剧集 | 人生第二春 | 导航列表
洛约拉纪念医院
各位 听好了
All right, everyone, listen up.
在我们开始查房♥之前
Before we start rounds,
弗洛斯特医生有个很特别的事情要说
Dr. Frost has a very special announcement.
确实
I certainly do.
今天 我们要开展
Today, we are piloting
一个新项目来加强对病人的情感支持
a new program to improve emotional support for our patients.
我想向你们介绍我们新的志愿者
I'd like to introduce you to our newest volunteers.
这些勇猛的狗狗们会陪着你们
These intrepid canines will accompany you
来拜访那些有兴趣见到它们的病人
to visit patients who have expressed an interest in meeting them.
还有经过医生同意能够见它们的人
And who have been medically cleared for the visit,
因为狗狗又脏 又不属于医院
since dogs are unsanitary and don't belong in a hospital.
只是个人意见
Just my opinion.
它们归你们了
I'll leave you to it.
和"狗生"们合作愉快
Have fun working with your dog-tors.
我刚才就想到了 但我没说
I was thinking it, but I didn't say it.
太棒了
This is so great.
研究表明带着治疗犬查房♥
You know, research shows that a therapy dog visit
可以帮助到焦虑的患者
can really benefit an anxious patient.
研究还表明 狗不是医生
Research also shows that dogs aren't doctors.
现如今 你给狗穿上衣服
Nowadays, you stick a vest on a dog,
突然之间 它们就四通八达了
and, suddenly, it can go anywhere.
它们和真正的服务动物之间是有区别的
Okay, there's a difference between that and a real service animal.
我只是说 我当时在餐馆里
All I'm saying is, I was at a restaurant
真正的"服务动物"抢走了我的汉堡
and a "real service animal" stole my hamburger.
我喜欢猫
I'm a cat person.
我喜欢强迫你向它屈服的动物
I like an animal that bends you to its will.
行了 我们还有一堆病人等着看呢
All right, we have actual humans who'd like our attention, too.
实习生们 我们走
Interns, let's move.
狗们 我们走
Dogs, let's move.
转职卡萝尔
第一季 第九集
梅西 你已经见过我们的治疗犬了
Oh, good, Macy. You've already met one of our therapy dogs. u202d
芬尼根挺好的
Yeah. Finnegan's great.
它能分散我的注意力 让我冷静下来
He's a nice distraction. Keeping me chill.
真的吗
Oh, really?
听起来它非常有帮助呢
Sounds like he's being very helpful.
我看到它帮她装上了心脏监护器
Oh, yeah. I see he's already attached her heart monitor leads.
不是你干的吗
Oh, you didn't do that?
因为你没有拇指 况且只是只狗吗
'Cause you don't have thumbs and you're just a dog?
我听说你今天早上被急诊室收治了
So, I understand you were admitted from the ER
因为得了急性肌腱炎
this morning for acute tendonitis?
是的 我昨天打了网球
Yeah, I played tennis yesterday.
昨天晚上 我的胳膊开始肿痛
And then, last night, my arm started swelling and cramping.
现在还很疼
It still hurts.
我看到肿胀了 症状还是很明显
Yeah, I can see the swelling. Still fairly pronounced.
急诊室医生担心布洛芬对她无效
The ER doctor was concerned that she isn't responding to ibuprofen.
你的淋巴结肿了 最近生病了吗
Ooh, your lymph nodes are swollen. Were you ill recently?
我得了链球菌性喉炎
I had strep throat.
什么时候的事
When was that?
上周 但我吃了阿奇霉素 现在已经好了
Last week, but I had a Z-Pak and it cleared up.
我们给你安排个核磁 看看是什么情况
Okay. Well, we'll schedule an MRI and find out what's going on.
芬尼根能留下吗
Can Finnegan stay?
可以 它还能坐下 翻滚
Yes. He can also sit, roll over
如果房♥间里有松鼠
and if there's any squirrels in the room,
它会找到它们
he will find them.
看起来她很喜欢芬尼根
Seems like she's really responding to Finnegan.
我知道你不觉得狗狗有用
I know you don't think dogs are helpful,
但我看过一条新闻 有个女人心脏病突发
but I read about a woman who was having a heart attack
她的博美打了911
and her Pomeranian called 911.
莱克茜
Lexie?
911挺好的
Yeah. 911's great.
