剧集 | 人生第二春 | 导航列表
该结果会证明我的病人另有隐情
which will prove that there's more going on with my patient.
萨默斯医生 该你上场了
Dr. Sommers, the floor is yours.
她没问题
She's fine.
什么
What?
但结果肯定表明她有炎症症状
But surely the results show evidence of inflammation.
没有
Nope.
那他们一定验出了脓肿
Then they must have revealed an abscess,
意味着细菌感染
indicating a bacterial infection.
他们没有
They did not.
-是肿瘤 -放射科医生说
- It's a tumor. - The radiologist said
这是他见过最健康的肠道
she has the healthiest intestine he's ever seen.
综上所述
In conclusion,
我相信这位病人该出院了
I believe that this patient should be discharged.
这和计划的不一样
That did not go as planned.
我正找你
Oh, hey, I was looking for you.
想做抽血吗
Want to do a blood draw?
伙计 你为什么不自己做呢
Dude, why don't you just do it yourself?
我们一起做会更有意思
It'll be more fun if we do it together.
快 要赶在弗洛斯特医生回来前
Quickly, before Dr. Frost comes back.
-来吧 -听着
- Come on. - Okay,
你要么是爱上我了
either you're in love with me,
要么是不会抽血
or you don't know how to do a blood draw.
我 爱上你了
I... am in love with you.
我就知道 你不会抽血
I knew it! You don't know how to do a blood draw.
你不会抽血
You can't do a blood draw,
凯勒布从候补名单上进来的
Caleb got in off the wait list,
卡萝尔是个大龄女士 我确实该登上网站
Carol's an old lady. I should be on that website.
登上网站
Be on the website.
海报 公交车身 随便你 只要帮我
The poster, the side of the bus, whatever, just help me.
你怎么会没学过抽血
How did you not learn to do a blood draw?
我在医学院开始轮值时就没学
I-I didn't learn it when we started rotations in med school.
进入实习后
And the later it got in the program,
要开口问就更尴尬了
the more humiliating it was to ask.
所以你从没抽过
So you just never did?
别人总会替我做事
People do things for me.
因为我帅气的脸和健美的身材
Because of my face and body.
我差点就要帮你了
I was so close to wanting to help you.
你能直接做了吗
Will you please just do it?
对弗洛斯特医生说实话吧 他喜欢你
Just tell Frost the truth. He likes you.
正因为如此
That's the point.
他因为我是完美的才喜欢我
He likes me because he thinks I'm perfect.
人们不喜欢有缺陷的人
People don't like people with flaws.
无意冒犯 莱克茜
No offense, Lexie.
好吧 你自己干吧
Okay, you're on your own.
另外 你的屁♥股♥一点不翘
Plus, your butt has no shape.
这是你的出院医嘱
Here's your discharge instructions. Oh...
我还记下了你最爱的
and I also wrote down the name
苹果酱味道
of that applesauce flavor you like.
叫做"原味"
It's called "Original."
我可以送她出去
Um, I can see her out.
你可以 但你会吗
You can, but will you?
好吧 赞恩女士 你走之前
Okay, Ms. Zahn, before you go
我只想确保万无一失
I just want to make sure everything is taken care of.
所以 你早上来之前
So, you took your propranolol
-吃过普♥萘♥洛♥尔♥了 -对
- before you came in this morning? - Yeah.
就在我看《法官朱蒂》的时候
While I was watching Judge Judy.
那说明现在可以服用下一剂了
Well, that means it's past time for your next dose.
我们帮你拿吗
Can we help you with that?
可以 就在我手包里
Sure. They're in my handbag.
好的
Okay.
赞恩女士 这是什么
Ms. Zahn, what is this?
药盒
A pillbox.
你真是新来的
You are new.
不 我是说 里面是什么
No, but I mean, what's in it?
你的病历上只列了两种药史
Your paperwork only listed two medications.
这里起码有十种药
There's at least ten in here.
你知道 雅各布医生 这可能与发热有关
You know, Dr. Jacobs, this could be related to the fevers.
