剧集 | 人生第二春 | 导航列表
都不会遇到坏事吗
where nothing bad will ever happen to him?
因为我都不能保证
Because I can't.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你不必明白
You don't have to.
丹尼尔 我有个好消息
Daniel, I have great news.
我达到了季度目标
I hit my quarterly goal!
没有你 我绝对做不到
I couldn't have done it without you.
真的 谢谢你
Seriously, thank you.
客气了 对我来说最重要的
You're welcome. What's most important to me
是我帮上你的忙了
is that I helped you.
但第二重要的是
But what's a close second,
实际上是最重要的 你知道我刚才是骗你的
and actually first, is that you know that I was lying.
我的老二正和你打招呼呢
My bathing suit areas are a go. Okay?
你今晚有空让我请你吃顿饭 以示感谢吗
Are you free for a thank-you dinner?
在医院外吃
Outside the hospital?
但这听起来像
But that-that sounds like a...
我以为你不跟医生约呢
I thought you don't go out with doctors.
我没跟医生约
I'm not going out with a doctor.
我约的是你
You're going out with me.
我离开的时候别看着我
Just try not to watch me as I walk away.
还好我的包能遮住我的翘臀
It's a good thing my bag covers my tushy.
好吧 我们该怎么做才能纠正这一错误
Okay, what's the plan to make this right?
联♥系♥他的大学 体育教导主任
Call the university. The athletic director.
不 联♥系♥院长
No, the dean.
达林有外婆吗
Ooh, does Darrin have a grandma?
我懂你的懊恼
I understand your frustration.
你不能联♥系♥他的外婆
You can't call his grandma.
你说得对 我该联♥系♥外公
You're right. Grandpa.
肯尼医生
Dr. Kenney!
一旦患者脱离我们的治疗
How our patients choose to live their lives
他们如何选择生活完全取决于他们自己
once they leave our care is ultimately up to them.
只是
It's just...
我在医学院努力学习了四年
I busted my butt through four years of med school
因为我想帮助大家
because I wanted to help people.
如果病人不接受我的建议
I mean, why did I put myself through all of that
我为什么要遭那份罪
just to have patients disregard my advice?
我不是非做医生不可
I didn't have to become a doctor, you know.
我本可以成为 时髦的地方图书馆员
I could've been the... the sassy local librarian.
我本可以在农民市场卖♥♥蜂蜜
I could've sold honey at the farmers market.
我本可以跟酒精成为好闺蜜
I could've just really got into drinking.
都是高尚的追求
All noble pursuits.
但我不认为你做这些
But I don't think you'd get the same level
会比学医收获更多满足感
of satisfaction you get from practicing medicine.
你对患者的责任感
Your commitment to your patients
使你成为一名优秀的医生
is what makes you a great doctor.
也是你难以放手的理由
It's also what makes it so hard to let go.
没错
Yeah.
放手不是我的强项
Well, letting go isn't my strong suit.
我过去常常把我手♥机♥号♥留给学生
You know, I used to give my students my phone number
以防他们有任何问题
in case they had problems.
我希望你别对患者也这么做
Well, I hope you're not doing that with your patients.
不 当然不会
No. Of course not.
不好意思
Excuse me.
你好
Hello.
你阑尾手术的伤疤恢复的如何了
How's your appendectomy scar healing?
很好
Great.
我认为506病房♥的患者需要外科咨♥询♥
I think our patient in 506 needs a surgery consult.
我没法减少疝气
I couldn't reduce the hernia.
我赞成 但是我们应该问问其他医生
I concur, but we should get a second opinion.
你觉得呢 鸡下垂医生
What do you think, Dr. Saggy Peen?
够了
Okay, enough.
你们玩够了吧 到此为止
You've had a good run. It's over.
-我不想再听到这类嘲讽了 -行吧
- I don't want to hear any more about this. - Fine.
但你得知道 我们告诉另一个人了
But you should know we did tell one other person.
瞧瞧这位勇敢的男孩
Look at this brave boy right here.
丹尼尔 你今天的所作所为勇气可嘉
Daniel, what you did today took a lot of courage.
-卡萝尔 -我只想跟你说
- Carol... - And I just want to tell you,
你能说出这件事绝非懦夫 而是勇士
you are not less of a man for sharing, you're more of a man.
阳痿不是什么可耻的事情
Erectile dysfunction is nothing to be ashamed of.
卡萝尔 我不阳痿
Carol, I don't have erectile dysfunction.
那你为什么跟吉尔伯特医生说你有
Then why did you tell Dr. Gilbert you did?
是啊 丹尼尔
Yeah, Daniel.
如果这是假的 你为什么要这么说呢
Why would you say such a thing if it weren't true?
因为我
Because I...
我阳痿
I have erectile dysfunction.
剧集 | 人生第二春 | 导航列表