很好记
Easy to remember.
怎么了
Okay, what's wrong?
你平常也不爱听我的故事
Because that's more than your usual level
但今天更不爱听
of disinterest in my stories.
没什么
Yeah, it's... nothing.
拜托 到底怎么了
Come on. What is it?
我刚才在想梅西的肿痛
I was just thinking about Macy's swelling,
还有链球菌感染
plus her recent strep.
让我想到了急性筋膜室综合征
It made me think of acute compartment syndrome.
急性冠状动脉综合征
Acs?
这太罕见了
That's very rare.
你说得对 这个想法太蠢了
You're right. Stupid idea. u202d
等一下
Wait, hold on.
你觉得这是因为链球菌感染吗
Are-are you thinking that because of the strep infection?
没错 如果扩散到了她的胳膊
Yeah, if it spread to her arm,
就可能会引起肿胀
it could be causing the swelling.
如果你是对的 那就很严重了
I mean, if you're right, that's very serious.
或许我们该查一下她胳膊的压强
Maybe we should check the pressure on her arm.
但却是很罕见
But, again, it's so rare.
我不想只因为我愚蠢的直觉
I don't want to put her through a painful test
让她做如此痛苦的测试
just based on my dumb hunch.
这不愚蠢 我们去检查一下
It's not dumb. Let's just check.
梅西 听我说
Hey, Macy, listen,
我们担心你胳膊的肿痛
we're concerned that the swelling
正在影响你的血液循环
in your arm is affecting your circulation.
所以我们想做个小检查
So we just wanted to run a little test.
会疼一小下
It's gonna hurt just a tiny bit.
好
Okay.
深呼吸
So, take a deep breath.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
42毫米汞柱
42 mmHg.
我联♥系♥手术室
I'll call Surgery.
等等 什么情况
Wait, what?
听着 梅西
Listen, Macy,
链球菌已经扩散到了你的胳膊
your strep has spread to your arm,
被感染的组织切断了血液循环
and the infected tissue is cutting off circulation.
你会没事的 但我们要立即把你送往手术室
You're gonna be fine, but we have to get you to the OR immediately.
病人是45岁的男性
Patient is a 45-year-old man
因胸痛和头晕而入院
admitted with chest pains and light-headedness.
我们做了心脏病和肺栓塞的检测
We tested for a heart attack and pulmonary embolism,
但结果都是阴性
but both tests came back clean.
他的生命体征正常 所以我们准备让他出院
His vitals are normal, so our plan is to discharge.
戈登
Well, Gordon,
我们希望你能享受在洛约拉纪念医院的时光
we hope you've enjoyed your stay at Loyola Memorial.
我们知道你可以选择其他医疗机构
We know you have many options when it comes to medical care,
我们很感激你选择了我们
and we appreciate you choosing us.
我感觉像个空乘
I feel like a flight attendant.
保重 戈登
Take care, Gordon.
我应该早点告诉你们
Actually, I-I probably should have brought this up earlier,
我一直觉得有点恶心
but I've also been feeling pretty nauseous.
这种情况持续多久了
How long has this been going on?
几天前在健身房♥的时候开始的
Well, it started a few days ago at the gym.
通常来说 健身房♥这个主意就让我感到恶心
I mean, usually, just the idea of going to the gym makes me sick.
但我去逛超♥市♥的时候也恶心
But then I got nauseous picking up groceries
和我太太还有岳父打高尔夫的时候也恶心
and then again golfing w-with my wife and her dad.
非常有趣
Very interesting.
等等 你感觉你的足弓
Wait, have you felt a dull pain
和耳朵隐隐作痛吗
in the arch of your foot and your ear?
两处都有点痛
Actually, a little at both.
非常有趣
Very interesting.
我要咨♥询♥一下我的同事
You know, I'm gonna consult with my colleagues.
如果你确实要呕吐的话
Uh, if you do need to vomit,
最好不要在面条身边呕吐
try not to do it near Noodles.
她会吃掉
She'll eat it.
我觉得戈登的病情很明显
Well, I think it's pretty clear what Gordon's ailment is.
是吗
It is?
对 他有阑尾...
Yes. He has appendic...
胆囊...
Gall...
肾... 我也不知道
Kidney... I don't know either.
这是一个精彩的医学推理练习
剧集 | 人生第二春 | 导航列表