giving you an opportunity to test your skills.
506病房♥
Room 506.
病人被诊断为颅内动脉瘤
Patient diagnosed with intracranial aneurysm.
从未接受治疗 她的预后很糟糕
Untreated, her prognosis is grim.
手术很有可能拯救她的生命
Surgery-- most likely save her life,
在她现在很抗拒
but to this point, she's refusing.
-为什么 -她很害怕
- Why? - u202dShe's afraid.
并不罕见 但我觉得
It's not uncommon, but I think
如果有人能真正和她沟通
if someone truly forms a connection with her,
应该能说服她
they'll be able to persuade her.
硬核做♥爱♥那句话我感觉很奇怪
I-I feel a little weird about the hard sexual thing.
我已经忘了
It's forgotten.
太好了
Great.
来吧 向我开炮吧
All right, hit me with it.
你们俩可别手下留情
And don't pull any punches, you two.
给我来点实实在在的
I want the real stuff.
我很高兴地告诉你
Well, I am happy
你的同行评议非常的正面
to report that your peer evaluations were very positive.
你被大家形容为刻苦的 周密的
You were described as being hardworking, thorough
病人的坚定拥护者
and a strong advocate for your patients.
有些人把你评为无情的
Some would say a relentless,
令人偏头痛的维护者
migraine-inducing vigilante.
最重要的是 大家都
Most importantly, they all commented
夸赞你的临床技能
on the excellence of your clinical skills.
有一位医生形容你
One doctor described you as having
有着"密西西比河这一边最顺畅的插管技术"
the "Smoothest intubation this side of the Mississippi."
密西西比河西岸吗
The west side of the Mississippi?
这边更大
That's the bigger side.
然而 有一个建设性批评
However, there was one piece of constructive criticism.
当然 凡事不可能一帆风顺
Of course. Uh... can't be all cupcakes and rainbows.
赞美确实很有趣 但是批评
Compliments are fun, but criticism--
批评才能使人进步
that's where the learning happens.
只是你的一位同事
It's just that one of your colleagues
觉得你有点居高临下
found you to be a bit, uh, condescending.
居高临下
Condescending?
好吧
Okay, sure.
我不知道你是怎么想的
I can't tell how you're taking this.
我吗 不 挺好的
Oh, who, me? Oh, no. It's great.
只是 居高临下
It's just-- condescending.
这似乎有点离谱了
It just seems sort of out of left field.
有点随意 这个词是打哪儿来的
A bit random. Like, where did that come from?
左外野[离谱]吗
Left field?
肯尼医生 我相信你的同事
Dr. Kenney, I'm sure your colleague was simply
只是在指出 身为一名医生
pointing out that, as a doctor,
听取他人的意见和建议是很重要的
it's important to be open to others' input and opinions.
没错 当然 没什么好担忧的
Yes. Of course. Nothing to get hung up on.
-很好 -很好
- Great. - u202dGreat.
我们结束了
We're done here.
好的 好的 当然
Yes. Yes, of course.
谢谢你们俩出色的反馈
Well, thank you both for that fantastic feedback.
出色的反馈占大多数
Mostly fantastic feedback.
我是说 其中掺杂着一些谬论
剧集 | 人生第二春 | 导航列表