值得深究
It's worth looking into.
赞恩女士 你能告诉我们这是什么吗
Ms. Zahn, can you tell us what these are?
药
Pills.
谢谢你帮我们 珍妮
Thanks for helping us, Jenny.
真是间漂亮的办公室
Beautiful office.
你这么年轻就有两个未成年 亚洲孩子
You're so young to have two teenage, Asian children.
是呢
Yup.
他们很难管教
They're a handful.
这不是森川医生的办公室吗
Isn't this Dr. Morikawa's office?
他和我有交易
Oh, he and I have an arrangement.
珍妮 就为了一间办公室
Oh, Jenny, for an office?
我是臭名远扬吗
Do I have a reputation?
总之 这是肝磷脂
Anyway, this one's heparin.
这是曲唑酮
This is Trazodone.
这是软糖 大概是西瓜味
This is a jelly bean, probably watermelon.
也可能是青苹果味
Possibly green apple?
这是卡曲普坦 这个 等等
This is Caratriptan. This... Wait.
她在服用曲坦类药物吗
She's on a triptan?
那发热就说得通了
That could explain the fevers.
谢谢你 珍妮
Thank you, Jenny.
你真的精于此道
You really know your stuff.
是啊 我教的
Yeah. I made her.
别给自己邀功了 肯尼医生
Don't make this about you, Dr. Kenney.
你猜 谁比你更有用 莱克茜
Boom! Guess what's more helpful than you, Lexie?
网络 看看我在油管上找到了什么
The Internet. Look what I found on YouTube.
"如何抽血"
"How to draw blood."
太好了 那我们就从
Oh, great. Then, let's learn
图库网站上学气管切开术吧
how to do a tracheotomy from Pinterest.
好了 谁想学学
Okay, who wants to learn?
等等 是你安排的吗
Wait, did you set this up?
不 是我
No. I did.
看看我的脸和身材
Look at my face and body.
无需害怕 库彻医生
No need to panic, Dr. Kutcher.
每年都会有个像你一样的聪明蠢蛋
Every year there's a smart dummy like you
在学校没学基础技巧
who didn't learn a basic technique in school
又不敢承认
and is afraid to admit it.
等等 你知道吗
Wait, so you knew?
我知道一切
I know everything.
还有 我说抽血时看到了你的愁容
Also, I saw it on your face when you mentioned the draw.
然后我告诉了丹尼斯护士 我们好好嘲笑了一番
Then I told Nurse Dennis, and we had a good laugh.
然后我告诉了其他护士
And then I told the other nurses,
我们好好嘲笑了一番
and then we had a good laugh.
好消息是
Good news is,
这是家教学医院 所以今天之后
this is a teaching hospital, so after this,
你能在其他病人身上练习
you'll practice on a couple of patients.
然后用我练习
And then on me.
先提个醒 我的血管不好找
I'll warn you now, I have shy veins.
左臂伸出来 医生
Left arm out, Doctor.
等等 你要用我当教学工具吗
Wait, you're-- wait, you're teaching me on me?
反正我不会让你用我练手
Well, I'm not gonna let you learn on me.
唯一疼的时候是当你找不到血管时
Now, the only part that hurts is when you can't find the vein.
我们先假装我不擅长抽血
Let's start by pretending I'm not good at this.
等等 我想录下这一刻
Okay. Hold on, I want to record this.
吉拉尼医生
Uh, Dr. Gilani.
你到这边录角度更好
You'll get a much better angle over here.
卡曲普坦 你的头疼药
The Caratriptan-- your headache pill...
和你其他的药物产生了反应
...was interacting with your other pills,
造成你体内血清素含量提高
increasing the serotonin levels in your body
导致了发烧
which caused the fevers.
你肯定觉得我是个药罐子
You must think I'm a real pill popper.
完全不是
Oh, not at all.
你只是见了很多不同的医生
You just had too many different drugs being prescribed
给你开了很多不同的药
by too many different doctors.
剧集 | 人生第二春 | 导航列表